Doctor tells Obama supporters: Go els...

Doctor tells Obama supporters: Go elsewhere for health care

There are 89 comments on the The Orlando Sentinel story from Apr 2, 2010, titled Doctor tells Obama supporters: Go elsewhere for health care. In it, The Orlando Sentinel reports that:

A doctor who considers the national health-care overhaul to be bad medicine for the country posted a sign on his office door telling patients who voted for President Barack Obama to seek care "elsewhere." "I'm not turning anybody away - that would be unethical," Dr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Ross

Ocala, FL

#1 Apr 2, 2010
I completely support his decision.
Is the Doctor In

United States

#3 Apr 2, 2010
MickeyGreed MinnieCorrupt wrote:
God would want every American to have good health care. Only greedy hypocrite heathens would not agree.And this Doctor probably has been screwing insurance companies for years like most of them do! Florida leeds the nation for medicare fraud. 60 Billion Dollars a year! Republicans who are against health care are the true hypocrites who are controlled by welathy Jewish people. I'm sure these scumbags dont't believe in God just money. I always thought America was "One Nation Under God"? Again this doctor is a scumbag and not an American! I hope this bastard chokes onhis Easter Candy.
Your attitude about judging people and your nasty mouth will cause
all of you children to be born naked!
reddog

Altamonte Springs, FL

#4 Apr 2, 2010
God would want every American to have good health care. Only greedy hypocrite heathens would not agree.And this Doctor probably has been screwing insurance companies for years like most of them do! Florida leeds the nation for medicare fraud. 60 Billion Dollars a year! Republicans who are against health care are the true hypocrites who are controlled by welathy Jewish people. I'm sure these scumbags dont't believe in God just money. I always thought America was "One Nation Under God"? Again this doctor is a scumbag and not an American! I hope this bastard chokes onhis Easter Candy.
We see you have added Doctors to your list of people to hate, Maybe you should find a hole to crawl in and be safe from everyone, Jews, cops, doctors, etc... I'm sure you will add more soon.
reddog

Altamonte Springs, FL

#5 Apr 2, 2010
Ross wrote:
I see no problem with this, if you own a Ford and take it to the chevy dealer he will most likely tell you to take it to the Ford dealership! So whats the problem here? If you buy a GE washing machine Whirlpool is not going to fix it. If you are a vegetarian and go into a Steak House and get mad, it is your problem not the steak houses.
Question Authority

Triangle, VA

#6 Apr 2, 2010
Hey. Why not. There are other doctors available.
If not you can thank the government for that too.

As someone clearly pointed out; this doctor is not an emergency room physician. He is free to take the patients to carry on his practice who will actually think about paying their bills.

He/she isn't God; and medicine is NOT free. Just who do you think is going to pay for it?
Diogenes

Orlando, FL

#7 Apr 2, 2010
You use talk like that and then refer to God in the same comment? And on top of that you make racist statements. You should be ashamd of yourself but you're obviously too dumb to even realize what you're doing. It's also obvious you don't really believe in God.

If you really believed in God then you would realize if he wanted everyone to have healthcare he would, for one, given it to them a long time ago, and for two, he would just as easily keep anyone from getting sick or having accidents. This stuff about "he wants people to have healthcare so he sent us Obama" just isn't going to fly around here.

The doctor did what he felt he had to do and he's got every right to do it. You don't like it but tough, you cannot dictate to him what to do. So how about swallowing that in one lump?

“Tactful & Classy”

Since: Oct 08

at all times

#8 Apr 2, 2010
I don't believe the Hippocratic oath haa any stipulation about politics or beliefs of the patient.
Dingo

Sacramento, CA

#9 Apr 2, 2010
You are now FREE to go sit in the emergency room for your healthcare. that doctor is a MoRon.
Ross wrote:
Dingo

Sacramento, CA

#10 Apr 2, 2010
Now! Now! no need to wish someone choke but I do agree with you, the doctor is a donkey's arse.
Is the Doctor In

United States

#11 Apr 2, 2010
I hope you arsh holes never need the services of the best prostrate cancer doctor in the south eastern united states. Cause if you, he's keeping up with your comments and he has a special large prosthetic finger he uses for arsh holes like you.

