Hope Alive 2009 Wish Calendar

Hope Alive 2009 Wish Calendar

Posted in the Mount Airy Forum

Community Wish Project

Frederick, MD

#1 Dec 3, 2008
The Community Wish Project is currently selling the 2009 Wish Calendar this beautiful color calendar features children all from Frederick County the calendars are $10 ea and all the proceeds go directly to Hope Alive. you can purchase your calendars by visiting http://www.eyesofachildphotography.com/blog or by visiting the following local shops.
Beso Baby Boutique
The Little Pottery Shop
Flights of Fancy
Bugs and Buttercups
The First Annual Beverly Carter Memorial Cookie Exchange and Silent Auction "Cookies for a Cause"
Feel free to pm me if you have any questions regarding calendars or if you'd like to have some for your business or employer. Thanks for your help!
~Christine Lillard
Community Wish Project
Eyes of a Child Photography
eyesofachildphotography(at) comcast.net

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Airy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Starbucks (Jun '12) Jun '15 Practical 5
Transformer fell down Jun '15 starfella2 1
Any other horny guys who like to play xbox 360 ... Feb '15 austinthespaz 1
Anyone want to start a ranchera/norteņo band? Feb '15 austinthespaz 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Jul '14 Tim the Bagger 7
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Jon SpellMAN 16
Timothy J. Smith (Aug '11) Apr '14 Curious in Florida 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Airy Mortgages