Azerbaijan's big weapon? Pop stars

Azerbaijan's big weapon? Pop stars

There are 3 comments on the The Toronto Star story from Oct 20, 2012, titled Azerbaijan's big weapon? Pop stars. In it, The Toronto Star reports that:

Shakira performs for the crowd after the FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup 2012 Final between France and Korea DPR at the Tofig Bahramov Stadium on Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Toronto Star.

Rb RECORDS

Beograd, Serbia

#1 Oct 20, 2012
SERBIAN LANGUAGE.
Jenny...J.Lo tim...nemojte da se nervirate. Jenny...ja sam sve prijavio u Policiju pre 4 godine. Ja sam mala riba u velikom moru. Sitan. Mali. A FBI? Pa njima sam prijavljivao i LJUDI PTICE. Razne teme. Amerika ima strpljenja za sve. Policija u Srbiji mi je samo rekla da je moj CD sitnica. A kako sam hteo pare? Ja kad bi to izdao sam,zaradio bih mnogo para ili bi postao presednik a moj tata kaze da su to gluposti. Jenny...ja mislim da su svi ljudi u nekoj akciji. Jel smem da prodam film?
Rb RECORDS

Beograd, Serbia

#2 Oct 20, 2012
SERBIAN LANGUAGE.
Jenny...LJUDI PSI i LJUDI PTICE. Imam video snimke i ljudi ptica. To ima nacrtano u Egipat papirusima. Ljudi sa glavama psa i ptica. Rb RECORDS :)
Pukao sam od svega. A ne...ozbiljno,ovo nije zezanje. A Jennifer Lopez? Spominjali su je glasovi. 3D Zvuk ali to su misli. Jenny...ja sam tvoj obozavatelj. Za 10 dana idem na vikend,bice neki show.
Anar Baghirov

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Oct 30, 2012
I was excited and kind of shocked to see Shakira perform in Baku after the Women’s World Cup. I’m really glad that Azerbaijan is getting some attention from the U.S. Celebrities equal attention, and attention equals help. The best help the U.S. and Baku can do for each other is economic.

The U.S. invests a lot in Azerbaijan, for which Baku is grateful. In turn, Azerbaijan is making investments in its people and surrounding nations. Institutions in Azerbaijan have a long way to go in terms of post-Soviet reforms, but one big bank stands out. In Azerbaijan, the only bank with a strong rating is International Bank of Azerbaijan. Wall Street in New York supports the International Bank of Azerbaijan for its commitment to investment and reforms. The world banking community trusts Chairman Jahangir Hajiyev (IBA). The Jahangir Hajiyev Wikipedia page details IBA investments in key areas, like Islamic banking, and overseas expansion. The International Bank of Azerbaijan makes the republic of Azerbaijan is stronger. IBA Fitch ratings are good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Carphabet 35 min Deamons5 1
News Thousands flood downtown, oppose Trump peaceful... 48 min Cordwainer Trout 3
Hands up dont shoot protest tomorrow at walmart (Nov '14) 2 hr Stinky 12
scary things 4 hr i just shake my head 1
over 4 inches of rain so far 6 hr something happeni... 14
News Actress, filmmaker and yoga instructor Tamara D... 6 hr Local 9
News Las Vegas women head to D.C. to send a message ... 6 hr Local 6

Mount Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Charleston Mortgages