Amy M

Provo, UT

#22 Oct 18, 2010
I've met him and talked with him. He is a good man. You can trust.
l brown

Brigham City, UT

#23 Oct 18, 2010
Farley is the best candidate.
Frank Carman

Provo, UT

#24 Oct 18, 2010
Best qualified
Beverly

South Jordan, UT

#25 Oct 18, 2010
I like his commitment to actually plan for public education which contrary to the Gov's statements has not been held harmless I like the fact that, unlike Gov. Herbert he sees a need for ethics in government.
Rob Miller

Ogden, UT

#26 Oct 18, 2010
Because we need some balance in Utah Government.
L. Hackett

Vernal, UT

#27 Oct 18, 2010
Most qualified and educated
Leo Gordon Olsen

United States

#28 Oct 18, 2010
Anderson is a very knowledgeable man concerning the US Constitution.
Jenica

Layton, UT

#29 Oct 19, 2010
I love his education plan. Our kids really do need to take more math and science, and we need a 10 year plan for funding education instead of coming up short year after year.
Rex

Alexandria, VA

#30 Oct 19, 2010
A vote for either wing of the Big Government Party is a vote for more of the same.
Craig

Lehi, UT

#31 Oct 19, 2010
I've spoken with Mr. Anderson and feel that I can trust him to actually represent me the way I'd like to be represented by the state executive.
travis

Delta, UT

#32 Oct 19, 2010
He doesn't ask for campaign donations, and is not in "party" politics.
Grant Pearson

United States

#33 Oct 19, 2010
Look at the issues. Farley is right on the mark.
Joel

Salt Lake City, UT

#34 Oct 19, 2010
no
Brian LaFave

Pleasant Grove, UT

#35 Oct 19, 2010
Pittakos wrote:
Having had past business dealings with Gary Herbert, I am no big fan of his. Basically, he is a good person but he was inept at getting the job done in a timely manner. That being said, Herbert is a far better choice than Caroon who seems only interested in demeaning the other candidate by throwing out wild allegations. Caroon offers nothing but negativity. It pains me but for lack of a better choice, Herbert gets my vote.
Even People who think he did a bad job are voting for him. Think about that for a second, I'll wait..........

Keeping liberals out of office is the only way your freedom.

Brian LaFave
Park City Patriots
parkcitypatriots@yahoo.com
brand new facebook page too!!
Steven

Salt Lake City, UT

#36 Oct 20, 2010
democrats and republicans are corupt.
Arnold Vik

United States

#38 Oct 20, 2010
I don't want to take a chance on him trying to ram private school vouchers down our throats again
Pat

Layton, UT

#40 Oct 21, 2010
Like the fact that his Lt. Gov is a female, Republican. Can't get better than that! Sheryl Allen has a good reputation and a strong voice. She is a no nonsense person.
7036pat

Layton, UT

#41 Oct 21, 2010
I like the fact that Peter Coroon's Lt. Gov. is a reputable female and Republican. It can't get better than that. Sheryl is well respected, has a strong voice, and is a fair person. I don't feel like our present Gov. Herbert is upfront with all facts and figures. Peter Coroon and Sheryl Allen, Great duo for Utah. Peter Coroon has shown trust and worthiness.
Jean Thacker

Roosevelt, UT

#42 Oct 21, 2010
I feel that a person who knows on only private education can not understand public education. Secondly, I feel Herbert is trying to keep us from sinking into hudge deficates. Gov Herberts has my vote.
CARLA DANIEL

West Jordan, UT

#43 Oct 21, 2010
It is time for this state to take a GIANT STEP FORWARD AND VOTE FOR THIS DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE. IT IS TIME FOR A CHANGE FROM REPUBLICAN TO DEMOCRATIC AS THERE ARE SO MANY BIG ISSUES TO CHANGE, I.E. EDUCATION,REDISTRICTING.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount-Carmel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Utah (Dist... (Oct '10) Apr '12 Ambrose Kid 60 52
UT Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Utah in 2... (Oct '10) Nov '10 wibauxwoman 112
UT Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in U... (Oct '10) Oct '10 James 15
Bryce Canyon & Springdale - Springdale, Utah, U... (May '08) May '08 Winners Team 1
Mount-Carmel Dating
Find my Match

Mount-Carmel Jobs

Mount-Carmel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mount-Carmel News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mount-Carmel

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]