First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jim Baker

Seymour, TN

#24 Jul 7, 2012
Update wrote:
263 Wolfe Laurel Dr, Mount Carmel, TN
Now the folks should know where they can reacquire their computers.
Bob Lerio

Kingsport, TN

#25 Sep 10, 2012
Again, not one computer was left when I sold the business... You are a (Blank ) liar.. But it is what i have come to expect from your mouth.. Be a man... put your address up.. Stop hiding behind false names... I have called you out before, but you showed your true nature...

If you had the male organs you pretend to have you would identify yourself...
Mr Trent

Knoxville, TN

#26 Sep 11, 2012
Bob Lerio wrote:
Again, not one computer was left when I sold the business... You are a (Blank ) liar.. But it is what i have come to expect from your mouth.. Be a man... put your address up.. Stop hiding behind false names... I have called you out before, but you showed your true nature...
If you had the male organs you pretend to have you would identify yourself...
You proclaim the same response to every posts. Yet you spend $20.00 to have each thread/posts removed.

You're full of $hit Bob. You can't do a damn thing about it. If you could've you would've by now.

So, go back to the Dr. and as poster #2 stated...You might just successfully have that stick removed from your queer ass.
Bob Lerio

Kingsport, TN

#27 Sep 11, 2012
Thanks for that intelligent response... If in fact we want to refer to past posts, read mine above...

You have shown your lack of male organs, and please make no mistake, I will not threaten you, but state the obvious...you are a dredge on society, still living with mommy and living off the government.

oh yeah.... you should really mask your IP address...think about that...

Have a good night, and I wish you well..
Mr Trent

Walland, TN

#28 Sep 11, 2012
Bob Lerio wrote:
Thanks for that intelligent response... If in fact we want to refer to past posts, read mine above...
You have shown your lack of male organs, and please make no mistake, I will not threaten you, but state the obvious...you are a dredge on society, still living with mommy and living off the government.
oh yeah.... you should really mask your IP address...think about that...
Have a good night, and I wish you well..
If you know the facts...I'm right here boy.
Bob Lerio

Kingsport, TN

#29 Sep 11, 2012
and that is where... big mouth?
Former Employee

Kingsport, TN

#30 May 28, 2013
I worked for Bob at Silver Bear for a weeks when I was out of a job.

We didn't get alot of business but he was an honest man.
He treated everyone fairly and he taught me somethings that I didn't know.
While I was there, I even learned how to repair laptops which was a weak area of mine.

He paid us by commission, which was eventually why decided to part ways,
since it was costing me more in gas money than what I was making by working there.

Now, a year later, I work for Apple Computers .

I hated to see him close shop but I definitely understand the medical reasons for doing it.

So coming from someone who worked directly for him, any allegation of him being a crook is false.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Carmel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For Sale Nice House 6 min Johny Ringo 1
Where are our Church Hill ambulances? 8 min fortnite 21
shane johnson drug dealing narc 14 min fortnite 4
out laws movin a {club M,C, to east Tenn. are ... (Aug '10) 39 min fortnite 57
Koresh was right. 1 hr Lincoln Republican 2
Wanting custody 3 hr Curious27 1
charles johns 4 hr ThatRonGuy996 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Carmel Mortgages