Bench trial in doctor's DUI case could be delayed

There are 1 comment on the The News Item story from Aug 10, 2013, titled Bench trial in doctor's DUI case could be delayed. In it, The News Item reports that:

A bench trial scheduled for Aug. 30 for Dr. Raymond Kraynak, who is charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, could possibly be delayed if a hearing doesn't soon occur to determine if the defense is entitled to receive certain information from the commonwealth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News Item.

Newby of Coal Township PA

Pittston, PA

#1 Aug 10, 2013
In My Opinion, I feel the Doctor was 100% correct in the choices he made that night. He was Correct in protecting not only his Fifth Amendment Right. But also his Fourth Amendment Right according to The United States Supreme Court Ruling made on April 13 2013. Missouri V Mcneely...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Carmel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4th street in 1910 census (Jul '14) May 2 Bigdickpookie 2
News Northwestern Academy marks 10th anniversary (Jan '09) Apr 27 CougerMay2003 224
panties Apr 20 David 1
Centralia PA, Devils Fire Apr 16 Boot The Bums 1
any guy who prostate surgery find that have a v... Mar '15 David 1
News Centralia's last 9 residents fight eviction (May '10) Mar '15 Early Byrd 9
Found Jack Russell in Centralia (Jun '14) Mar '15 Mark Webster 4
More from around the web

Mount Carmel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]