Comments
1 - 20 of 52 Comments Last updated Oct 19, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lakeshia

Saint Clair Shores, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

How could they convict this great man. They didnt have no evadence. The community gonna rise up agenst this.
whitepuretrue

Novi, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

I know this is a troll using a strawman, but that really is how many many black people in Detroit think.

If you don't let them behave like chimps in heat, its racism!!
Shaneequa

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Preech it my sista. Kwame is a fine man who done take no money frum the great city of detroit and aint guilty of no crime cept improvin the community. These r all lies created by the racist white honkeys who r envadin r city tryna replace r wunderful city council wit white folk. Them whites is tryna take over r beautiful and peaceful city and done turn it into a city of crime! This verdict must be apeeled! Free kwame!!
JaQuan

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kwame if u reading this baby boy then lemme jus tell u that WE KnoW THE TRUTH!!!! We got yo back and wont let yo ass go down without a fight. This is a conspiracy and proof of the racism still in da country. If kwame was white he would be free bc he aint done nething wrong! Im sick and tired of the oppression of our race!!!!
MC FIVE

Grosse Pointe, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 11, 2013
 
The Motor Citys Burning! So what did His Highness swallow from that baggie before the lovely bracelets were applied?
honkey

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Are these comments all real? I knew detroit was in bad shape, but is this really the way people spell and think?
princess

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

honkey wrote:
Are these comments all real? I knew detroit was in bad shape, but is this really the way people spell and think?
No hunny, not everyone in Detroit is as illiterate as the Detroiters who have posted. However, although their spelling and grammar are terrible, they are right. Just like Kwame's uncle said, Detroit is like Sodom and Gomorrah. Now that this man behind bars, I fear what is in store for this city. Kwame was our last hope. He was changing things for us, but due to the continual racism us Detroiters have to deal with on a daily basis, he wasn't given a chance. This is the worst thing to happen to Detroit. Who knows the kind of wrath that will fall upon us now. Satan was in that jury room today, that's for sure. Kwame and his family are in my thoughts. Very sad day for Detroit.
DeShawn

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

this is some str8 up bs fasho. kwame don't deserve a day locked up let alone 20 damn yrs. he didn't take a dime. ppl are so quik to jump on the bandwaggon and beleaf evrything they hear. he's a standup guy and he should b wif his fam rite now. a corrupt white jury took 1 look at em and automatically desided he was guilty cuz he's black. kwame don't worry my dawg ur gonna be aightt u got boys on the inside who will take care of u while u wait for that appeal u deserve #freekwame
ItsyaboiiiTyrone

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

F the system! This is what f'n with these hoes will do to ya! F'n crackas would give ya 100 years if they could!
Anonymous

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

MMMMM IT SHOULD BE A CRIME TO PUT THAT SEXY PIECE OF MAN CHOCOLATE IN PRISON. WELL IT'S ONE LESS OF OUR MEN LEFT FOR WHITE BISHES TO STEALl
Fed Up

Clinton Township, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

The jury was not racist and they got it right. Why is it when Detroiters do wrong they start quoting the bible. To be a true Christian is to refrain from doing crime and sin. God loves everyone, but he hates the sins they commit. Detroit was a beautiful city and respected at one time. It was built by the hands of the English, Scottish, Germans, Polish, Italians...etc. It is now a ruined city with crime out of control. Kwame could have lead a different path and could have done great things for Detroit, but instead he chose to lead the wrong path of corruption. He did this to himself! Not all Detroiters I hope, but some want to see this as racism. Wake up. We all should work together to be proud of Detroit and make it a beautiful city once again.
Lakeshia

Saint Clair Shores, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

When we gonna stop puttin up wit raceism and the biased azz cracka jew media?! That's right!#freekwame
Ebony

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

2

Fed Up wrote:
The jury was not racist and they got it right. Why is it when Detroiters do wrong they start quoting the bible. To be a true Christian is to refrain from doing crime and sin. God loves everyone, but he hates the sins they commit. Detroit was a beautiful city and respected at one time. It was built by the hands of the English, Scottish, Germans, Polish, Italians...etc. It is now a ruined city with crime out of control. Kwame could have lead a different path and could have done great things for Detroit, but instead he chose to lead the wrong path of corruption. He did this to himself! Not all Detroiters I hope, but some want to see this as racism. Wake up. We all should work together to be proud of Detroit and make it a beautiful city once again.
Y would we WANT to see this as racism? It is! Child killer Casey muthafrickin Anthony gets off because she's a white woman. The book is thrown at Kwame because he's an African American man. Racism will never end. Whites will always think if us as their own personal slaves and that's why they get their shyt jacked and their asses beat walking the streets. They bring it on themselves. They expect us to just forget the slavery they put us thoroughly and all the suffering they caused us with no consequences.
Antoine brown

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Racism is runnin rampant in da D. I go to McDonald's and order a 10 piece and dey gimme fuggin 8 chicken nuggets. The dude is white of course and I tell him I wanna speak to da manager because he's shown me blatant disrespect and racial descriminatshen (sp?) and of course the manager is a racist white asshat to. Then my wifey goes shoppin at dsw and she gets to da door and the lady who works dere tells her dey closin and wont let her in to shop but my wifey sees ppl still shoppin in da store! She calls da corporate manager up and complanes bout dis racist employee and thankfully deylistened and hopefully fired her racist ass. Dis is just another example of da sh*t we put up with from Caucasians.
Fed Up

Clinton Township, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

1

Ebony wrote:
<quoted text>
Y would we WANT to see this as racism? It is! Child killer Casey muthafrickin Anthony gets off because she's a white woman. The book is thrown at Kwame because he's an African American man. Racism will never end. Whites will always think if us as their own personal slaves and that's why they get their shyt jacked and their asses beat walking the streets. They bring it on themselves. They expect us to just forget the slavery they put us thoroughly and all the suffering they caused us with no consequences.
Casey Anthony did not get off because she was a white woman. Are you for real! She killed a child for god's sakes. We all think she is quilty, but there wasn't enough proven evidence to convict her. She lives in her own hell everyday, because she is not accepted anywhere. Slavery happened over a hundred and forty years ago. I wasn't born than or my parents. I doubt you were born than either. Just remember it was the black people from Africa that sold their people to plantation owners in the South. We did have slaves in Michigan. The book was thrown at Kwame because he did wrong...plain and simple. He broke the law. There is nothing about it. But according to Kwame he has different rules and the rules don't apply to him. Oh really!! It must be nice to make up your own rules.
Capn Bill

Roseville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

No brothers use the word "asshat", silly honkey.
Brock

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Capn Bill wrote:
No brothers use the word "asshat", silly honkey.
What a racist thing to say. Black people can say whatever they want and use whichever words they want. Whites can't, though. The n-word and any other word that might have negative connotations toward blacks is off-limits to us honkeys.
Ashleeeeey

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I just laughed so hard I sharted reading these comments. I hope for the sake of Detroit that these are people are joking and not serious. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go change my panties.
White Male

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Look, there's a lot of hate going around here. What we should really be concerned with is if the beer is still on kwame?

http://youtu.be/OpGz7KlO8nE
COMEDY CHANNEL

Roseville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Ashleeeeey wrote:
I just laughed so hard I sharted reading these comments. I hope for the sake of Detroit that these are people are joking and not serious. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go change my panties.
This blog is a joke. There are about 5-10 people who use this as a playground for hate and sick jokes. Go to Facebook if you are looking for semi intelligent blogging.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mount Clemens Discussions

Search the Mount Clemens Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are South Lake School Buses Still Running 8 hr Bus Stop 5
Redford Township may not be among nation's safe... (Sep '06) 12 hr captain obvious 117
Mich. lawsuit claims cops coldly executed dog 14 hr New leadership 17
Hornets Tue Tammy 6
Charges dropped in Devil's Diciples case (May '09) Tue rotten red from Rockland 66
Cold Case from 1973 (May '12) Tue Answer 53
Three GOP candidates battle to face incumbent H... Jul 28 Votes Count 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mount Clemens Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mount Clemens People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Mount Clemens News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mount Clemens
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••