Since: Dec 05

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Dec 23, 2005
Plesae help if you can. I'm searching for my brother Anthony Pleva, 36, originally of Frackville. I'm in Texas and heard through a friend in Shenandoah that he may be in the Ashland area. If anyone might know him or have any way to contact him, please tell him his sisiter Lou Ann loves him dearly and has been looking for him. God bless you and Merry Christmas.
Gary Hill

Mechanicsburg, PA

#2 Feb 10, 2007
I knew Tony several years ago and have a friend who is contact with him on a regular basis.We were room mates for about a year in York PA. He is doing good from what I understand and will get his contact inforamtion for you if you still need it. My email address is [email protected]
Write me back and let me know if you have already contacted him.
Gary Hill
Bill Gower

East Northport, NY

#3 May 7, 2010
Lou Ann - I hope that by some chance you happen to see this post. I know your post is several years old, but what the heck. I have been trying to find Tony for years. He and I were very good friends in high school, and for years thereafter. He was actually a member of my wedding party. He moved away shortly after my wedding, and i haven't heard from him since. If you happen to read this and have heard anything, please contact me. [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Carmel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Northwestern Academy marks 10th anniversary (Jan '09) Oct 20 Momof3 230
Jesse Oliveri Shot By Secret Service Sep '16 Sucky fuchy 2
Centralia PA, Devils Fire (Apr '15) Aug '16 Donna 2
News What you need to know about Narcan Aug '16 Blue Heron 2
News 'This is really bizarre,' Pa. neighbors say ofa May '16 Obama Gang Signs 9
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Mar '16 Drums leprechaun 54
News Women testify against alleged rapist (Feb '14) Feb '16 The Coz 3

Mount Carmel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Carmel Mortgages