who is lauren ritchie?
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
wasp

Lady Lake, FL

#1 Sep 22, 2015
Who is this woman who apparently is an expert in so many different areas of society, that she has been given a soapbox to preach from. What experience does she possess that enables her to trash people. Why does she not give both sides of a story? Well maybe we should learn a little about her! We shall see.
SMH

United States

#2 Sep 23, 2015
How Deputy Laura Bott got her job

I must say when I took this job as a deputy sheriff here in Lake County I didn’t know I would eventually learn the true meaning of being a sworn deputy. Since then I have got an education. I have never been sworn at so many times in my life. Nothing here is what they would have you the public to believe. Everything is calculated but the money. They don’t have any respect for the taxpayer’s money.

A few years back I was privy to a conversation between Chuck Theobold and Major Longo discussing how they were going to get rid of a school resource deputy and put Theobold’s ex-fiancée and fresh out of field training Deputy Laura Bott in that Deputy’s place. I guess they think we are stupid but everyone around here knows that Theobold’s and Bott’s engagement was nothing more than a smoke screen to throw off the facts that people were talking about Theobold being gay at the time even more than they are the sheriff today. It’s like all of a sudden a lot of folks around here have woke up to the facts right under their noses. At the time I heard this conversation I felt it was probably nothing more than conjecture on the part of Theobold trying to use his influence with the major to repay Laura Bott for the favor of acting like they were an item for a while. What I didn’t know at the time was Laura Bott had something going on with none other than the sheriff’s big friend Lauren Ritchie. Later I found out I had the story backwards, Theobold and Longo were simply figuring out how they were going to pull off the sheriff’s command to get rid of a Clermont Resource Deputy and give that job to Laura Bott because she wanted it and her friend Lauren Ritchie had the pull with the sheriff to get it for her.

I found out what they done was wait a few days and one day when the Clermont Middle SRD was away from her school for some reason they put a plan into action. While she was gone Deputy Amber Warren filled in for her. I never saw the letter but they claimed the principal gave Deputy Warren a letter to give Major Longo asking him to replace the current SRD because she was not bonding with the students. Sure enough when the Deputy comes in the next day she was told to go the Major Longo’s office. Word is it was Longo and Theobold in the office. Apparently she was told about the letter and was also told they didn’t have anymore SRD job openings and she would have to go back to the road. She was told she could go to Clermont Middle and get her things and change vehicles with Deputy Bott. According to someone who heard the conversation she was also told NOT to speak to the principal at all and to get her things and leave the campus immediately. Now after finding out all this about Borders, Lauren Ritchie and Laura Bott I understand why. The principal was probably not a part of this and if there was a letter it was forged. There were two deputies there with the replaced deputy ...Laura and Amber. Amber has been Warren about 5 yrs also was once Schmidt.
SMH

United States

#3 Sep 23, 2015
There was someone else at Clermont Middle when the Deputy went to retrieve her belongings and trade vehicles with Deputy Bott who overheard the statements made by Bott to the Deputy she was replacing and others at the scene; Bott told everyone she was excited to be at Clermont Middle because that was where she wanted to be especially because it was close to home and she even thanked the deputy she was replacing! A lot of us got this feedback regarding this matter and none of us has ever felt the same about our jobs and the place since!

It hit us like a ton of bricks. She is close friends with Lauren Ritchie who is close friends with Borders. She went through field training and straight to the SRD job she wanted because of Lauren Ritchie!

This is when myself and a lot of others realized what a real hell hole we are working in. You can work your whole life here and your job and your credibility can be gone in one split second at the whim of someone connected to the sheriff like Lauren Ritchie. We all have seen other demotions and changes occur almost instantly with what we felt was lack of sufficient motive. One of the worst for the stability of the LCSO was when Borders demoted our road captain to lieutenant and put him with the bailiff’s in the courthouse. Many of us thought what a stupid move for Borders to make to demote a man of his knowledge and character but, now we see why. Borders has to get rid of or move around everyone of integrity who refuses to play games and destroy their fellow Deputies over the whim of someone like Ritchie.

People who know what’s going on inside say Ritchie got Bott a job here in the first place, She come from Mount Dora PD. We all heard years ago when she first started in Law Enforcement she was scared to even get out of her car on a call so I guess SRD is where she needed to be. It’s just not right that this is the way she got it and this has always been a sore spot with a lot of us. Ritchie also hired fired Clermont Chief Steve Graham to work in the courthouse for Borders.

Now someone close to the sheriff has told everyone that he had Lauren Ritchie recruit this new guy Tom Klinker coming into finance for him. Now we are wondering if she works for Borders or the paper. Either way it spells bad news for this agency and a lot of us have been keeping notes for a long time now. We are just hoping and praying the people start paying more attention to their sheriff’s office.

Later the resource deputy they set up was dating one of Borders old jail boys who had transferred to the court house after Border was made sheriff. He some to work one morning with scratches on his face and told everyone they had a fight. Borders come over to the court house and told Robert Myers somebody was going to jail - make up your mind it's you or her. Then Borders had another bailiff write up the complaint for Myers who dinged it later telling FDLE he never read it. Lt. David Pelton immediately were and arrested Deputy Robin Douglas who was working on the road and jailed her. She of course was fired, and later her charges was dropped, but she was till fired. Later the two got back together and while living in Marion County Myers attacked her again. Marion S O promptly arrested "him" the real attacker this time. Later in a sworn affidavit to FDLE he admitted her arrest was set up by boss Borders and he didn't even read the complaint they wrote for him.

Around here they call old Lauren Ritchie "Gayre's sister." She runs interference for him and selected others of the dark side HOMO gangs from her soapbox provided by the communist Zionist Jews that owns her paper. Recently she had a communist hay day at the historical court house with West Point Cadets trying to convince the world of how racist Lake County was and still is.

There is a lot of interesting information available on Lauren Roy Ritchie, none of which is any less intriguing than her involvement with Kim Schulte the lawyer in the Trenton Ducket case.
SMH

United States

#4 Sep 23, 2015
Ritchie protects "her brother" when Daniels family learns he discarded personal items of the late sheriff Daniels from his office - including boxes of documents concerning Daniels newly constructed home and documents concerning allegations by the father of a jail inmate that Borders had his son delivered to his jail office for sex. In Nov 2009 a Captain and several other jail employee's gave sworn statements to two FBI agents concerning Gary Borders jail sex with inmates.

Strife detracts from Daniels' vision for Lake
COMMENTARY - Lakefront
December 9, 2007|By Lauren Ritchie, Sentinel Columnist
Sheriff Chris Daniels died a year ago, and some things involving the Sheriff's Office and his family, things that would have disturbed him, have happened since then. One, in particular, would have caused him sorrow.
Daniels died when a bus ran over him during a celebrity race to raise money for charity. It was Oct. 14, his 47th birthday.
Unfortunately, his wife of three months, Michelle, was at the New Smyrna Speedway where the accident occurred, along with now-Sheriff Gary Borders and a cadre of friends cheering him on. Daniels' friends and family came together to bury the sheriff and comfort each other in the days after the accident.
Since then, bad blood has come between some of them.
Today, Michelle Daniels harbors enough dislike of Borders to write Gov. Charlie Crist saying she was wrong to support him as the person to finish out her late husband's term. She expected Borders to keep Daniels' top management staff exactly as it was and to run the department the way she thinks her late husband would have.
A variety of unpleasant incidents also has caused the relationship between Daniels' three children and his widow to go haywire.
Borders has found himself mediating while also trying (oh, so carefully!) to defend himself against complaints Michelle Daniels made public recently in packets delivered to local news media. Accusations include not receiving all the personal belongings from her late husband's desk at work, denying her daughter -- the late sheriff's stepdaughter -- a share of community contributions and failing to give her a memorial medal sent by a Texas company.
The Sheriff's Office says that all Daniels' personal items, which were packed by the executor of his will and a ranking officer who was a close friend, went to his widow or children. Those representing the sheriff's children did not believe Michelle Daniels' daughter should have a share of the fund, but they acquiesced, and the money was distributed in October. Finally, Borders personally paid to replace the medal that was lost after being delivered to the Sheriff's Office.
This is a delicate position for Borders, who is campaigning to keep his seat. After all, he would risk being labeled insensitive if he were to state the truth, which is that neither the sheriff's widow nor anyone else has the right to determine the inner workings of the department. That job falls to the current sheriff.
Inside the Sheriff's Office, the standard election tensions are at work. It is all so sad. Chris Daniels would hate it if he were alive today. He was the force that kept the circle around him together, the guide who pointed them to the high road.
This brings us to the second problem.
In the coming year, Lake County voters will be choosing a sheriff.
Those seeking the office have a responsibility to stay focused on the issues. This business of who is piqued at someone else over personal matters should not be part of any campaign.
Residents evaluating the candidates should be keenly aware that first and foremost, the sheriff must be a recognized and trusted leader. Voters should evaluate Borders' performance and compare it to that of the other candidates, who all have extensive law-enforcement experience.
It is time for everyone who was close to Daniels to bury the hostilities and move on with objectively selecting the best sheriff possible. It's what Chris would have done.
SMH

United States

#5 Sep 23, 2015
Then when Borders first election come she started running interference for him regarding the facts leaking out around the county about him being a closet gay - later by Feb 2010 - his 20 plus years of helping the boys at the Green Isle Ranch by covering up the reports of their rapes over the years would leak to the public:

COMMENTARY - Lakefront
June 15, 2008|By Lauren Ritchie, Sentinel Columnist
As the political season opens, all candidates should remember important common-sense rules to get them -- and voters -- though the season.
Here's Lauren's List to keep campaigns clean and focused:
1. Act honorably by your opponent. Don't jump to conclusions that can't be proved.
2. Don't lie. But if caught, don't lie about lying.
3. Shun whisper campaigns -- they're cowardly.
4. Stick to the issues. Focus on the qualifications and record of the opponent, not on personalities.
Already, some of the rules are being broken. Tsk, tsk. Bad candidate! Those who violate the rules should be tied to a chair and sentenced to listen to 100 hours of Hillary Clinton campaign speeches.
First, candidates should flatly instruct supporters not to do or say anything that could be considered sleaze-slinging. An important component of this involves shredding the opponents' signs. Or spray-painting them into oblivion.
Signs for sheriff's candidate Tom Mysinger fell victim last weekend to a vandal who lacked courage but had an excess of spray paint. That's just wrong -- not to mention low. This country is built on free expression and open ballots. To pull what might at first seem to be a clever stunt is to tug up by the roots a belief in what sets America apart from other countries.
Anyone who wants to destroy signs belonging to another candidate should first talk to Minneola council member Ed Earl, who was charged last year with paying a couple of young people to snag signs belonging to council candidates he didn't like.
Earl got a lot of bad publicity and surely didn't win himself any votes or respect as the case progressed through the courts. It was settled last week when prosecutors dropped charges in exchange for Earl performing about 50 hours of community service and making a hefty donation to the First Amendment Foundation.
"And then there was my fee -- that was probably the worst of all," joked his lawyer Mike Graves.
A good corollary to 'Act honorably' is 'Don't jump to conclusions that can't be proved.'
Last week, Mysinger's campaign manager and treasurer sent a snotty note to Sheriff Gary Borders that accused his campaign workers of spraying the Mysinger signs black and leaving a Borders sticker pasted across the top.
Mysinger said his campaign has no information that would lead him to believe the Borders camp was behind the vandalism. That's why the letter to the sheriff was out of line. After all, veteran campaigners know that the oldest political trick in the book is to deface signs that belong to a third or fourth or fifth candidate in a race and leave hints that it was done by the main competitor. Unless accusations can be proved, they should remain unsaid.
SMH

United States

#6 Sep 23, 2015
Mysinger acknowledged that the letter "came on a little strong." However, he said, the spray-painting incident prompted him to talk with one of Borders' key campaign workers about how to treat each other, and, on Tuesday, to address his own campaign workers about what behavior he expects.

"I told them we don't need to have any negative campaigning. If you feel you have to campaign negatively, find another campaign to go to," he said.
Mysinger said he has had to "pull in some of my people."
"So it's a two-way street. To me, negative campaigning is a blemish on the profession," he said.
Mysinger is right on, and especially when the race is to decide the top law-enforcement official in the county.
Borders said Friday he doesn't know who defaced Mysinger's signs, but he, too, took the opportunity to remind campaign workers that he doesn't want anything but a clean race.
Mysinger also mentioned another deplorable instance. Some weeks ago, a letter was sent to some Lake County residents making personal allegations against a candidate running for office in November. It was unsigned. Doesn't that make you proud to live in Lake?
"If a person can't stand up, face to face, and talk about an issue, it's underhanded," Mysinger opined.
Right again.
Nothing is more despicable than a whisper campaign. Those who engage in that tactic are simply cowards. Please don't whine that you're afraid of retribution and that you just want to get the word out. Sorry -- that's lame.
Few in this county have leveled more damaging criticism at a wider variety of public figures than I have. I appear to be continuing to breathe.
The beauty of the coming campaign season is that many of the candidates have records of performance. There is plenty to nail -- if those who wish to do so will rouse themselves and examine the record.
Qualifications and an opponent's stand -- or lack thereof -- on any particular issue is also great fodder. That's what voters want to hear. How is one candidate different from another? Where do they stand on key issues? What do they pledge to accomplish in the first six months in office?
At noon Friday, candidates who intend to be on the November ballot must qualify by either paying a fee or submitting signature cards.
After that, the gloves come off. Let's make this the cleanest election season ever.
beekeepeer

Grand Island, FL

#7 Sep 28, 2015
Folks like lauren ritchie, jimmy connor, sheriff borders and obama are having there best life now! These 70 80 0r even 90 years on earth can be wonderful and happy, however there is an eternity of years in hell waiting for those who do not fall under the spell of satan. To use these earthly years for personal glory, perversion and misdeeds may seem "appropriate" for todays society, but to exchange these short earthly years for an eternity of pain and sorrow in hell is foolish. Ritchie, borders, connor and obama: enjoy yer time on earth!!!
beekeepeer

Grand Island, FL

#8 Sep 28, 2015
beekeepeer wrote:
Folks like lauren ritchie, jimmy connor, sheriff borders and obama are having there best life now! These 70 80 0r even 90 years on earth can be wonderful and happy, however there is an eternity of years in hell waiting for those who do not fall under the spell of satan. To use these earthly years for personal glory, perversion and misdeeds may seem "appropriate" for todays society, but to exchange these short earthly years for an eternity of pain and sorrow in hell is foolish. Ritchie, borders, connor and obama: enjoy yer time on earth!!!
Oops. For those that do fall under the spell of satan.
SMH

United States

#9 Sep 29, 2015
beekeepeer wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops. For those that do fall under the spell of satan.
And don't forget to throw all the rest of the devil's on this heap with the ones you named. Several Judges from the dark side as well as SA Brad King. Remember Judge Semento and the guy who "stalked" him for a year or longer named Hodge - Semento was shacking up with the man's wife who was Semento's clerk. But apparently the man was more concerned about Semento having sex with his 15 year old daughter who was finally able to get the dirty sex and cocaine that Semento was forcing her into on the topix blogs. Then Sheriff Borders had Major Wayne Longo send Sexual Crime cover up detective Amber Warren (Or what ever her last name was at the time) to Eustis HS to shut up the blogger telling the truth about Semento. Then you have The Chief Judge Don Briggs - Semento's judicial assistant died in his bed and the local funeral director told people he moved her body to her home to be discovered. We have Judge William Gray Law(less) who in 2001 took over a lawsuit from the parents of a nine year old boy rape victim at the Green Isle Ranch while his wife Julia was the attorney of record for Green Isle. He then traveled to Sumter County Court and heard and settled a domestic case between the parents of the rape victim. He then returned to the suit against his wife's employer and settled that case. They don't call Lake County a Peyton place for nothing but the problem is these devils destroy other people lives and then spit on their families and loved ones.
SMH

United States

#10 Sep 29, 2015
With them everything has to be manipulated; it’s all smoke and mirrors. They downright detest honesty and people they can’t control. That is why they must label everyone they can’t control.
Rumors around Leesburg and Sumter County was. Trenton was born out of wedlock, then Josh and Melinda suddenly got married. In his July 20, 2006 response to Melinda’s petition for divorce Josh Duckett disagreed that Trenton was born of the marriage reminding the court he was born before the marriage. Someone forged Josh Duckett’s signature to documents giving up his parental rights to Trenton so he could be adopted without the father’s consent. Some say Melinda stole $10,800. from the Bank of America where she worked and somehow thought she would be able to replace the money before her supervisor’s found it missing. She reportedly gave the money to her mother and father for a down payment on a house. Rumors say her lawyer Kim Schulte may have arranged an adoption (sale) of Trenton with the help of Judge Larry Semento to who knows who and was to share the money with Melinda. Witnesses near Kim Schulte’s Law Office reported someone removed some bank boxes from her office in a pick up truck on the same day Trenton was later reported missing.

Melinda told people someone had double crossed her. Insiders say Melinda had a short lesbian relationship with her lawyer Kim Schulte, but they also say Lauren Ritchie and Kim Schulte had a long ongoing lesbian relationship and Ritchie was sure to know the secret details of the Trenton Duckett adoption (sale)– did Judge Semento’s judicial assistant Jodie Davis prepare the secret adoption papers? Or was she privy to the Semento – Bush boys deal to get Judge Larry’s murdering brother Glen released from a Texas life sentence to freedom on the streets of Lake County. She died October 23, 2006 just nine days after the untimely death of Sheriff Daniels while in the bed with Judge Don Briggs and her two twins! If this is true a lot of “elite” people including judges etc knew about it and was directly involved. Melinda’s parents never really pushed hard to find Trenton. The grandparents always believed Trenton was still alive, but an interesting revelation is; if you go back and read the articles written about Trenton by Lake Sentinel Columnist Lauren Ritchie she had him dead early on (they have deleted a lot of them) every one of them is pointed at discouraging a search for a live Trenton. The FBI was scheduled to take the trip with Melinda she had taken that day Trenton went missing before she died. She even took the baby car seat out of her car to make room for them. Why would she first off use her grandfather’s old gun and fire two shots – one into the closet ceiling before shooting herself when she had her own new gun in the car?

Why would local Sentinel Columnist Lauren Ritchie not want Nancy Grace to come to Lake County in search of Trenton Duckett dead or alive? Wouldn’t every parent want other parents to have closure in the death of their child?

Why would she lie and tell anyone “trenton ducket is not a missing boy. He is a dead boy. this is something police have told every journalist covering this Case.”[Not one journalist found ever recalls being told by authorities that Trenton Duckett was a dead boy!]

When in fact there was never any evidence that Trenton Duckett was anything but “a missing child.” Every ethical person would want to bring closure to this! She was tryin hard to discourage Nancy Grace from bringing more attention to the search for Trenton Duckett!
SMH

United States

#11 Sep 29, 2015
Response to a person (Brian a physic) who was working hard to encourage Nancy Grace to broadcast live from Lake County from Sentinel Columnist Lauren Ritchie
i don’t need to make a trip to leesburg I live her and I have been
writing about this case “since it’s inception.”

there is one flaw with your logic trenton ducket is not a missing
Boy. He is a dead boy.

this is something police have told every journalist covering this
Case.

nancy grace knows it as well as anyone else. So the reason to continue
the “search” for the “missing child” would be ?????

are you in florida? If not. Please allow me to provide you some
background which might help you understand why grace’s determination to ‘search’
is laughable.

That says a lot to me about the kind of person Lauren Ritchie is. Is that her idea of human
Dignity!! Obviouly she must not think that Trenton deserves to be found a given a
Proper or dignified burial or cermation like his mother had. If I lived in Fl. right now
And was a subscriber to the Orlando Sentinel then I am afraid I would have to cancel my
Subscription effective immediately and I would be sure to let them know WHY! IMO her article aren’t worth wrapping yesterdays fish in! IMO

“Our senses serve to affirm, not to know
RESPONSE - Obviously Ritchie is lying or physic – the police would have been fools to tell all the journalists that Trenton was dead when they had no proof of such what so ever.
Lauren Ritchie was trying like hell to halt the search for a live boy, knowing damn well Trenton was sold to someone by her friend and more than likely one or the other of the Marion county hand off sightings was truthful.
beekeepeer

Grand Island, FL

#12 Oct 27, 2015
SMH wrote:
Response to a person (Brian a physic) who was working hard to encourage Nancy Grace to broadcast live from Lake County from Sentinel Columnist Lauren Ritchie
i don’t need to make a trip to leesburg I live her and I have been
writing about this case “since it’s inception.”
there is one flaw with your logic trenton ducket is not a missing
Boy. He is a dead boy.
this is something police have told every journalist covering this
Case.
nancy grace knows it as well as anyone else. So the reason to continue
the “search” for the “missing child” would be ?????
are you in florida? If not. Please allow me to provide you some
background which might help you understand why grace’s determination to ‘search’
is laughable.
That says a lot to me about the kind of person Lauren Ritchie is. Is that her idea of human
Dignity!! Obviouly she must not think that Trenton deserves to be found a given a
Proper or dignified burial or cermation like his mother had. If I lived in Fl. right now
And was a subscriber to the Orlando Sentinel then I am afraid I would have to cancel my
Subscription effective immediately and I would be sure to let them know WHY! IMO her article aren’t worth wrapping yesterdays fish in! IMO
“Our senses serve to affirm, not to know
RESPONSE - Obviously Ritchie is lying or physic – the police would have been fools to tell all the journalists that Trenton was dead when they had no proof of such what so ever.
Lauren Ritchie was trying like hell to halt the search for a live boy, knowing damn well Trenton was sold to someone by her friend and more than likely one or the other of the Marion county hand off sightings was truthful.
does lauren ritchie have children? Has she ever run a business?has she ever been a ceo? Has she ever been a cop, fireman, preacher, commissioner, teacher?????
According to her and her employer , she is an expert in all these fields. What a hypocrite this woman is.
beekeepeer

Lady Lake, FL

#13 Jan 21, 2016
beekeepeer wrote:
<quoted text>does lauren ritchie have children? Has she ever run a business?has she ever been a ceo? Has she ever been a cop, fireman, preacher, commissioner, teacher?????
According to her and her employer , she is an expert in all these fields. What a hypocrite this woman is.
Not too long ago sheriff borders was screamimg that he needed more money because of high gas prices. Now that has prices are so low, is he gonna give the taxpayers back there money or just put the fuel budget money somewhere else.? Hey lauren that is a pretty cool question to ask yer buddy borders
beekeepeer

Lady Lake, FL

#14 Jan 22, 2016
SMH wrote:
How Deputy Laura Bott got her job
I must say when I took this job as a deputy sheriff here in Lake County I didn’t know I would eventually learn the true meaning of being a sworn deputy. Since then I have got an education. I have never been sworn at so many times in my life. Nothing here is what they would have you the public to believe. Everything is calculated but the money. They don’t have any respect for the taxpayer’s money.
A few years back I was privy to a conversation between Chuck Theobold and Major Longo discussing how they were going to get rid of a school resource deputy and put Theobold’s ex-fiancée and fresh out of field training Deputy Laura Bott in that Deputy’s place. I guess they think we are stupid but everyone around here knows that Theobold’s and Bott’s engagement was nothing more than a smoke screen to throw off the facts that people were talking about Theobold being gay at the time even more than they are the sheriff today. It’s like all of a sudden a lot of folks around here have woke up to the facts right under their noses. At the time I heard this conversation I felt it was probably nothing more than conjecture on the part of Theobold trying to use his influence with the major to repay Laura Bott for the favor of acting like they were an item for a while. What I didn’t know at the time was Laura Bott had something going on with none other than the sheriff’s big friend Lauren Ritchie. Later I found out I had the story backwards, Theobold and Longo were simply figuring out how they were going to pull off the sheriff’s command to get rid of a Clermont Resource Deputy and give that job to Laura Bott because she wanted it and her friend Lauren Ritchie had the pull with the sheriff to get it for her.
I found out what they done was wait a few days and one day when the Clermont Middle SRD was away from her school for some reason they put a plan into action. While she was gone Deputy Amber Warren filled in for her. I never saw the letter but they claimed the principal gave Deputy Warren a letter to give Major Longo asking him to replace the current SRD because she was not bonding with the students. Sure enough when the Deputy comes in the next day she was told to go the Major Longo’s office. Word is it was Longo and Theobold in the office. Apparently she was told about the letter and was also told they didn’t have anymore SRD job openings and she would have to go back to the road. She was told she could go to Clermont Middle and get her things and change vehicles with Deputy Bott. According to someone who heard the conversation she was also told NOT to speak to the principal at all and to get her things and leave the campus immediately. Now after finding out all this about Borders, Lauren Ritchie and Laura Bott I understand why. The principal was probably not a part of this and if there was a letter it was forged. There were two deputies there with the replaced deputy ...Laura and Amber. Amber has been Warren about 5 yrs also was once Schmidt.
Sheriff living with a male deputy, another captain(now retired) living with a male dispatcher. Hey lauren, are u sure this doesnt seem weird, even for u?
beekeepeer

Grand Island, FL

#15 May 20, 2016
beekeepeer wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheriff living with a male deputy, another captain(now retired) living with a male dispatcher. Hey lauren, are u sure this doesnt seem weird, even for u?
Lauren is gonna give her take on mayor wolfe, but has never and obviously will never make a comment about sheriff gary borders and his violations of his own policies. He has had numerous relationships with his subordinates. The employees involved in a relationship with borders, have become untouchable to the superiors, untouchable to other law enforcement agencies, untouchable to borders himself, or they would blackmail him. Lauren, be a journalist, and be fair.
Clermont citizen

Clermont, FL

#16 Jun 27, 2016
Here she goes bashing Clermont police chief Broadway showing her support for Gayee's boy Payton. Guess she's still a little pissed her bailiff friend Stevie didn't get the support to stay Clermont's chief.
murf the surf

United States

#17 Jun 28, 2016
There was a gay and merry cop named Seeley

Romancing with the fairies Buffy, Boss Gary and Scottie, his sweetie

All went wrong where Seeley was using his dong making this little piggy squally

Boss Gary sent Buffy the Swat Team Wife Slayer to tell Seeley no more tweeting his sweetie

All was well before his living hell –His Crime - getting too smitten with the bosses kitten

Boss Gary tried to get City Manager Irby to fire squally Seeley to cover his tail, but his efforts were to no avail.

The Manager said it was after hours and sex related - not job related

Then Boss Gary turned Captain Luce loose to Baker Act this tongue flapping loose goose called
Seeley – a show of force by the head fairy Gary.

A trip to Lifestream, but all was well, if he had a loose screw they could not tell.

Still that show of force by Boss Gary, a preview of the hell his wrath can carry.

Will it work or will it fail - too many all seeing eyes and ears - it’s too early to tell.

There is nothing colder than ashes after the fire has gone out!
beekeepeer

Grand Island, FL

#18 Jul 1, 2016
murf the surf wrote:
There was a gay and merry cop named Seeley

Romancing with the fairies Buffy, Boss Gary and Scottie, his sweetie

All went wrong where Seeley was using his dong making this little piggy squally

Boss Gary sent Buffy the Swat Team Wife Slayer to tell Seeley no more tweeting his sweetie

All was well before his living hell –His Crime - getting too smitten with the bosses kitten

Boss Gary tried to get City Manager Irby to fire squally Seeley to cover his tail, but his efforts were to no avail.

The Manager said it was after hours and sex related - not job related

Then Boss Gary turned Captain Luce loose to Baker Act this tongue flapping loose goose called
Seeley – a show of force by the head fairy Gary.

A trip to Lifestream, but all was well, if he had a loose screw they could not tell.

Still that show of force by Boss Gary, a preview of the hell his wrath can carry.

Will it work or will it fail - too many all seeing eyes and ears - it’s too early to tell.

There is nothing colder than ashes after the fire has gone out!
lauren, why dont you respond to the fact that sheriff gary borders has been in a longterm relationship with a sibordinate. POLICY VIOLATION. HIS POLICY. He has fired employees for that. Oh wait a minute, that policy only to heterosexual employees. His captain ,recently retired, was in a relationship with a male dispatcher that he was assigned as a direct subordinate to. You see lauren, the homosexual world doesnt want EQUAL treatment, they want SPECIAL treatment. I know you are a bright, inteligent person. I know you see the discrimination that had and does take place under borders. You, lauren have intentionally not been a true journalist. You are a person with an agenda. You could have so much more!!!!
Beekeeper

Tampa, FL

#19 Jul 12, 2016
beekeepeer wrote:
<quoted text>lauren, why dont you respond to the fact that sheriff gary borders has been in a longterm relationship with a sibordinate. POLICY VIOLATION. HIS POLICY. He has fired employees for that. Oh wait a minute, that policy only to heterosexual employees. His captain ,recently retired, was in a relationship with a male dispatcher that he was assigned as a direct subordinate to. You see lauren, the homosexual world doesnt want EQUAL treatment, they want SPECIAL treatment. I know you are a bright, inteligent person. I know you see the discrimination that had and does take place under borders. You, lauren have intentionally not been a true journalist. You are a person with an agenda. You could have so much more!!!!
Doed lauren have an opinion on innocent deaths at the hands of lcso chase policies? Of course she doesnt. But why? She is an expert about so many things, i assumed she was an expert on chase policies also. Her far left friend borders will never be questioned by her. The same reason all liberal journalists give passes to their liberal allies. It would be so nice for the lake sentinel to urge her to be unbiased.
Beekeeper

Tampa, FL

#20 Jul 19, 2016
wasp wrote:
Who is this woman who apparently is an expert in so many different areas of society, that she has been given a soapbox to preach from. What experience does she possess that enables her to trash people. Why does she not give both sides of a story? Well maybe we should learn a little about her! We shall see.
Wow!!! Who knew? Lauren ritchie is also a professional arborist!! She is an expert on trees, foliage and just nature in general. This woman is amazing. She should be running the world. She could solve all the world's problem in just one day. All other women must feel so inferior being in the same universe as the all knowing, always correct, never self doubting lauren ritchie. Its almost getting funny now. We here in lake county are so lucky to have a woman like her telling us what is right and wrong in every aspect of our lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Dora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Murder of Lake Sheriff Christopher Cooper D... Mon The Peoples Media 30
Change of leadership (Dec '17) Dec 9 Regular gal 99
Satin's Candies (Oct '06) Dec 7 hartnhevn 4
Dateline NBC focuses on Parental Alienation and... (May '11) Nov 17 Alice 14
LAKE TAX COLLECTOR BOB McKEE HAS AT LEAST 4 DAT... (Feb '17) Nov 17 Ben Dover 9
Ronnie Lawrence Nov '18 Brad 3
News Man photographed sex with teen, deputies say --... (Aug '07) Oct '18 BettyWilliamsAlWi... 54

Mount Dora Jobs

Personal Finance

Mount Dora Mortgages