'Come Down Santa Claus Lane' in histo...

'Come Down Santa Claus Lane' in historic downtown Mt. Airy

There are 1 comment on the Mount Airy Messenger story from Dec 3, 2008, titled 'Come Down Santa Claus Lane' in historic downtown Mt. Airy. In it, Mount Airy Messenger reports that:

As published Dec. 3, 2008 'Here Comes Santa Claus, Here Comes Santa Claus, Right Down Santa Claus Lane'! You remember that ol' Christmas carol sung by Bing Crosby, don't you? The Town of Mt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mount Airy Messenger.

Kaye Saracino

Baltimore, MD

#1 Dec 23, 2008
I grew up in Mt. Airy and Santa Claus Lane was a definite highlight of the holiday season! A few years back I looked into whether or not the tradition was still going on and I was very disappointed that it was not. I hoped to share this very special event with my nieces and nephews. I am so glad the town has pulled together to bring it back but I heard about it too late. So I didn't get to compare my memories to the present day set up. I hope it was successful enough to return next year when I hope to rekindle an old holiday tradition whose memories I hold very dear in my heart!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Airy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Car Burglaries on Troon Circle July 3rd Jul '17 mtairyresident 1
News Officials: Vape pipe sparked fire; dog possibly... Jun '17 Cath League of Du... 2
Maryland State Police are SHIT (Jan '08) May '17 Ninja 17
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Mar '17 Bill Grimes-Wyatt 20
Has anyone heard loud booms near bloom drive (Sep '16) Feb '17 Det Curry TPD 4
Any other horny guys who like to play xbox 360 ... (Feb '15) Jan '17 Renkoboi 2
Moving to Germantown (Aug '06) Nov '16 DMC 183

Mount Airy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Airy Mortgages