Investigators Confirm Caylee Anthony ...

Investigators Confirm Caylee Anthony Is Dead

There are 40 comments on the Freerepublic.com story from Sep 1, 2008, titled Investigators Confirm Caylee Anthony Is Dead. In it, Freerepublic.com reports that:

Today Sgt. John Allen with the Orange County Sheriff's Department confirmed what Channel 9 has been reporting since Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Freerepublic.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lianna

Dartmouth, Canada

#1 Sep 2, 2008
If my daughter was missing i would be crazed, i dont know if i could even live. Casey Anthony is not perturbed she makes me sick. I truly belive they will find Caylees body in water somewhere.

“Neverending lies!”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#2 Sep 2, 2008
lianna wrote:
If my daughter was missing i would be crazed, i dont know if i could even live. Casey Anthony is not perturbed she makes me sick. I truly belive they will find Caylees body in water somewhere.
I see more of her tossing her in the dumpster because she is so cold blooded and the body was smelling too badly to stand.
I sure hope and pray she is found, I did see a program where a body was found in the landfill.
It's so nauseating to imagine and esp. thinking of the suffering and disappointment the beautiful baby may have experienced.
sweety

Pompano Beach, FL

#3 Sep 2, 2008
Through out this whole ordeal,caylee suffered so much and the mother has no feelings and if dhr care this would of noy happen it would of been better if a loving couple would of adopted her when birth.casey is very dazed,cold , she need phycology help nobody knows if she did it or not? if so she should get death . what is waiting for her in jail is not going to be easy or nice. I do hope someone finds her body.
sweety

Pompano Beach, FL

#4 Sep 2, 2008
I love my children very much ,for one 1 minute I could not let them be out of my sight .As a mother , now a grandma
God Bless our Children
sweety

Pompano Beach, FL

#5 Sep 2, 2008
sarah palin I think she is incredible woman of all that she has done and is doing .I think she would make a wonderful vice president. she is very experience ,has done it all.
Cheers for her wish her good luck!!!
Frank

Chattanooga, TN

#7 Sep 3, 2008
We are all innocent until proven guilty.

Casey Anthony is only a person of interest in this
case and is supposed to be presumed innocent.

I certainly hope and pray that she did not do
what people are saying that she did and I do hope
that she is innocent of any crime against her daughter. Two hundred photos she posted on the
my space internet page states that she was very
proud of her daughter.

Before this happened, her friends said that she
was a very good mother.

Sometimes things happen in our lives and we do
things that we should not do. We are still human
and deserve to be treated like humans even if we
do make a mistake.

The worst of people can change and become a good
and decent person. Lets hope that Casey is innocent and is that good and decent person.

Hang in there Casey, God will help you and show
you the way. You are a child of God Casey and
God will help you through this. When this is all
over, you will be a stronger person and wiser, so
help somebody when you can.
onlymm

Graham, TX

#8 Sep 3, 2008
Horrible, wonder what the mother knows.
Carly

AOL

#9 Sep 5, 2008
LPR misty wrote:
<quoted text>
I see more of her tossing her in the dumpster because she is so cold blooded and the body was smelling too badly to stand.
I sure hope and pray she is found, I did see a program where a body was found in the landfill.
It's so nauseating to imagine and esp. thinking of the suffering and disappointment the beautiful baby may have experienced.
I believe that the body was tossed in the dump site too! How can she live with herself. A book/movie deal should be STOPPED now. How can this Anthony family think for one minute that they should profit on their grandaughters death! Poor Caylee and the horrible life she had to live with that mother. Who was looking out for little Caylee...certainly not that socio mother!!
Vicki

Franklin, TN

#10 Sep 5, 2008
I wonder if the car she borrowed from the friend that she stole the checkbook from and then wiped out her bank account, has ever been checked to see if maybe a dead body was in it? She did have the car while the friend was on vacation. Lord only knows where she could have taken that car, or who and what she had in it. Anybody hear if that has been done?
iris batts

Orlando, FL

#11 Sep 9, 2008
Any mother would have been a (nut-case) in the courtroom!the day Casey Anthony had her first appearance in court!So from day one she has guilty to me!
Detective

Cocoa Beach, FL

#12 Sep 10, 2008
The ONLY reason no one in the family is searching for Kaylee is they know if she's found it's GAME OVER. SHAMELESS people.
li_v2003

Naples, FL

#13 Sep 11, 2008
i was wondering why casey borrowed a friend's car when she had her own. also, if caylee was missing for 31 days, and casey not seen by her parents for a month, she could have easily driven caylee out of state and disposed of her body, either in her own car or amy's.

Since: Sep 08

Where The Heart Is

#14 Sep 12, 2008
Sign your name for Caylee and send to:
Florida State Attorney: [email protected]
Dear Mr. McCollum,
While Casey, Lee, Cindy and George Anthony’s rights are being protected by their attorneys, Caylee has no legal representation. Please have a Guardian Ad Litem assigned to represent her story, interest and rights. Citizens of the state of Florida, around the country and around the world are concerned with the way the case against Casey Anthony is going.
This is Caylee’s story not Casey’s, Cindy’s or George’s. They should not be allowed to profit from this as they were her guardians and she is missing. There are media reports of extremely large sums of money being offered to Casey, a person charged with numerous felonies, including child neglect and probably with the murder of her own child. We have laws in FL which prevent criminals from profiting from their crimes, but is there any way to file an injunction to prevent them from signing, profiting, and affording legal representation based on the sales of information connected with their criminal activities before they are convicted? They are trying to circumvent the law by getting the money and benefits of Caylee’s story before conviction.
The blood of Caylee Anthony is being used to pay for the defense of the very person who victimized her, please put a stop to this. Please protect Caylee’s story and her right to justice and use your powers that be to prevent the Anthonys from profiting from this Florida Tragedy.
Citizens For Justice For Caylee,
Midge Erker
Tanja Mass
Angi Boyette
Dyan Hardy
Tracey Hodge
Nancy McClain
Dave Yeager
Hannah Bauer
Patricia Wilson
Julie Ressler
Dyan Hardy
Dawn Nicks
Pattie Murphy
Julie Ressler
Linda Zwick
cracker

