Teacher Reassigned After Facebook Post On Gay Marriage

Aug 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ClickOnDetroit

A former "teacher of the year" in Lake County, Florida, has been reassigned while school administrators investigate comments posted on his Facebook page about same-sex marriage.

Comments
21 - 24 of 24 Comments Last updated Nov 27, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
blinders

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

Judged:

this man calls it like he sees it. if he was over here working as the so and had to see borders kissing up around scottie stone he puke some more.
good people of real moral character dobt go for this shit period. i guess now the rank testing kit not only includes knee pads but blinders as well to keep from seeing all this shit.
Orin

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Judged:

Someone that stupid shouldn't be teaching in the first place.
real truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Judged:

equalityboy81 wrote:
<quoted text>
Saying gays shouldn't have equal rights is the same as saying you saying blacks, Jews, or women shouldn't have equal rights. The teacher represents the school and prejudice brings a bad name to the school and shows he may have bias against gay students.
Blacks, Jews and Women are usually born Black, Jewish or female! 98% of those who call themselves gay are nothing more than the product of child sexual abuse by same sex older children or adults!

About 2% are gender challenged or a real freak of naturel 98% of these freaks are the results of a sick society!

“Love thy neighbor!”

Since: Dec 06

Westland , MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Judged:

real truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks, Jews and Women are usually born Black, Jewish or female! 98% of those who call themselves gay are nothing more than the product of child sexual abuse by same sex older children or adults!
About 2% are gender challenged or a real freak of naturel 98% of these freaks are the results of a sick society!
I'm not sure what part of the population is filled with lying haters, but you can be their poster child.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mount Dora Discussions

Search the Mount Dora Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff Borders wants $3 Million to buy off the... 6 hr yea 33
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Wed Space Shrinker 2,932
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Wed Arthur 2,403
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) Wed educate yourself 504
Jail (Jul '13) Jul 28 the trouble of it is 68
Covering Up Child Rapes (Jan '11) Jul 28 mommadona 4
Let's get a new Sheriff Jul 28 next in line 84
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mount Dora Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••