“Tactful & Classy”

Since: Oct 08

at all times

#12 Apr 2, 2010
Is the Doctor In wrote:
I hope you arsh holes never need the services of the best prostrate cancer doctor in the south eastern united states. Cause if you, he's keeping up with your comments and he has a special large prosthetic finger he uses for arsh holes like you.
Well, I heard that you're sitting on his fist right now.
Health Care

AOL

#13 Apr 2, 2010
What kind of health insurance does he offer his office staff? Or are they all on welfare and medicaid.
Freedom Lover

Scottsdale, AZ

#17 Apr 2, 2010
Nice to know we have plenty of Docs all over the world that chose this field to heal people. If this plan weeds out the ones only in it from Money, Property & Presitige - then it has an added benefit!!!
Freedom Lover

Scottsdale, AZ

#20 Apr 2, 2010
In Florida 20/20 the TV show got a woman's medical records and sat down with her. When they read the woman the complete Doctors report you would have thought she was ready to die. The Doctor charged for treatments this woman NEVER recieved! This woman was a very healthy older woman. She was shocked at all the fraud. Many Doctors in America are just like this crooked Doctor robbing our Governmemt and Insurance Companies!
That's where the corruption began; then Insurance came in to help us pay - next the Insurance became corrupt too. Our Value System in America became all about the Money because it's been plainly clear - the one with the most money wins. Doesn't matter if they earned it fairly, inheireted it --- or robbed someone. Money talks.
austin texas

Wimberley, TX

#21 Apr 2, 2010
Dr. Jack Cassell is such a sorry person. I will never visit the state of Florida again. I have great insurance but God forbid i get sick or a family member of mine get sick this doctor will has to treat them. He will do his best to not make the best decision for them. God does not like ugly.
Question Authority

Triangle, VA

#23 Apr 3, 2010
sanka wrote:
I don't believe the Hippocratic oath haa any stipulation about politics or beliefs of the patient.
Good point. BUT WHERE is the "Hippocratic oath" when it's time to "terminate" a pregnancy? Perhaps we use this 'oath' when it's the most convenient?
Question Authority

Triangle, VA

#24 Apr 3, 2010
Dingo wrote:
You are now FREE to go sit in the emergency room for your healthcare. that doctor is a MoRon.
<quoted text>
In case you didn't notice the article, the person is a UROLOGIST; not an MD. An MD can treat a UTI. So what's your beef except that you don't want your vote to determine your medical decision. Should have thought about that before voting for Obama and supporting his administration.
Question Authority

Triangle, VA

#25 Apr 3, 2010
<quoted text> Doctor's are crooked. Do your home work folks. Florida leeds the nation in Medical fraud! And insurance companies are very crooked!
Ah, yes. And they have such a fertile field to "work" in too-older folk who no one cares about anymore anyway, eh? Bite the hand that FED you.
Question Authority

Triangle, VA

#26 Apr 3, 2010
Freedom Lover wrote:
Nice to know we have plenty of Docs all over the world that chose this field to heal people. If this plan weeds out the ones only in it from Money, Property & Presitige - then it has an added benefit!!!
You know one thing I have NOT seen mentioned here yet is the CAP on doctors in this country. Did you not know that the AMA is only permitted to allow to practice a certain number of QUALIFIED physicians? Thank the government for THAT!
Devil Dawg

Wichita Falls, TX

#27 Apr 3, 2010
Wow, what do you say to anti-semite?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Dora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tyler swift is out of jail.scum scum scum. Nov 30 Bobcat 1
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) Nov 30 Jeremy 891
Thanksgiving! Nov 24 Rella485 1
what do you think of this scum Tyler Swift Aka ... Nov 21 The real Deal 1
Good riddance Nov 12 Jeremy 2
Trump's Wall by Glen Baxter Nov '16 Jeremy 3
Unfiltered Real News! Link to The Drudge Repor... Oct '16 Jeremy 4

Mount Dora Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance