Who do you support for Lieutenant Gov...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tim the Bagger

United States

#56 Jun 19, 2013
Leave these folks to cotton picking!
totally

United States

#58 Jul 24, 2013
Totally agree
Tim the Bagger

United States

#61 Aug 5, 2013
totally wrote:
Totally agree
Damm porch munkeys all of them smell like ZOO
C Welles

Silver Spring, MD

#62 Thursday Nov 17
Mont Co Police wrote:
<quoted text>

With the latinobums committing crimes against our elderly women in Leisure World by raping them and stealing their cars and other serious crimes combined, our departments want Congress to endorse a ruling that will make the latinobum criminals be put in a twig grinder and fed to the fish in the sea. Our tax money is being wasted on these pieces of garbage. Please work with our departments on this referendum! Thank you!
My wife and I are good police officers working for Montgomery County, Maryland in the Gaithersburg Sattelite Precinct off of Clopper Road(Rt. 117) and we are urging our citizens to consider Donald Trump to be our next president since all of our officers voted for Trump and many soon say that Trump is a personal God and Prophet and that is good news. With the high school looting and rioting in Rockville Towne Square, we arrested the culprits and put them in a place where they will respect our laws. Trump will make up rules and will deport the dirty muslim latinos and other thugs that treat America badly. Trump is our HEAVENLY FATHER AND LORD and that is good news gospel of Trump and His Holy Spirit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Airy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has anyone heard loud booms near bloom drive Nov 17 C Welles 3
Moving to Germantown (Aug '06) Nov 8 Jeremy 184
Free Online Fitness Accountability Group - Dama... (Jun '16) Jun '16 maddy_lynn933 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) May '16 PFC Jones 19
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) May '16 American 8
Preakness Dr Homeowners Association (Jan '08) Apr '16 Pat Fenati 60
Ironhorse Campground / donald snyder (Jan '16) Jan '16 Photo Hog 1

Mount Airy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Airy Mortgages