Run the dealers out of adenna

Run the dealers out of adenna

Posted in the Mount Carbon Forum

run them out

Rock Creek, WV

#1 Aug 11, 2012
when will it end? how many generations of kids are these pushers gonna ruin? i hope they all go down only one dealer left in that nasty tralior his nasty ass needs to go back to paint creek!!! along with his fugly looking old lady!!!! scum clean up your yard and you porch looser skanks!!!
paint creek nasty ass

Charleston, WV

#2 Jan 27, 2013
run them out wrote:
when will it end? how many generations of kids are these pushers gonna ruin? i hope they all go down only one dealer left in that nasty tralior his nasty ass needs to go back to paint creek!!! along with his fugly looking old lady!!!! scum clean up your yard and you porch looser skanks!!!
How does my porch look now? And I'm not a drug dealer by the way, wife would like to meet you if you want to swing by
Lol

Charleston, WV

#3 Jan 27, 2013
I guess you just have a lot of friends!!!!! Especially during the first and middle of month? Like how you say you are not a drug dealer smh:) Tell your wife hi we already met she must have been high. Porch looks great with everything stacked up beside your cardboard windows:) Cannot wait till they get your ass Its COMING! Keep being the Coleman's gofer they have always had one and you won't last long! They need to take those kids away from your nasty ass! I will make sure that you get caught because I'm always watching:))))
nasty ass

Charleston, WV

#4 Jan 27, 2013
Lol wrote:
I guess you just have a lot of friends!!!!! Especially during the first and middle of month? Like how you say you are not a drug dealer smh:) Tell your wife hi we already met she must have been high. Porch looks great with everything stacked up beside your cardboard windows:) Cannot wait till they get your ass Its COMING! Keep being the Coleman's gofer they have always had one and you won't last long! They need to take those kids away from your nasty ass! I will make sure that you get caught because I'm always watching:))))
Yea make fun of poor people really doesn't bother me at all, you can send a swat team in here if you want and you can watch me if you want , I'm watching you!! Waiting for you to go to work and when you least expect it it's on!!
big nast

Charleston, WV

#5 Jan 27, 2013
nasty ass wrote:
<quoted text>Yea make fun of poor people really doesn't bother me at all, you can send a swat team in here if you want and you can watch me if you want , I'm watching you!! Waiting for you to go to work and when you least expect it it's on!!
I gotta go for now, got some stalking to do, if I can get off my porch
Lol

Charleston, WV

#6 Jan 27, 2013
Lets go!!!!! Don't trip!!!!!! I guarantee I will have the last laugh:)
Nasty

Charleston, WV

#7 Jan 27, 2013
Not enough money from the pills? Get a job!
Lol

Charleston, WV

#8 Jan 27, 2013
If you trip go threw the window I mean cardboard.
nasty ass

Charleston, WV

#9 Jan 28, 2013
Lol wrote:
If you trip go threw the window I mean cardboard.
My cardboard windows are for easy access to slip items in and out, when I get in your house it will only be out the window! Everything should fit except your confidence , I've already been complaining on a bunch of people so if you want to retaliate go ahead I won't change the dates on my papers!
nasty nast

Charleston, WV

#10 Jan 29, 2013
nasty ass wrote:
<quoted text>My cardboard windows are for easy access to slip items in and out, when I get in your house it will only be out the window! Everything should fit except your confidence , I've already been complaining on a bunch of people so if you want to retaliate go ahead I won't change the dates on my papers!
I know what you did last summer!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Carbon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Praying for you Lori 5 hr Sam 3
Nicole Hall on jail site Happy as hell in spite 5 hr Alien 1
Nacy from powellton 8 hr Last name 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 13 hr Go Blue Forever 1,384
joyce lawhorn (Feb '14) 13 hr CGboy 12
London Jul 24 Nancy 8
Aleeah Johnson (Aug '15) Jul 23 Lexi 10

Mount Carbon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance