Teacher Reassigned After Facebook Pos...

Teacher Reassigned After Facebook Post On Gay Marriage

There are 24 comments on the ClickOnDetroit story from Aug 18, 2011, titled Teacher Reassigned After Facebook Post On Gay Marriage. In it, ClickOnDetroit reports that:

A former "teacher of the year" in Lake County, Florida, has been reassigned while school administrators investigate comments posted on his Facebook page about same-sex marriage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ClickOnDetroit.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
blinders

Barnesville, OH

#25 Sep 7, 2011
this man calls it like he sees it. if he was over here working as the so and had to see borders kissing up around scottie stone he puke some more.
good people of real moral character dobt go for this shit period. i guess now the rank testing kit not only includes knee pads but blinders as well to keep from seeing all this shit.
Orin

Canada

#26 Nov 27, 2011
Someone that stupid shouldn't be teaching in the first place.
real truth

United States

#27 Nov 27, 2011
equalityboy81 wrote:
<quoted text>
Saying gays shouldn't have equal rights is the same as saying you saying blacks, Jews, or women shouldn't have equal rights. The teacher represents the school and prejudice brings a bad name to the school and shows he may have bias against gay students.
Blacks, Jews and Women are usually born Black, Jewish or female! 98% of those who call themselves gay are nothing more than the product of child sexual abuse by same sex older children or adults!

About 2% are gender challenged or a real freak of naturel 98% of these freaks are the results of a sick society!

“Love thy neighbor!”

Since: Dec 06

Westland , MI

#28 Nov 27, 2011
real truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks, Jews and Women are usually born Black, Jewish or female! 98% of those who call themselves gay are nothing more than the product of child sexual abuse by same sex older children or adults!
About 2% are gender challenged or a real freak of naturel 98% of these freaks are the results of a sick society!
I'm not sure what part of the population is filled with lying haters, but you can be their poster child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Dora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Charlie Smithwick Well Drilling & Pump ... 3 hr hey 2
Where is Chelsea Clinton's Young--Un? 10 hr RuffnReddy 2
Life is Getting Crazy Tue the circus is in ... 1
King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table (Jun '14) Tue Number 1 19
Gay Pride float for the Christmas Parade or any... Jun 29 Jesus 1
Gay Pride flow for the Christmas Parade or any ... Jun 29 Jesus 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Tavares, FL (Jul '10) Jun 29 Jesus 20
More from around the web

Mount Dora People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE