Comments
21 - 40 of 47 Comments Last updated Oct 13, 2013
White Male

Ann Arbor, MI

#21 Mar 11, 2013
There are some really dumb black folks in the D man oh man.
Gurlfraaaaannnn

Detroit, MI

#22 Mar 12, 2013
It's sooooo cold in da D. How the frick do we pose to keep peace?
Billy

Detroit, MI

#23 Mar 12, 2013
White Male wrote:
There are some really dumb black folks in the D man oh man.
True, but the sexy black African queens and bbws make up for it. I'm a white man who strictly dates the black women of Detroit. I love when they ride my pole in their Aunt Jemima head scarves.

Back on topic, the jury was 50% black so you crazy Kwame supporters can't pull the race card. But then again, you will keep making this a race issue because the jury wasn't 100% black. Smh
Anon

Detroit, MI

#24 Mar 12, 2013
Ebony wrote:
<quoted text>
Y would we WANT to see this as racism? It is! Child killer Casey muthafrickin Anthony gets off because she's a white woman. The book is thrown at Kwame because he's an African American man. Racism will never end. Whites will always think if us as their own personal slaves and that's why they get their shyt jacked and their asses beat walking the streets. They bring it on themselves. They expect us to just forget the slavery they put us thoroughly and all the suffering they caused us with no consequences.
You have never endured slavery. The blacks alive today have never been enslaved or suffered at the hands of white people. The whites alive today have not put you through slavery, so why do you feel the need to punish us as you see fit for our ancestors mistakes. Your ancestors have full right to be pissed at ours, but you do not. You are not and have never been a slave, and we have not ever attempted to enslave you. White people get mugged, raped, and killed in Detroit because blacks in Detroit behave like animals. They're uneducated and have no respect for anyone except the boys in their hood and fellow gang members. They believe that stealing from people who work and selling drugs is better than having a real, respectable job. Detroit is the worst city in America, and whites didn't make it this way. Detroit blacks make African Americans as a whole look bad.
MC FIVE

Grosse Pointe, MI

#25 Mar 12, 2013
JaQuan wrote:
Kwame if u reading this baby boy then lemme jus tell u that WE KnoW THE TRUTH!!!! We got yo back and wont let yo ass go down without a fight. This is a conspiracy and proof of the racism still in da country. If kwame was white he would be free bc he aint done nething wrong! Im sick and tired of the oppression of our race!!!!
Come on now, isn't it time to burn and riot? What about O.J. dipstick? 85% of Detroiters are black and the other 15% are scrambling to leave. Its all yours. Just like locusts. Destroy everything in their paths and move on.
NunyaBizz

Detroit, MI

#26 Mar 12, 2013
MC FIVE wrote:
<quoted text> Come on now, isn't it time to burn and riot? What about O.J. dipstick? 85% of Detroiters are black and the other 15% are scrambling to leave. Its all yours. Just like locusts. Destroy everything in their paths and move on.
Whatchu talkin bout, Willis? OJ, like Kwame, is an innocent victim of racial profiling. Whites won't be happy until all blacks are locked up in cages like gorillas at the zoo. Blacks need to revolt. We've played nice for too long. BLACK POWER!
Gabby

Detroit, MI

#27 Mar 12, 2013
I agree with most of the comments here. I know in my heart that Kwame is innocent and that the jury got it wrong. I plan on writing him in prison, which I'm sure a lot of young women will also write him. To be honest, I've always had a little bit of a crush on him *blushes*. I mean he's a good looking man and very charismatic. He has a bit of a bad boy side to him, but I've always found that intriguing. But even though he's a badass, that doesn't make him guilty. This isn't why I'm writing him though. I just want him to know that there are people out there who genuinely care about him and want him to know that if there is ANYTHING he needs, we will try to accommodate. Kwame is a man of integrity and many of us have remained true to him. :)
MC FIVE

Grosse Pointe, MI

#28 Mar 12, 2013
Well get to it. I know. You have been down for 400 years. My people were down for 4000. Wheres our reparations? Why earn it when you can just take it?
Right Kwame? He took it, got caught now he is going to get it. Ouch!
here come da judge

Grosse Pointe, MI

#29 Mar 12, 2013
ItsyaboiiiTyrone wrote:
F the system! This is what f'n with these hoes will do to ya! F'n crackas would give ya 100 years if they could!
Oh dat judge can and probably will give him 100!
Word up! Consecutive.
True

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#30 Mar 12, 2013
Gabby wrote:
I agree with most of the comments here. I know in my heart that Kwame is innocent and that the jury got it wrong. I plan on writing him in prison, which I'm sure a lot of young women will also write him. To be honest, I've always had a little bit of a crush on him *blushes*. I mean he's a good looking man and very charismatic. He has a bit of a bad boy side to him, but I've always found that intriguing. But even though he's a badass, that doesn't make him guilty. This isn't why I'm writing him though. I just want him to know that there are people out there who genuinely care about him and want him to know that if there is ANYTHING he needs, we will try to accommodate. Kwame is a man of integrity and many of us have remained true to him.:)
Kwame did the samething all the white politions do every day but he doesnt have the support of the white elite and thats why hes been entraped by the system.

The goverment spent a lot of time on this case and does nothing to the big banks who have been doing illegal acts stealing from the whole world.

The Kwame case is nothing more than the goverments way of creating THE SHOCK AND AWE to us and it keeps our minds on the Kwame case instead of what the big banks are doing to us every day. The gov will create something else after the dust settles on Kwame because they are afraid we will find out what the bankers are really up to.
Sparkle

Detroit, MI

#31 Mar 12, 2013
White ppl irk the hell outta me. They think they can come and steal land from Indians and then claim they "discovered" this country. Then they make a mockery of us by turning us into slaves and housekeepers while they sit on there rich fat asses. They ruined Detroit and blame it on us. White ppl wonder why there's so much anger and hostility toward them and this is why. Drive by shootings and robbing and raping and all that wouldn't exist if they didn't do this to us. Payback is a bitch. I'm sure kwame has something up his sleeve to bring karma to all you racist white ppl who put him in prison. Byeeeee haterz
Eric

Warren, MI

#32 Mar 12, 2013
honkey wrote:
Are these comments all real? I knew detroit was in bad shape, but is this really the way people spell and think?
Sadly they may have even graduated from high scrool. 12 years at >$10,000 year and what do you get? People who cannot speak, cannot spell, cannot reason, and cannot exist without daddy government taking care of them. Not all blacks are like this, the American phenomenon is fairly unique. And thank God many are leaving the Democratic plantation, and are leaving behind the shackles of ignorance and hate. That is how the Dems like them to be.
True

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#33 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 12 A Moment of Clarity Theodore Butler
Asked why the government hadn’t pursued criminal charges in a case where a large bank admitted to money laundering for drug interests, Attorney General Eric Holder said:“I am concerned that the size of some of these institutions becomes so large that it does become difficult for us to prosecute them when we are hit with indications that if you do prosecute, if you do bring a criminal charge, it will have a negative impact on the national economy, perhaps even the world economy.” A senator admitted to being stunned by the frankness of the response....
Steve

Detroit, MI

#35 Mar 13, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Sadly they may have even graduated from high scrool. 12 years at >$10,000 year and what do you get? People who cannot speak, cannot spell, cannot reason, and cannot exist without daddy government taking care of them. Not all blacks are like this, the American phenomenon is fairly unique. And thank God many are leaving the Democratic plantation, and are leaving behind the shackles of ignorance and hate. That is how the Dems like them to be.
Democrats don't even like the uneducated Detroiters. Detroit needs to be split off from the state of Michigan so that it becomes an island of its own floating around in Lake Eerie. That way we will be free from their crap. They'll all end up killing each other, except for the knocked up ratchet 12-year-old girls bringing in yet another generation of ghetto idiots. TLC would probably make a show about it and air it after Honey Boo Boo and before a new episode of Gypsy Sisters.
KwameWeLoveYou

Detroit, MI

#36 Mar 13, 2013
Kwame killpatrik dont deserve this. I was almost in tears hearing the verdict red on the news. White trash Michiganders won't be satusfied till they fill the city council offices with more white trash. Don't they get we don't want them in the city! Every time I see one of them in the d I feel like taking out the garbage
True

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#37 Mar 13, 2013
# 35 & # 36 posts R the same Can U guess who it is?

CLUE:

Both came from the south end with a SBC Global administrator.
KwameWeLoveYou

Detroit, MI

#38 Mar 14, 2013
True wrote:
# 35 & # 36 posts R the same Can U guess who it is?
CLUE:
Both came from the south end with a SBC Global administrator.
im post #35. Ur post #36. We are the same? And I don't have sbc global?
True

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#39 Mar 14, 2013
KwameWeLoveYou wrote:
<quoted text>
im post #35. Ur post #36. We are the same? And I don't have sbc global?
Try again maybe you will fool the rest but youre no smart enough to fool the best.
me again

Rochester, MI

#40 Mar 14, 2013
DeShawn wrote:
this is some str8 up bs fasho. kwame don't deserve a day locked up let alone 20 damn yrs. he didn't take a dime. ppl are so quik to jump on the bandwaggon and beleaf evrything they hear. he's a standup guy and he should b wif his fam rite now. a corrupt white jury took 1 look at em and automatically desided he was guilty cuz he's black. kwame don't worry my dawg ur gonna be aightt u got boys on the inside who will take care of u while u wait for that appeal u deserve #freekwame
he was convicted by a jury of is peers. it always is about race with Detroiters. the man was a crook that got caught with his fricken hand in the cookie jar. he was not "entitled" to shit. grow up people stop raising your kids to think like you. Just because you're black does not mean people of other races don't like you. most are equal opportunity racist and may not like you because you are an asshole.
Rooney

Flint, MI

#41 Mar 19, 2013
COMEDY CHANNEL wrote:
<quoted text>This blog is a joke. There are about 5-10 people who use this as a playground for hate and sick jokes. Go to Facebook if you are looking for semi intelligent blogging.
Yeah, go to Facebook for semi-intelligent conversation. Kwame grew up in a semi-honest household full of racists, that is fo sho

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Clemens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Lightning broke a little old lady's hip? 9 hr Out of Control 10
what did Vitally do? (Oct '12) 18 hr Know when to fold em 97
Mike Smith 20 hr mouth garbage 1
Detroit water shut-offs return Sun Steve 3
Splash Pad Closed Again Sun Not just anybody 11
snorted too much white lightning (Oct '13) Aug 29 Maybe he saw the ... 108
Direct tv refer a friend (Sep '12) Aug 29 Mark 47
•••
•••
•••