St. Clair Shores City Manager Ben Hughes Resigns

There are 38 comments on the Patch.com story from Nov 1, 2012, titled St. Clair Shores City Manager Ben Hughes Resigns. In it, Patch.com reports that:

St. Clair Shores City Council unanimously accepted the resignation of City Manager Ben Hughes on Thursday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
scs resident

Roseville, MI

#24 Nov 10, 2012
I wonder why there are so many people from other cities so worried about what goes on in St.Clair Shores? You people all need to get a life and stop judging others.
not Joe Backus wrote:
<quoted text>
these questions need to be asked and answered....
the peolple of SCS will not go unheard.....we shall speake and speake loud.........
SCS going in the toilet

Grosse Pointe, MI

#25 Dec 28, 2012
I can't wait until the emails he was sending that poor woman come out.
Joe Schmoe

Henderson, NV

#26 Dec 28, 2012
scs resident wrote:
I wonder why there are so many people from other cities so worried about what goes on in St.Clair Shores? You people all need to get a life and stop judging others.
<quoted text>
Hey clueless.....the address that is displayed is where the ISP is routed through, not where a person is.
Joe Schmoe

Sterling Heights, MI

#27 Dec 28, 2012
See how easily it can be changed?
Joe Schmoe

Sterling Heights, MI

#29 Dec 28, 2012
Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
You would know that now wouldn't you after all the little boys you've been chasing! You sick turd, wait till the law catches up with you!
Sorry hun, but not into little boys, or little girls. I like to deal with adults, unlike yourself
Joe Schmoe

Sterling Heights, MI

#31 Dec 28, 2012
Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not fooling anyone! You're the bottom of the bucket scum of the earth! You just wait and you'll get yours!
Well you certainly have fooled yourself
Kathy

United States

#35 Dec 28, 2012
Joe Schmoe wrote:
<quoted text>snicker - you are nothing but a clueless buffoon - just like our city council members. But feel free to continue to display oyur ignorance to the public.....it makes for good entertainment.
You just go ahead and act like you never did it. You know and I know that it was you. The police are on to you and it will only be a matter of time. You will be entertainment in the cell soon.
Joe Schmoe

Sterling Heights, MI

#36 Dec 28, 2012
Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
You just go ahead and act like you never did it. You know and I know that it was you. The police are on to you and it will only be a matter of time. You will be entertainment in the cell soon.
I feel sorry for your poor delusions........as is often the case.....those that falsely accuse are often guilty of the very thing they accuse others of. I feel that is likely the case here. So maybe it is time yo fess up. LMAO
Joe Schmoe

Sterling Heights, MI

#37 Dec 28, 2012
X factor wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't wait till those redacted emails from city council come out. You know he has copies of that crap. If I were Rusie and Rubello and a few others, I would be very worried.
Chrissy having another wet dream......lmao
John

Broxburn, UK

#40 Mar 29, 2013
What is the latest on Hughes' recovery?
X marks the spot

Norwalk, OH

#41 Mar 30, 2013
He has recovered well and is trying to figure out when and where he should give the public the emails of council's indiscretions
ozzy

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#42 Apr 1, 2013
who payed the doctors bill ???? scs residents???benny and the bulets
X marks the spot

Farmington, MI

#43 Apr 2, 2013
Benny was given a severance package which included medical coverage for several months
Wimp

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#44 Apr 2, 2013
Ben didn't have the balls to fire Chris Rayes. What a coward Chris Rayes sending one of his goons out to issue a citation for that lady with her camper based only on the complainants word. Our city needs a manager who will clean house when necessary.
X marks the spot

Mount Morris, MI

#45 Apr 3, 2013
That camper lady is a big nut. She bitched to get what she wanted and in typical Ben Hughes style, he caved and gave in. She's nothing but a bag of wind. Sometimes people need to hear the word No
jkfr

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#46 Apr 3, 2013
X marks the spot wrote:
That camper lady is a big nut. She bitched to get what she wanted and in typical Ben Hughes style, he caved and gave in. She's nothing but a bag of wind. Sometimes people need to hear the word No
She has a right to be there. The city is the nut job not her.
X marks the spot

Mount Morris, MI

#47 Apr 4, 2013
Not everybody who bitches should get ordinances changed
huh

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#48 Apr 4, 2013
X marks the spot wrote:
Not everybody who bitches should get ordinances changed
It goes two ways.
The ordinace started when a new house was built on Maple St. The new home owner couldnt see the lake because a motor home was in the way. The owner of the motor home did get the proper specs to park it on his property 15 years before the new home was built. Oh by the way-there was a house on that property and the new owner demolished it to rebuild his new house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Clemens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Catholic teacher pleads guilty to sex with s... 8 hr Parden Pard 4
Poll Can Jack win a seat on City Council before he dies (May '13) 21 hr Dk head 59
News Father says he can't turn over missing Morenci ... (Feb '11) 23 hr hon2505 5
Mr Piggy Back May 20 Mr Dandilion 6
Review: Alicia Brazell May 19 Tom 1
Overnight Parking (Dec '09) May 19 Ticket Scalpers 113
Uncle Ron's Ice Cream wagons (Jun '09) May 12 DMK 13
More from around the web

Mount Clemens People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]