Next Last
rocker

United States

#1 Feb 18, 2013
It is good
Im not crazy

Fairmont, WV

#2 Feb 18, 2013
this is, really, the fist decent post not be me.

WHY?

it expresses unarguable opinion.

its simply stated. no more than necessary. gives a shout out to a good business. he or she even has a cool handle.

THOUGH YOU'RE NOT A JOURNALIST UNTIL YOU SIGN YOUR NAME.

-Alex Weinstein
Beavis

Clarksburg, WV

#3 Feb 18, 2013
News Flash: Signing your name to an Internet rant does not make you a journalist.

-Beavis
YES

Clarksburg, WV

#4 Feb 18, 2013
They are wonderful! Best Donuts ever.
Dear Butthead

Fairmont, WV

#5 Feb 18, 2013
DailyPennsylvanian.com . search for my name. then shove the fact I'm better than you in every way up your ass.
Dear Butthead

Fairmont, WV

#6 Feb 18, 2013
Dear Butthead

Fairmont, WV

#7 Feb 18, 2013
convinced I'm YOUR BOSS, yet? CAUSE THATS THE WAY $hits GOING TO WORK IN THIS ENTIRE STATE! from here on out. Whoever you are. Name unknown. Run your mouth all you want. I'll figure out who you are if I feel like it. So. Starting now, I suggest you watch your mouth.
Dear Butthead

Fairmont, WV

#8 Feb 18, 2013
dear Beavis:

Thanks for giving me a great idea.

Rather than waste my time on this board, where you people are too dumb to talk to, I'll just go back to Penn. Least they can speak English.
love them donuts

Clarksburg, WV

#9 Feb 18, 2013
yea the place has great donuts....an you get your money worth.

Alex Weinstein

“Let's Get'em. Talladega Red 1.”

Since: Nov 12

Clarskburg, WV

#10 Feb 18, 2013
:0)
Harry

United States

#11 Feb 18, 2013
Dear Butthead wrote:
dear Beavis:
Thanks for giving me a great idea.
Rather than waste my time on this board, where you people are too dumb to talk to, I'll just go back to Penn. Least they can speak English.
Is that Pennsyltucky dialect I detect?

Alex Weinstein

Clarskburg, WV

#12 Feb 18, 2013
Lol. Um... well. My Dad is from Philly, and my Mom is from New York, and I went to Penn in Philly, so I must say some things like a Yankee. But...
Jade

Moundsville, WV

#13 Feb 22, 2013
Really people, can't you ever talk about what the title says, like this one? Now what about the donut shop? How are they? Do they make other things there besides donuts or just donuts?
Yes

Clarksburg, WV

#14 Feb 22, 2013
They have pizza and pies and recently I had some cookies from there. WONDERFUL!!!
Des_Tiny

Moatsville, WV

#15 Feb 22, 2013
I don't care for them, every time I have been there they have been passing off day old as fresh baked. The ones that are fresh out of the oven, are kinda dry for a doughnut. They have good pies though. I bought a Strawberry one day & it was worth it.
Pete

Clarksburg, WV

#16 Feb 23, 2013
please tell me local of shop.
OnlyMe

Clarksburg, WV

#17 Feb 23, 2013
I know the owner and the shop is great located on 4th st across from Tomaro's Bakery
Dear Butthead

United States

#18 Feb 23, 2013
Shut your bully punk mouth! Thank you. No one been scared so far dumb as-..keep running YOUR mouth and we will figure out who you are. How about that you beotch!
Been There 2

Moundsville, WV

#19 Feb 25, 2013
I like there donuts and pies, I do think there products are a little over priced as I have heard a few other people say. I think if they are going to have tables for people to sit and eat at they should also have coffee to go along with the donuts, not sure if they sell coffee there though for one to buy while sitting there I do know they have pop and water and maybe milk. I have heard the pizza is good.

Alex Weinstein

Clarskburg, WV

#20 Feb 25, 2013
Dear Dear Butthead,

Nice shot. Ace-in-aDay

-the Spitfire at your 6'oclock

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Clare Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sober Living house. 1 hr Bthurt truth 22
Trump tells Boeing to shove it! 3 hr PayupSucka 7
Who is Molly Schindler? 11 hr baby momma 27
Misty Stout White in jail again !! 20 hr Happy Valley 12
Casual Observer Can't Read Mon Dee and the Fellows 85
Seeking Answers and Peace Dec 3 Bob 3
Trial continued for Terrance Hilliard Dec 3 Terrance 14

Mount Clare Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance