Hanover grad named Big Brother of Year

Hanover grad named Big Brother of Year

There are 2 comments on the Evening Sun story from Jan 12, 2009, titled Hanover grad named Big Brother of Year. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

Eric Wendler, a former Hanover resident, poses with his "little brother" Joe Johnson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

83 Hanover Grad

Tuscaloosa, AL

#1 Jan 12, 2009
I graduated with Eric and His wife. They are great, caring people. Congrats Eric.
new oxford resident

Shippensburg, PA

#2 Jan 12, 2009
I am glad to see someone with the big brother/ big sister keeps it up. I had my son in the big brother thing in Gettysburg and also had some church masters try to do the big brother thing and every thing failed. Nobody would I guess stick long enough to make a difference. But as I said its nice to know some people do stick to it. Congrads and thanks for being their for the kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Airy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free Online Fitness Accountability Group - Dama... Jun '16 maddy_lynn933 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) May '16 PFC Jones 19
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) May '16 American 8
Preakness Dr Homeowners Association (Jan '08) Apr '16 Pat Fenati 60
Ironhorse Campground / donald snyder (Jan '16) Jan '16 Photo Hog 1
News White House Aide Dies in Bicycle Accident (Sep '15) Sep '15 American_Infidel 1
Family living at Prospect Park (Sep '15) Sep '15 Erica 1

Mount Airy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Airy Mortgages