'Now there's nothing next'

'Now there's nothing next'

There are 31 comments on the Evening Sun story from Jul 3, 2010, titled 'Now there's nothing next'. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

Sue and MacKenzie Stuck open thinking of you cards from Hanover High School students in their Mount Airy, Md., home in February.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 09

Australia

#1 Jul 3, 2010
What a beautifully written but such a tragic, sad story! Through my tears I wish MacKenzie and her mother well , with strength to go through and share / enjoy / treasure future months! Thinking of you from Australia...precious little one! God bless! xoxo
owllady

Hanover, PA

#2 Jul 4, 2010
I, too, cried as I read this story. Although, don't know her personally, have been following her struggles in the paper, Praying for a miracle for her. So young to have suffered so much of her life. Parents--appreciate and and hug your child today.
Oldie

Hanover, PA

#3 Jul 4, 2010
There is no one who isn't human who won't cry after reading this article. I truly believe that there is a plan by God. Whether it be some kind of miracle or rude awakening for parents who have no idea how to love their children. Be strong little one, you have touched thousands of hearts with your smiles. May the Lord be with you and yours.
GET TO THE POINT

Hanover, PA

#4 Jul 4, 2010
There's nothing left to say but that you are in my thoughts and prayers!
We love you Mackenzie

Hanover, PA

#5 Jul 4, 2010
Thank you for giving us an update on Mackenzie. Our thoughts and prayers are with the Stuck's. I think today as I rememeber our servicemen that have also died I will hug my children a little tighter and thank God for how lucky I am.
shari

Newville, PA

#6 Jul 4, 2010
I just want to say to Mackenzie Im thinking about you and your mother.The relationship you to have is awesome. May God bless you both! Hopefully there are families right now getting the message of how important it is to connect with your child. Its a proven fact how life is so short and can be taken away so sudden. We should never be to busy and stop and listen to what our child has to say because in the end, it could be God! My prayers are with yous.
hmmmmmm

York, PA

#7 Jul 4, 2010
My heart is breaking for all of you. God bless you and your family.
Lin

Gettysburg, PA

#8 Jul 4, 2010
What a beautiful mommy and daughter -- precious, precious angels. My heart too, is aching for you.
Please know that even though the world is moving around you, there are complete strangers thinking and praying for you every day.
Wickedfan

Everett, PA

#9 Jul 4, 2010
Please don't ever give up. Miracles do happen. Enjoy every day, hour, and minute. God bless your family. Many people are praying for you.
Me too

Hanover, PA

#10 Jul 4, 2010
Mackenzie, had to tell you - you are a beautiful little girl & I have a Yorkie too. He's sooo cute!
I know how hard it is to fight, how hard for your Mom. I have been there and know....my prayers and thoughts, little one.....You too MOM|!
Toots

Crawfordville, FL

#11 Jul 4, 2010
Tom Stonesifer writes with compassion and candor about the love, sadness and coping that is the life of MacKenzie and her family. I am left speechless; there are no words. Nothing is left but prayers to God who is always with us, even when we can't possibly understand His ways. This story should be posted in every maternity ward in the country so MacKenzie's short life will be a witness to the beautiful gift that is a child. I am so sorry, Ms. Stuck.
sadworld

Chambersburg, PA

#12 Jul 4, 2010
Mackenzie & Mackenzie's Mom......what courage and strength shown for each other. I pray for miracles for you and always believe in those miracles. You are such a beautiful young lady! Be strong and remember many, many people are thinking of you.
Kim

Gettysburg, PA

#13 Jul 4, 2010
I am a new mother who is seeing the world through different eyes. Sue Stuck's advice to slow down is the best thing any parent can hear. My heart goes out to the family and my thoughts and prayers are with you. You have taught us to enjoy our precious lives. God bless.
Rose

Littlestown, PA

#14 Jul 4, 2010
Sending my love<3 Mackenzie will leave such a beautiful mark on this world. Wishing you all lots of prayers, strength and much love!
old grey mayor

Hanover, PA

#15 Jul 4, 2010
They have brought so much love and happiness to each other. It is,as others have said, lovely and terribly sad at the same time. Mom, you are a wonderful mother and Mackenzie is lucky to have you to walk with on her short and difficult road. You are both a blessing to all who have been touched by your story.
sue

Shippensburg, PA

#16 Jul 4, 2010
In my thoughts and prayers, God Bless Mackenzie and all of those who love her!!
Shirley R

Sykesville, MD

#17 Jul 4, 2010
I cannot say I know how you feel but I have lost a child to diabetes. When my son past away, others that had lost their children told me the loss of a child is something you never get over. But you will learn to live with it. They were right.
I would say that you are doing all that you can do right now. I would say that you have always done the best job that you could.
I pray that if your daughter must pass out of this life that she would pass with less pain. I pray that she will pass with her mind at peace and knowing that she will be joining others in heaven where she can expect you to join her someday.
I pray that God will send angels to comfort you when God takes your daughter home.
God will understand your pain. Because God gave his son to die on the cross for our sins.
Blessings to you and yours
Wickedfan

Everett, PA

#18 Jul 5, 2010
Shirley R wrote:
I cannot say I know how you feel but I have lost a child to diabetes. When my son past away, others that had lost their children told me the loss of a child is something you never get over. But you will learn to live with it. They were right.
I would say that you are doing all that you can do right now. I would say that you have always done the best job that you could.
I pray that if your daughter must pass out of this life that she would pass with less pain. I pray that she will pass with her mind at peace and knowing that she will be joining others in heaven where she can expect you to join her someday.
I pray that God will send angels to comfort you when God takes your daughter home.
God will understand your pain. Because God gave his son to die on the cross for our sins.
Blessings to you and yours
You must be one of those angels. What you wrote is beautiful.
mike and crystal

Severna Park, MD

#19 Jul 5, 2010
Our prayers go out to this littl girl and her family.I cried the whole time I read this. I have a little girl almost her age and I couldn't imagine going through something like this.I am so sorry they have to go through this terrible time.I hope the doctors are wrong and this poor little girl makes a full recovery. Good Luck and we are praying for a miracle.
Sarah K

Edmonton, Canada

#20 Jul 5, 2010
I've watched my baby go off for open heart surgery, and again for brain surgery. My heart is aching for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Airy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free Online Fitness Accountability Group - Dama... Jun 2 maddy_lynn933 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) May '16 PFC Jones 19
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) May '16 American 8
Preakness Dr Homeowners Association (Jan '08) Apr '16 Pat Fenati 60
Ironhorse Campground / donald snyder Jan '16 Photo Hog 1
News White House Aide Dies in Bicycle Accident (Sep '15) Sep '15 American_Infidel 1
Family living at Prospect Park (Sep '15) Sep '15 Erica 1

Mount Airy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Airy Mortgages