'Now there's nothing next'

There are 31 comments on the Evening Sun story from Jul 3, 2010, titled 'Now there's nothing next'. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

Sue and MacKenzie Stuck open thinking of you cards from Hanover High School students in their Mount Airy, Md., home in February.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tina guerrero

Irving, TX

#21 Jul 5, 2010
My deepest sympathies with both of you. Your child is truly an angel on earth, and you too, mom, are a special person, to have been given the gift of your child, even for just a little while. Take comfort that when she is gone and your heart is aching, she will be dancing with the Lord! No more pain or shots or surgeries...just bliss in paradise! God bless you both!
Jaimee Harrison

Murrells Inlet, SC

#22 Jul 5, 2010
Makenzie has helped me and my grandmother throuh tough times makenzie helped us come closer 4 yeard ago we collected 400 mcdonalds toys for her me and my grandmother made purpple knitted blankets all the time for makenzie we were drawn closer and closer together when i had to move to south carollina i was heart broken becaus eme and my grandmother would not be able to make anything for makenzie again together then i august 2009 i got a call from my grandfater when i was in ocean city that my grandmother had cancer and not much time to live in that period of time we used all of our hearts to make one last blanket for makenzie and we did it might be a little lop sided but it was from the heart in my whole life me and my grandmoter make 6 blankets for makenzie and 15 blankets for other kids with cancer and i just really want to say thank you makenzie stuck for bringing my family together. BELIVE
Aaron Baum

Amsterdam, NY

#23 Jul 5, 2010
You are all in our thoughts and prayers!! May you all be filled with peace and comfort. God Bless You All.
Di-j

Westminster, MD

#24 Jul 5, 2010
I'm so sorry for the pain you must feel...Kenzie and your family are in our thoughts and prayers..my heart aches ...
Di-j

Westminster, MD

#25 Jul 5, 2010
god will hold Kenzie in his hands and take care of her..
Cynthia G

Philadelphia, PA

#26 Jul 6, 2010
My heartfelt prayers that God sends you comfort. I can't imagine how, but faith says it's possible. I also pray that God gives Makenzie peace. No fear. Not sure I'd be able to go on Mom, your strength is incredible. And your advice to hold our own children is so true.
Praying for you

Bowie, MD

#27 Jul 6, 2010
To every parent, Sue's words should sink deeply into your heart. When you child draws on your newly-painted wall with crayon or marker, frame it. Take pictures of it. Treasure it. Don't react in anger and try to remember moms like Sue who would LOVE to have a healthy child who occasionally draws on the walls.... God bless you Sue for talking openly and honestly with your daughter so you both can face the coming months with as much comfort and dignity as possible.
bb mom

Carlisle, PA

#28 Jul 6, 2010
I woke up happy and thankful and then I read this. I still have tears in my eyes and it's Tuesday. God bless you and yours. Prayers and thoughts are with you
Judy from SC

Fort Worth, TX

#29 Jul 6, 2010
Hi McKenzie,
I do not know you but you are held in my heart. You see my nephew Gabe Ward was on the trip with you in Washington and his mother Carolyn came back and told us about you. I know you are trying to be strong and know that you are one of God's little angels, just as Gabby, GAbe's twin sister was and still is in heaven. When you meet her in heaven tell her we love her and we love you.God Bless you and that pretty smile you have. Mama Stuckey, it is alright to cry because you are losing something that is so dear to you. God Bless.
Karrie Mcdermitt

Tyrone, PA

#30 Jul 6, 2010
My heart goes out to this Family. My son and I were also in Washington D.C. Oh how you could see the love between this family. I would like them to know that they will be in our thoughts and prayers. Dear god hear our prayers for this little girl and her family Amen.
CAROLYN WARD SC

Atlanta, GA

#31 Jul 18, 2010
HI SUE WE LOVE YOU AN MACKENZIE WE TALK A WEEK AGO WE NO YOUR PAIN WHEN OUR DAUGHTER DIED 2 YEAR AGO I FELT LIKE YOU DO NOW BROKEN AN COULD NOT BREEZE AN COULD NOT EAT OR SLEEP YOU COULD TALK TO MACKENZIE ABOUT HEAVEN WE COULD NOT TALK TO GABBY ABOUT HAVEN SO TELL MACKENZIE THAT HEAVEN IS A GOOD PLACE AN WE LOVE HER I WILL TALK TO YOU SOON PRAYING YOU DAILY WE LOVE YOU THROUGH YOUR PAIN CAROLYN WARD AN FAMILY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Airy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nigeria Air Force 2015/2016 Recruitment Form On... Mar '15 Ero James 1
Air Peace Online Ticket Booking And Flight Sche... Mar '15 Ero James 1
AZMAN Online Ticket Booking And Flight Schedule... Mar '15 Ero James 1
JABU University 2015/2016. Admission Form On S... Feb '15 Ero James 1
Afe Babalola University 2015/2016 Form On Sal... Feb '15 Ero James 1
North America University 2015/2016 Form On Sal... Feb '15 Ero James 1
Any other horny guys who like to play xbox 360 ... Feb '15 austinthespaz 1
More from around the web

Mount Airy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE