Police Chief Issues Complaint Over Vi...

Police Chief Issues Complaint Over Vice Mayor

There are 6 comments on the WFTV story from Apr 16, 2010, titled Police Chief Issues Complaint Over Vice Mayor. In it, WFTV reports that:

MT. DORA, Fla. -- On Friday, Mount Dora will launch an investigation into the Vice Mayor for allegedly creating a hostile work environment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFTV.

Mount Dora at its best

United States

#1 Apr 16, 2010
Threatening? Have you ever met this guy?
james

Orlando, FL

#3 Apr 16, 2010
I have met this guy. The vice mayor is a very soft spoken person. I think it is a great idea for him to speak out of his own opinions. People are entitled to that. So what he owns a few houses, that are not up to par, code enforcement all of a sudden makes a big deal of this now? Maybe code enforcement should take a ride through the Northeast sector of mount dora and look at a few of those places that people are actually residing in that aren't fit for animals to live in. All this boils down to is how shady the mount dora police dept. is! The chief and deputy chief care nothing about their officers or the city, their only concern is their own well being and image!
Heres Johnny

United States

#4 Apr 27, 2010
So, I was just wondering how all these professional bullies down at the Mount Doorless Poo Leese Department are coming with getting that civil search warrant so they can legally illegally
enter this mans property for the purpose of finding something not one of them is qualified to find in the first place. I would be willing to bet that's not working too good for them. Why? because if it was they would be chest beating and holloring the Tarzan sounds. When they run into people with brains who can not be hornswaggled they dry up like turds in the sun.
jimmy

Mount Dora, FL

#5 Apr 27, 2010
recently the administration has been attempting to find "dirt" on city council members in an attempt to discredit them. They are looking at past encounters with members via calls for service and/or traffic stops. The administration is not very well liked in the city by the council and throughout the county by their fellow law enforcement peers.
Heres Johnny

United States

#6 Apr 27, 2010
Sounds like it time for the people to come forth and look into this gestapo. If Hicks will attack the Vice Mayor using illegal threats and such Lord only knows what he andn his dirt bags under him will do to the common folks on the street. Why do honest people have to suffer at the hands of this scum on our payroll?
Here comes Mikey

Eustis, FL

#7 Jul 26, 2010
Mr.Homich Is getting railroaded.
Unbelievable..Scoggins & Bell never seem to amaze me.i am sure alot of people agree but are to afraid to talk,In fear of what may happen to them or their family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Dora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) 9 hr pancake 859
Dateline NBC focuses on Parental Alienation and... (May '11) 17 hr shabradennys012 13
who is lauren ritchie? (Sep '15) Sat Jerry 22
Trump's old lady Jul 19 the circus is in ... 1
Stop Blaming Hillary for Everything in the worl... Jul 19 the circus is in ... 1
Paula White, Spiritual Advisor to Trump Jul 19 the circus is in ... 1
Dump the Trumps Jul 19 the circus is in ... 1

Mount Dora Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Dora Mortgages