Leesburg, FL

#15 Sep 19, 2008
merker wrote:
Sign your name for Caylee and send to:
Florida State Attorney: [email protected]
Dear Mr. McCollum,
While Casey, Lee, Cindy and George Anthony’s rights are being protected by their attorneys, Caylee has no legal representation. Please have a Guardian Ad Litem assigned to represent her story, interest and rights. Citizens of the state of Florida, around the country and around the world are concerned with the way the case against Casey Anthony is going.
This is Caylee’s story not Casey’s, Cindy’s or George’s. They should not be allowed to profit from this as they were her guardians and she is missing. There are media reports of extremely large sums of money being offered to Casey, a person charged with numerous felonies, including child neglect and probably with the murder of her own child. We have laws in FL which prevent criminals from profiting from their crimes, but is there any way to file an injunction to prevent them from signing, profiting, and affording legal representation based on the sales of information connected with their criminal activities before they are convicted? They are trying to circumvent the law by getting the money and benefits of Caylee’s story before conviction.
The blood of Caylee Anthony is being used to pay for the defense of the very person who victimized her, please put a stop to this. Please protect Caylee’s story and her right to justice and use your powers that be to prevent the Anthonys from profiting from this Florida Tragedy.
Citizens For Justice For Caylee,
Midge Erker
Tanja Mass
Angi Boyette
Dyan Hardy
Tracey Hodge
Nancy McClain
Dave Yeager
Hannah Bauer
Patricia Wilson
Julie Ressler
Dyan Hardy
Dawn Nicks
Pattie Murphy
Julie Ressler
Linda Zwick
great idea. wonder if it will do anything.
Curious

Alexandria, VA

#16 Sep 20, 2008
Just wanted to add to what has already been stated on various boards, the Anthony family, and their lawyer Jose Baez have stated that they believe Caylee has been kidnapped by a hispanic woman and that they (Caylee and the kidnapper, Zenaida Gonzolez) are in Puerto Rico, Mexico, or Texas. Cindy Anthony has gone so far as to address the Puerto Rican people asking for HELP in finding her grandaughter in Puerto Rico. The whole family and the lawyer are well aware that credible evidence has come back indicating Caylee is no longer alive and that her dead body was last in the mother's car trunk before the mother, Casey Anthony, buried her daughter in some undisclosed location. I am asking that the good people of Puerto Rico, Mexico,Texas, etc... stand up and protest this most obscene accusation that a hispanic woman has kidnapped this little girl. The family is not willing to ask the mother and their daughter for the truth, instead they had rather accuse some woman by the name of Zenaida Gonzolez for this horrendous crime.IF there was a real kidnapping here a composite sketch would have been done immediately and released to the public, not to mention an amber alert. Do not let the Anthony family continue in what is obviously a campaign of harrassment and lies in an attempt to pin this crime on anyone that goes by the name of Zenaida Gonzolez.
Amarayllis

Bakersfield, CA

#17 Sep 22, 2008
Why do you think Sarah Palin is a wonderful women? Because she gave birth to many children? Look at her educational background and her accomplishments. She is a women that is not ready to run a country of this magnitute. She ran a state that is no comparrison to California, Alaska doesnt even have a reliable tax... Why? Because it's an under populated state. Look past the fact that she can bare children, that comes natural... It takes education, knowledge and experiance to run a country. Vote Obama!!!
sweety wrote:
sarah palin I think she is incredible woman of all that she has done and is doing .I think she would make a wonderful vice president. she is very experience ,has done it all.
Cheers for her wish her good luck!!!
Minnie

Hobart, IN

#18 Oct 3, 2008
onlymm wrote:
Horrible, wonder what the mother knows.
Please killing this child was not a mistake, she planned it she does searhes on missing children befor her daughter was missing and searhes on cloraform, and all the and wild goose chases she has done told and sent the police only to mislead the police and to delay them from finder her daughter

“RIP Precious Caylee 2005-2008”

Since: Jul 08

Seattle, WA

#19 Oct 4, 2008
The Donation Challenge Starts now ends at midnight tonight
Lets Help TEXAS EQUUSEARCH in their search for Caylee

http://www.texasequusearch.org/about_us.html

I just donated $ 50.00 dollars
Ccome on guys make a donation even just $5.00
helps the cause

Repost this on other threads you go to lets get TES the help they need and that is money
to bring this precious baby home
holyfoofinell

United States

#20 Oct 18, 2008
bonkers

United States

#21 Oct 31, 2008
This only shows how stupid you people are, the media gets high rateings and runs with it and we all know that when the police wants to stick it to you they can. Why dont they help try to find little caylee instead of locking the mother up. This only shows why this country is as bad as it is. Because of all the brain washed people that can't think for them selfs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Dora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) 21 hr Yep 2015 is an A ... 700
I love Bindi Irwin Aug 25 the circus is in ... 1
The Jeff Ashton thing is turning too serious Aug 25 the circus is in ... 1
The mountain of bison skulls Aug 25 the circus is in ... 1
Chill out and have a good laugh Aug 25 the circus is in ... 1
Front Page News Aug 25 the circus is in ... 1
Ashley Madison Aug 25 the circus is in ... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Dora Mortgages