New Traffic Lights Could Change Commu...

New Traffic Lights Could Change Commute On 11W

There are 23 comments on the WCYB story from Feb 9, 2012, titled New Traffic Lights Could Change Commute On 11W. In it, WCYB reports that:

Seventeen new traffic lights have been installed in one of the most dangerous stretches of road in the Tri-Cities. The traffic light on Highway 11W is the first light Mount Carmel has ever installed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCYB.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
126 warrior

Johnson City, TN

#27 Mar 30, 2013
i cant believe they get away with traffic cameras! we have failed as a voting public. i say vote anyone who supports traffic or redlite cameras!!
Resident of MC

United States

#28 Apr 10, 2013
Stop complaining about the red light. MC didn't put it there, TDOT did. TDOT also paid for it.
have to cross 11-w daily

Johnson City, TN

#29 Apr 15, 2013
Resident of MC wrote:
Stop complaining about the red light. MC didn't put it there, TDOT did. TDOT also paid for it.
And TDOT does not put a light just because someone ask nicely for it. They have a "quota" of wrecks there before they will consider putting a light. Mount Carmel met the "Quota", some with deaths long ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Carmel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
spoiler alert! 24 min I know dats right 77
Wheel tax 30 min Realist 54
gregory moore/chad spears 4 hr Travis 4
Battle at Bristol 5 hr Johny Ringo 13
Battle of Bristol 5 hr Johny Ringo 8
Who buys broken tvs (Sep '13) 6 hr Jtreece87 213
Aundrea Clark 17 hr Jason Rogers 2

Mount Carmel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance