Tavares seance
Getbacktogod

Winter Park, FL

#1 Mar 13, 2013
Tavares is now pushing ghost seances to the public. I was taught and raised not to try and talk to ghost. I think the last thing Tavares needs is a bunch of quacks running around acting like they can speak with ghost. Seance are associated with black arts and satanic worship, am I the only Christian in Tavares that cares about this?
yep U are

United States

#2 Mar 13, 2013
probably you are! no one showed up to stand up for God when the city council caved to the local homo's and voted in the gay registry.

likewise Monday evening at the school board no one had the guts to stand up for God against thegay-straight alliance in schools.

yep you are apparently the only one that cares. all the others are dead and gone.

the new timers just gayly call this ta-gay-res now.

what do you expect when lake county overlywhelming reelected a gay sheriff whose still trying to stay in the closet but all his little boy toys are so proud to "know him" they tell everyone all his secrets? and yes his sheriff's office is around 40% gay.

welcome to ta-gay-res! it's anything to make a buck around here, get use to it or move out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Dora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Law enforcement caught 22 hr The Peoples Media 7
News Snowbirds causing traffic congestion (Jan '16) Aug 16 sam 25
Lcso same ol double standard (Jan '17) Aug 14 Hank 28
water Aug 12 jimmy 1
Workin man blues Aug 11 Hank 3
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) Aug 11 The Peoples Media 1,105
Good riddance (Nov '16) Jul 22 The Peoples Media 24

Mount Dora Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance