Where Is Our Bike Park We Were Promised By Maria Martinez

Posted in the Mount Clemens Forum

Wheres Our Bike Park

Farmington, MI

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Where did all the money go that was raised for this project? Was it all a big front? Was the Bike Park real reality or just a ploy? Who collected the money and where is it? Curious residents and citizens would like some answers, we were promised this project within one year, well its way over that year.
MacArthur Park is Melting

Farmington, MI

#2 Feb 22, 2013
Wheres Our Bike Park wrote:
Where did all the money go that was raised for this project? Was it all a big front? Was the Bike Park real reality or just a ploy? Who collected the money and where is it? Curious residents and citizens would like some answers, we were promised this project within one year, well its way over that year.
If the park was something that the city would also be involved with then I recommend you go to the next council meeting on March 4th and ask the mayor and council the same questions during audience participation.
Bean counter

Grosse Pointe, MI

#3 Feb 22, 2013
The money is accounted for and I believe the city has possession of it.When I donated I got an official receipt issued by the city. The reason there is no park is because the city is not involved and would not allocate funds, so they were (are) taking donations.
The whole project cost is over 200,000.00. I dont know how much has been raised, but its not a whole lot.
nice guy

Ypsilanti, MI

#4 Mar 1, 2013
The bike park money went to help pay for the court house
Bank on that

Roseville, MI

#5 Mar 1, 2013
For those who donated cash without a reciept are out of luck. No accounting has been made for cash without receipts.

If you gave her a check I hope you made it out to the city with a memo.

If not good luck in finding out where the money went.

If you have a reciept go to who ever signed it and ask for your money back.

A check to the city without a memo or reciept it went in the general fund.

For those who have proof of your check you can request your money back from the city.
Bean counter

Grosse Pointe, MI

#6 Mar 1, 2013
I gave cash and got a city generated receipt with my name and address printed on it, also stated what it was for. Call the treasurer if you are so concerned.
Bounty Hunter

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#7 Mar 1, 2013
I gave the city 15 rats and told them I wanted the reward money to be donated towards the new park.

This is a bunch of crap if they dont build it. I better get a refund and the 15 rats better be in good condition or someones going to be fired.
Maria Martinez

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#8 Mar 8, 2013
Wow.. what a shame. First its a skatepark not a bike park. Secondly, all monies donated, generated are placed in a city account and if the park is NOT ever erected at all monies are returned to those who donated.

200,000 and fencing and cement is a tall order but having lost our cement donor due to the donation was quite hefty for the amount we would need left us in a position to not move forward early this year w/ the assistance of grants.

Most Grants require a match and in short MONEY is what we need. So if your passionate about the park and you want it open faster PLEASE help me find the money, raise the money and/or get involved. Sounds like your concerned , you want it open, and you think you can do better than I have been doing so step up and help the kids out! No ego's here lets just get it open!
Empty Park

Roseville, MI

#9 Mar 9, 2013
I visit a skate-bmx park in the summer 4 or 5 times the most bodies I have seen in it are 3 I pass by the place many times in the summer and that is about all that ever is there.

I VOTE NO TO A SKATE PARK!
Don L is correct

Sterling Heights, MI

#10 Mar 9, 2013
Maria, I have to say like others have indeed you are a loser. How can you possibly return the donations to the proper people.
nice guy

Mason, MI

#11 Mar 13, 2013
This skate park will never happen I feel bad for the people that will never see there money again and the city just told the kids to collect money so they can use it for other things I bet the city will hope that everyone forgets about it
Bean counter

Grosse Pointe, MI

#12 Mar 13, 2013
nice guy wrote:
This skate park will never happen I feel bad for the people that will never see there money again and the city just told the kids to collect money so they can use it for other things I bet the city will hope that everyone forgets about it
Exactly how much money do you think has been collected?
I believe its between 5 and 7 thousand. You will get a refund if the the project is dead, but only if you actually donated. I have my receipt.
nice guy

Mason, MI

#13 Mar 13, 2013
I thru money in a jar at the park and rec
Taco eating

Rochester, MI

#14 Mar 14, 2013
I hear she is eating Sue's Taco!!!!!!Lamo
Get some help

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#15 Mar 14, 2013
Taco eating wrote:
I hear you never had a toco since toco had you. Maybe you can try it and quit playing with your self you might like it.
Rap Sheet

Ann Arbor, MI

#16 Mar 14, 2013
Taco eating wrote:
Look its the no neck fat guy with the rap sheet as long as my car. Keep Mr. Malph and you will go down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Clemens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SCS a bunch of wusses 8 hr Triple header 15
Heres Petie da union thug lmao Apr 21 Houdini 5
Dave Rubello Apr 21 Times have changed 5
murder (Jan '06) Apr 20 Stand down 49
Frozen Custard (Feb '13) Apr 17 Free Advertisement 38
ermas original frozen custard Apr 17 ERMAS REAL YOGURT 40
WAlly's Frozen Custard (Oct '14) Apr 17 Ermas Number one 28
More from around the web

Mount Clemens People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE