baby found in trash
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
really

Knoxville, TN

#1 Apr 5, 2012
why isn't anyone talking about the fullterm baby found in the trash? i find this story very disturbing and the fact that this could happen is horrible.
Subject

Kingsport, TN

#2 Apr 5, 2012
Obvisouly the mans wife gave birth and tried to hide the fact. How tragic.
really

Knoxville, TN

#3 Apr 6, 2012
what i think is interesting is that the husband said she had him throw a box like this out a couple weeks earlier. what made him suspicious about this particular package? is it weird to throw out a box of table scraps? the story doesn't say much about the home owners. are they young or old?
tennwife

Spotsylvania, VA

#4 Apr 6, 2012
they were 35 and 36....not young.
granny
#5 Apr 6, 2012
tennwife wrote:
they were 35 and 36....not young.
what r their names
Subject

United States

#6 Apr 6, 2012
Never underestimate what people are capable of. The homelife for this family should be called into question. Why would she try to hide a pregnancy? Incredible, the lack of respect for life.
Hey

Lexington, SC

#7 Apr 6, 2012
There could be many reasons to hide a pregnancy from your husband. Esp if it's not his. I know men are kinda out of it sometimes but If she was pregnant, how could he not notice?
Jow Blow

Kingsport, TN

#8 Apr 6, 2012
really wrote:
what i think is interesting is that the husband said she had him throw a box like this out a couple weeks earlier. what made him suspicious about this particular package? is it weird to throw out a box of table scraps? the story doesn't say much about the home owners. are they young or old?
What I find interesting is how the husband did not know she was pregnant to begin with! Especially if it was a full term pregnancy.

I would think someone who didn't show they were 9 months pregnant had to be a very large woman. And if she was that large, how could you find someone like that attractive enough to even want to have sex with them in the first plate?
Subject

Kingsport, TN

#9 Apr 7, 2012
Strange that there has been no follow up to this story in the news
What happened

Kingsport, TN

#10 Apr 10, 2012
The really sad part is that if this were a litter of puppies found in the trash, people would be all over it. Pathetic that no one seems to care that a baby was found.
Strange

Cleveland, TN

#11 Apr 25, 2012
What ever happened to this story?

Some kind of cover up?

Nothing in the news about it...
hello

Cleveland, TN

#12 Apr 26, 2012
how come nobory knows anything?
Hey

Knoxville, TN

#13 May 13, 2012
Any news on this?
Hawaiian13093

Louisville, KY

#14 May 30, 2012
Jow Blow wrote:
<quoted text>
What I find interesting is how the husband did not know she was pregnant to begin with! Especially if it was a full term pregnancy.
I would think someone who didn't show they were 9 months pregnant had to be a very large woman. And if she was that large, how could you find someone like that attractive enough to even want to have sex with them in the first plate?
She's not big at all. Very small, actually.
well

United States

#15 Jun 3, 2012
who are yall talking about? I haven't heard a work about this?
Lanettac121212

Louisville, KY

#16 Jun 9, 2012
well wrote:
who are yall talking about? I haven't heard a work about this?
http://www2.tricities.com/news/2012/apr/03/6/...
oh well

Cedar City, UT

#17 Jun 10, 2012
Lanettac121212 wrote:
Thank you for posting a link for me!
mjs sr

Forest City, NC

#18 Jul 12, 2012
this guy is not dumb. come on. he is trying to set her up. he may have a girlfriend in n.c. if he did not think something was wrong why did he look the second time. i hope the tbi look into every aspect.why is it being kept so quite.
Hawaiian13093

Henderson, KY

#19 Oct 5, 2012
Reality 101

Johnson City, TN

#20 Oct 5, 2012
Very sad - and disturbing - situation. Seems like it took a very long time to determine what if any charges to file.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Carmel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thug Life Fail 1 hr kim kardashian 5
Want to buy property 2 hr Prepper 7
Old Pizza Hut building 3 hr Wont Work 6
Stacie Ann 4 hr momoney 35
February Wheel Tax Vote 5 hr Advice 12
Discovey Days Childcare in Bulls Gap 10 hr Concerned Parent 1
you might be a loser 13 hr Really 2

Mount Carmel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Carmel Mortgages