Finance Director or City Manager

Finance Director or City Manager

Posted in the Mount Clemens Forum

SCS Resident

Warren, MI

#1 Jun 12, 2013
What do you think the city will have first?

A new Finance Director or City Manager.
fbdtf

Roseville, MI

#2 Jun 12, 2013
SCS Resident wrote:
What do you think the city will have first?
A new Finance Director or City Manager.
Mike Smith will hold things over until they find someone else.
Not Easily Replaced

Waterford, MI

#3 Jun 12, 2013
fbdtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike Smith will hold things over until they find someone else.
Mike Smith may be able to handle the City Manager job until the city finds someone else, but I can't see him also handling the role of Finance Director. For years I've heard that Tim Haney did a great job handling the finances for SCS. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.
Know the law

United States

#9 Jun 12, 2013
I would like to see her bring a slander case. It would be quite embarrassing for her.
Who cares

Astoria, NY

#10 Jun 13, 2013
Topix normally don't remove true posts!!!
nsure

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#11 Jun 13, 2013
I guess the word slander was supposed to make me run in fear but, slander is only when the words are lies. In this case, if the shoe fits, try stomping on employees with it.
notsure

United States

#12 Jun 13, 2013
Does that person want outted what he had been doing? I'd make sure I knew the whole story first if I were you.
Blank Gun

Madison Heights, MI

#13 Jun 13, 2013
notsure wrote:
Does that person want outted what he had been doing? I'd make sure I knew the whole story first if I were you.
We are shuddering in fear.
Blank Gun

Madison Heights, MI

#14 Jun 13, 2013
Who cares wrote:
Topix normally don't remove true posts!!!
Topix will remove anything they are asked to remove
nsure

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#15 Jun 13, 2013
Yep, to date, I do not recall any slander suits or charges of any kind from any posts on this blog. What I do hear is a lot of hot air being expelled.Either do it, or shut up already. Sometimes the truth is hard to swallow
idiots on board

United States

#16 Jun 13, 2013
The decision to accept the resignation was 7-0. Everyone voted for it, including Ron. You think that would clue you in.
Rumor Mill

Sterling Heights, MI

#17 Jun 13, 2013
idiots on board wrote:
The decision to accept the resignation was 7-0. Everyone voted for it, including Ron. You think that would clue you in.
You are correct miss. Please inform us all why he resigned. Who was the the council person that pushed for this? Anyone with half a brain knows who what they did.
idiots on board

United States

#18 Jun 13, 2013
7-0, everyone agreed. One year contract was up and he resigned. Nice and professional of them not to air any dirty laundry. Too bad some feel the need to take advantage.
charter fishing

Grosse Pointe, MI

#21 Jun 23, 2013
Not Easily Replaced wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike Smith may be able to handle the City Manager job until the city finds someone else, but I can't see him also handling the role of Finance Director. For years I've heard that Tim Haney did a great job handling the finances for SCS. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.
Neither job requires a degree or iq above 70. do not let anyone in scs tell you different. plant moran does the budget and the manager and finance director positions are just glorified communication relay positions. both jobs should pay around 20k.
Broken record

Roseville, MI

#22 Jun 23, 2013
charter fishing wrote:
<quoted text>Neither job requires a degree or iq above 70. do not let anyone in scs tell you different. plant moran does the budget and the manager and finance director positions are just glorified communication relay positions. both jobs should pay around 20k.
Fill out an application youll fit right in.
charter fishing

Grosse Pointe, MI

#23 Jun 23, 2013
Broken record wrote:
<quoted text>
Fill out an application youll fit right in.
denby reunion
Just Curious

Farmington, MI

#24 Jun 26, 2013
I read on the city's website that Erin Stahl is running again for council in the August primary. At a council meeting some time ago she stated that she had applied for the job of SCS City Manager. As I understand it a person can't be both. So does her running for council eliminate her from the pool of City Manager candidates?
No Problem

United States

#25 Jun 26, 2013
She wont get either position.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Clemens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
9& Harper restaurant 48 min Give me shelter 15
Matt Kovalcik is now running for Trustee in Cot... (Oct '14) Jul 16 Birds Of A feather 17
Has anyone seen my son Sloan Taylor (Oct '12) Jul 11 ccaughey 4
News Judge pleads guilty (Jul '08) Jul 8 In heKnow 22
wwe (Jan '16) Jul 2 Linda Renfro 2
Lol Jul 2 Happy ending 10
Violet street murder ? Jun 29 Cover 1

Mount Clemens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Clemens Mortgages