Review: Christopher Alayan Attorney A...

Review: Christopher Alayan Attorney And Councel

Posted in the Mount Clemens Forum

Extremely Satisfied

Warren, MI

#1 Jan 5, 2013
Mr. Christopher Alayan handled a case of mine. I was very happy with the results. What I was even more please with was how much he cared about my case and how hard he worked to get good results for me. He kept me informed through the whole process and explained everything to me. I would definitely recommend Mr. Alayan to anyone who needs legal assistance. My experience with him as my lawyer was excellent!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 8, 2013
Good to know. What kind of cases does he handle and where are his offices?
Extremely Satisfied wrote:
Mr. Christopher Alayan handled a case of mine. I was very happy with the results. What I was even more please with was how much he cared about my case and how hard he worked to get good results for me. He kept me informed through the whole process and explained everything to me. I would definitely recommend Mr. Alayan to anyone who needs legal assistance. My experience with him as my lawyer was excellent!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Clemens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kuka of Sterling Hgts treats employees real bad Sat Learned hard way 1
Kuka treats employees real bad Sat Learned hard way 1
school of choice made south lake look like a gh... (Oct '07) Aug 26 EMPRESS K 465
Uncle Ron's Ice Cream wagons (Jun '09) Aug 23 Kkl 15
9& Harper restaurant Aug 23 Out go the lights 24
Jim Goodfellows Aug 20 Jim Beam me up 33
News Redford Township may not be among nation's safe... (Sep '06) Aug 17 John Buck 128

Mount Clemens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Clemens Mortgages