Florida Paper Publishes Doctor's 'If ...

Florida Paper Publishes Doctor's 'If You Voted for Obama, Seek Care Elsewhere' Sign

There are 22 comments on the NewsBusters.org story from Apr 3, 2010, titled Florida Paper Publishes Doctor's 'If You Voted for Obama, Seek Care Elsewhere' Sign. In it, NewsBusters.org reports that:

UPDATE AT END OF POST WITH VIDEO of local Florida television news coverage of the story.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsBusters.org.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CBelton69

Ocala, FL

#21 Apr 14, 2010
I'm done with you, you bore me. Just know you look like a burro with your comments ie: lying about knowing nettie, and so forth. I love this country and you should too, It gives dumbasses like yourself the ability to polute blogs with you nonsense.Does it make you feel good knowing you can just open your thoughts and crap just seeps out. I'm glad you think your smart...It helps pinpoint who the real people are. Its sooo funny how your steam from the first post has been reduced to a fart. Stop in to see me if you want...you know where I am.
Arthur Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
C. Belton, Apparently you don't know shit from shinola about anything. It's in your best interest to check in at lifestream before you "blow" an artery.
Arthur Brown

United States

#22 Apr 14, 2010
Actually I really don't know who you are but given the CBelton69 I might assume you are Chris Belton who at one time was working with your dad and mom at Belton Insurance and Bail Bonds. If that is who you are you left Lake County and your really close friend Gary Borders and went to UCF and found another really close friend. Maybe now that the new building is finished and open you are back working with mom and dad. If so recently even grandpa made a statement to some friends as too how even he can't figure out how little Freddie screwed the county out of that spot. Its not over until the fat lady sings and she's just warming up. And by the way this sweet old lady lives down behind the jail on Sinclair Circle no matter what her name is, and bless her heart she don't know shit from shinola either. What's this thing with your friend Gary and Scott Stone now anyway? Why don't you just bond people out of jail with the sweet deal Gary gives you and Elrodt and sell a little insurance on the side?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Dora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good riddance 14 hr Jeremy 6
News Judge's brother, a convicted murderer, is back ... (Mar '08) Wed flbadcatowner 84
Tyler swift is out of jail.scum scum scum. Nov 30 Bobcat 1
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) Nov 30 Jeremy 891
Thanksgiving! Nov 24 Rella485 1
what do you think of this scum Tyler Swift Aka ... Nov 21 The real Deal 1
Trump's Wall by Glen Baxter Nov '16 Jeremy 3

Mount Dora Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Dora Mortgages