Mount Dora police Lt. won't face crim...

Mount Dora police Lt. won't face criminal charges of sexual bat...

There are 22 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Mar 22, 2007, titled Mount Dora police Lt. won't face criminal charges of sexual bat.... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Former Mount Dora police Lt. Roger Chilton will not face criminal charges of sexual battery, the Orange-Osceola State Attorney's Office said today, four months after a male transvestite accused the veteran ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
central florida cop

Sayre, PA

#22 Jan 24, 2010
Yes cops do give rides to citizens. I've done it many times. Most of the time they sat in back due to all the equipment in the right front passenger seat. I've explained this to people when I did this. Not that I didn't think they were suspicious, but it's a hassle moving things around. But when we did give rides, it's within the CITY LIMITS only. You tell them where you are starting from, where you are going and give the starting/ ending mileage when you're done. What Chilton did was not normal. He didn't check out with anyone, no destination was given, nor the mileage. He could have been killed and no one would have known. He knows better and figured he wouldn't get caught with his hand in the cookie jar or with his pants down. I have no use for Chilton and it's too bad he didn't get prosecuted.
Roger That

Eustis, FL

#23 Jul 26, 2010
Where is Roger? One of the Good Ol Boys trick. Pretty cruel.Roger is a good fellow.Homich you may be next.Roger knows what Hogan Heroes are like.In other words Scoggins & Bell are very dedicated at what and how they plot & scheme behind close quarters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Dora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) Feb 14 The Peoples Media 1,120
Democrat and evil Feb 14 The Peoples Media 8
Looking for an old friend from Apopka fl.Diane ... Feb 6 Cindy 1
Nasty Nasty Ugly Ugly Braids on Carla Hall on t... (Mar '15) Feb 6 Kyle 5
True protest ignorance Feb 5 The Peoples Media 18
Change of leadership Feb 4 Jeremy 8
Lcso employees arrested Jan 18 The Peoples Media 43

Mount Dora Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance