Ace Frehley Doesn't See Kiss Reunion ...

Ace Frehley Doesn't See Kiss Reunion In His Future

There are 18 comments on the BlabberMouth.net story from May 10, 2008, titled Ace Frehley Doesn't See Kiss Reunion In His Future. In it, BlabberMouth.net reports that:

“On the last reunion tour, I saw a couple of videos. I think we looked a little tired, you know? I think it's maybe better to put that segment of KISS to sleep.”

ACE FREHLEY Doesn't See KISS Reunion In His Future - May 9, 2008 Gene Triplett of NewsOK.com recently conducted an interview with original KISS guitarist Ace Frehley . via BlabberMouth.net

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BlabberMouth.net.

trampgto

Hickory, NC

#1 Jul 20, 2008
ace, look, man i even partied with you for 2 seperate weekends, and later on , during the reunion, got to ride with u in the limo! u r a guitar god, and my favorite! a true hero!-but u should be butting heads with gene and paul!!!! dont u see, that they suck with out u, and you are not your best unless your ill and against them and still in the same band??? you 4 need to be in shape and kicing our ass!!!! fuck gene's personal attitude or pauls vanity, u guys r meant for each other, so stop fighting it!!! u dont have to sleep with any of them, just start playing great music again!!!!
wmdjj61

AOL

#2 Jul 23, 2008
Ace is the best rock n roll guitarist there is , heavy fn metal his guitar leads are lightning bolts out of hell ,listen to strange ways written over 30 years ago, the solo on hotter than hell off alive , black diamond there is no one better, I am 47 years old I have seen every line up that kiss has thrown at us , Tommy thayer bless his sole, he is an imitator not the originator , he does not play with the same feel that ace has and he never will the 4 origionals are the real deal . Ace will be ok because he is an origional no one sounds like him he has his own style and it is pure lightning straight out of hell a God given talent may God bless you Ace Frehley and thank you for the years of listening to your music.
Lloyd

Stein, Netherlands

#3 Aug 1, 2008
I like Tommy. He puts the roots back were they belong, but I also understand Ace (and Peter)
Seeing to get another person into your original idea is hard to cope with.
I think Ace and Peter are to honest guys to part of the rock and roll industry.
Vinnie Vincent wanted to set his stamp to much and failed......and till this day personally I state the with Eric Carr (peace to you buddy!) the line-up was the strongest. In those days I saw Music from the Elder as a daring experiment and I liked it, but Creatues of the Night was awesome!
FERG

Roseville, CA

#4 Aug 8, 2008
There is only one KISS. GENE,ACE,PAUL, and PETER. Bruce and both Eric's were and are great, but they are not the originals.
spacemanfan

Hilliard, OH

#5 Sep 21, 2008
FERG wrote:
There is only one KISS. GENE,ACE,PAUL, and PETER. Bruce and both Eric's were and are great, but they are not the originals.
Amen brother!!!
Carlos Espinoza

Wichita, KS

#6 Oct 11, 2008
The KISS now of Gene, Paul, Tommy, and Eric is awsome but its not the real KISS. The real and only KISS wil be Gene, Paul, Ace, and Peter!
diogenes

Kingsport, TN

#7 Jun 6, 2009
Paul and Ringo with a couple of studio musicians wouldn't be the Beatles and it's the same with KISS.
Moo Dogg

UK

#8 Jun 8, 2009
diogenes wrote:
Paul and Ringo with a couple of studio musicians wouldn't be the Beatles and it's the same with KISS.
Although most fans would love to see Ace and Peter back with Kiss, I still think that 'Revenge' is one of Kiss' best albums and it's got Eric Singer on it! I disagree that Kiss without Ace and Peter isn't real Kiss.
KILLER KISS FAN

Vancouver, WA

#9 Jun 8, 2009
Kiss with or without Ace and Peter is still KISS. When Ace and Peter left the band in the 1980's and were replaced by Vinnie Vincent and Eric Carr, KISS was still KISS.Even know that Eric Singer and Tommy Thayer are now playing with Gene and Paul now a days KISS is still KISS. KISS is KISS as long as Gene and Paul are still in apart of the band.
mack maquire kyler

United States

#10 Jul 28, 2009
actually it all comes down to paul... asshole can go any time. paul makes kiss kiss. it's all about paul. the dragon faced baffoon needs a reality check. drop the helmet hair spiders raccoon wig etc. blah blah blah... bring ace and peter back but get rid of the demon faced ego trip.
KILLER KISS FAN wrote:
Kiss with or without Ace and Peter is still KISS. When Ace and Peter left the band in the 1980's and were replaced by Vinnie Vincent and Eric Carr, KISS was still KISS.Even know that Eric Singer and Tommy Thayer are now playing with Gene and Paul now a days KISS is still KISS. KISS is KISS as long as Gene and Paul are still in apart of the band.
KILLER KISS FAN

Vancouver, WA

#11 Jul 29, 2009
mack maquire kyler wrote:
actually it all comes down to paul... asshole can go any time. paul makes kiss kiss. it's all about paul. the dragon faced baffoon needs a reality check. drop the helmet hair spiders raccoon wig etc. blah blah blah... bring ace and peter back but get rid of the demon faced ego trip.
<quoted text>
Whach it buddy you are right now afending a loyal KISS fan.
freakshow

Union, KY

#14 Apr 1, 2010
I have been a loyal KISS fan since age 5 back in 1977! That is...I've always been a fan of Paul, Gene, Ace, and Peter! Creatures of the Night was good but not KISS! Nobody sings Beth worse than Peter Criss, but it's still his song! How is this even a debate? I never got to see the original KISS as my father was in the army and we moved every time KISS. I guess I will never see them but they are my rock gods and always will be. The egos don't bother me as it's part of the band and its karma. Please Peter and Ace...just one more kick ass tour so my old ass can be there!

“sometimes the truth hurts...”

Since: Jul 09

detroit michigan

#15 Apr 10, 2010
killer kiss fan chaim witz has a codpiece for you to sniff...
KILLER KISS FAN

Vancouver, WA

#16 Apr 17, 2010
presscorp wrote:
killer kiss fan chaim witz has a codpiece for you to sniff...
Ouch that hurts, not.
Barry_ Carrs_ Warehouse

Sevierville, TN

#17 Apr 17, 2010
to bad...
tony c

Wichita, KS

#18 May 9, 2010
I have seen the origanal line up aswell as all the other guys thrown into the mix just to sell tickits.but I seen them in kansas city on dec 9th 2010... and that show kicked ass...out of all the times I have seen kiss ..that was on top...they were on top of there game....peter and ace have become lazy millionares that dont want to put into what they could...but like the direct deposit thang that kiss has brough them...one liked drugs the other was a drunk...you figure it out...that it what breaks up so many bands...but...there image on all the merchandise is gonna pay them forever.....
tony c

Wichita, KS

#19 May 9, 2010
kansas city show was on dec 9th 2009 sorry folks...look up sprint center kiss show in kansas city...on you tube....
space ace

Saint Paul, MN

#20 Feb 1, 2012
The new kiss may sound clean live but that makes it stale and boring. I want crazy 50% of the time sloppy ace back. Ace was more fun. And plus tommy looks retarded dressed up as ace. He looks like a wanna be rockstar when he copies ace's moves. And plus tommy has a boxhead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Clemens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What we still owe our Vietnam veterans 9 hr Faith 2
Crybaby Mangina Sep 21 Kevin M 4
The Rusie Clan Sep 21 Vote 8
Erin Stahl tries again Sep 21 Libra 36
Scott Dodich for St. Clair Shores Sep 20 South End 15
Replica YSL Belts (Apr '14) Sep 20 sandy 5
Candice Rusie Sep 19 Eyes Wide Open 38

Mount Clemens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance