To a positive future for SCS

To a positive future for SCS

Posted in the Mount Clemens Forum

Optimism Now

United States

#1 Jul 25, 2011
Just think what we all could accomplish if we HELPED each other instead of JUDGED each other. So my challenge to all my SCS neighbors is this: try to THINK at least one positive thought each day, try to SAY at least one positive word each day, and try to DO at least one positive act each day. If we all did that, all 60,000 of us, just imagine the positive SCS we can create!
Hope

United States

#2 Jul 25, 2011
Do something really positive for the community and vote for candidates NOT named Frederick, Biange, Ticconi, Tiseo, Anderson and Kaczmarek next Tuesday.
Optimism Now

United States

#3 Jul 25, 2011
It doesn't matter WHO you vote for as long as you VOTE!! This year, let's set a new record for primary election turnout!
SCS Voter

United States

#4 Jul 25, 2011
Hope wrote:
Do something really positive for the community and vote for candidates NOT named Frederick, Biange, Ticconi, Tiseo, Anderson and Kaczmarek next Tuesday.
I agree 100%.
Think Positive

Huntington, IN

#5 Jul 25, 2011
Hope wrote:
Already starting up with negativity. Very nice. LOL
Joe Schmoe

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#6 Jul 25, 2011
Optimism Now wrote:
Just think what we all could accomplish if we HELPED each other instead of JUDGED each other. So my challenge to all my SCS neighbors is this: try to THINK at least one positive thought each day, try to SAY at least one positive word each day, and try to DO at least one positive act each day. If we all did that, all 60,000 of us, just imagine the positive SCS we can create!
Vote ABF
Good Grief

Dallas, TX

#7 Jul 25, 2011
Nothing is worse than that "it doesn't matter who you vote for, just vote" MTV crap. That's how we get superficial morons as our leaders. It DOES matter!

If you don't know the issues and candidates, stay at home watching TV in your coma! For God sakes, Do Not Vote! It's like handing a 3-year old a shot gun!

Voting is good, just like guns. Stupid voting is bad!
Optimism Now

United States

#8 Jul 25, 2011
Listen, you have thirteen SCS neighbors who truly CARE about their community enough to have the guts to put themselves out there to work to make it a better place for US ALL TO LIVE! They've all worked hard and put their hearts and souls to get to this point!! Don't disappoint them by being LAZY and not showing up to vote on August 2nd! They're ALL good candidates with NEW IDEAS and they ALL deserve a chance to move on to November!! Just go and VOTE no matter what!! They SHOWED UP for you - now you show up for them!!!
Optimism Now

United States

#9 Jul 25, 2011
I cannot believe a fan of Charlie Brown is trying to DISENFRANCHISE people by telling them not to exercise their right to VOTE, which our ancestors fought for us to have!! Don't let the FOUNDING FATHERS down! Vote!!
positive Pete

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#10 Jul 25, 2011
I am positive in the fact that the person who has written this entire topic only has one vote.
mikefan

United States

#11 Jul 25, 2011
Optimism Now wrote:
I cannot believe a fan of Charlie Brown is trying to DISENFRANCHISE people by telling them not to exercise their right to VOTE, which our ancestors fought for us to have!! Don't let the FOUNDING FATHERS down! Vote!!
YEAAAHHH!!!! ROCK THE VOTE!! VOTE FOR MIKE!!!

just think of the victroy party mike would have! all of scs would celibrate!
A gift for RON

Grosse Pointe, MI

#12 Feb 19, 2013
bumpity-bump-bump-bumping this thread for Mr. Positive! Keep on smilin'!
Optimism Now wrote:
Candy Club

Madison Heights, MI

#13 Feb 20, 2013
A gift for RON wrote:
bumpity-bump-bump-bumping this thread for Mr. Positive! Keep on smilin'!
<quoted text>
Well Chrissy kept his mouth shut this meeting so she and her supporters had to talk down about Ron on facebook for trying to make SCS look attractive. The city is already working on this rat issue. They're discrete ways to address problems such as calling city hall or using the report a concern feature on our new website.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Clemens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
9& Harper restaurant 12 hr nee hi by the 4th... 11
Matt Kovalcik is now running for Trustee in Cot... (Oct '14) Jul 16 Birds Of A feather 17
Has anyone seen my son Sloan Taylor (Oct '12) Jul 11 ccaughey 4
News Judge pleads guilty (Jul '08) Jul 8 In heKnow 22
wwe (Jan '16) Jul 2 Linda Renfro 2
Lol Jul 2 Happy ending 10
Violet street murder ? Jun 29 Cover 1

Mount Clemens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Clemens Mortgages