13-year-old with cancer chasing lifet...

13-year-old with cancer chasing lifetime of dreams in six months

There are 16 comments on the InYork story from Jul 8, 2010, titled 13-year-old with cancer chasing lifetime of dreams in six months. In it, InYork reports that:

The world doesn't stop because a little girl is dying. Every morning, the sun rises over Mt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at InYork.

aMotherOf3

York, PA

#1 Jul 8, 2010
God Bless her and all others going through a similar situation.
Heide Voglis

Hershey, PA

#2 Jul 8, 2010
I think your daughter is beautiful. She has such a precious heart.
Thank you for sharing her story..
Heide Voglis
Hershey Pa
Invader

Westminster, MD

#3 Jul 8, 2010
I can't even begin to imagine what her mother is feeling. My heart is broken for this sweet little girl; God Bless you Kenzie. I hope your strength and courage are seen by the world and serve as a platform for others going through the same thing.
Bets

York, PA

#4 Jul 8, 2010
God bless her dear heart! I will say a prayer for her as soon as I am done writing this comment. It's hard to see the words as I type because of the tears in my eyes. God be with this child as she needs you in the coming days and give her family the strength they will need to get through this time as well. I am a mother, a grandmother and a great grandmother and knowing the love I feel for my family I can not imagine how much this child's family's hearts must be hurting. God bless you all!
Liz Brito

York, PA

#5 Jul 8, 2010
HI Mackenzie my name is liz and ive had read your story. I wanted to tell you even tought you too young too understand god picks and choses..I want to say you are a brave girl and you have keep your family going specially your mom everyday.. I know sometimes we ask why is life so hard and unfair but i feel your pains and struggles..If i had the chance to meet you i would give you a big hugg and tell you how proud i am of watching you put up with all the hard moments..I send my blessings to your family and yourself and remember to keep the faith dont let noone turn you down..Gods watching over you..Goodnite little angel, till then take care and ill have you in my prayers. God bless you...Love ; liz
Girl Scout Leader

Westminster, MD

#6 Jul 9, 2010
What a sad yet remarkable story. God Bless her.
Rina

York, PA

#7 Jul 9, 2010
Dear Mackenzie,
God will take the best care of you. Even better than your mom. God loves you very much and He can't wait to have you next to Him in Heaven. Heaven is a million times better than Disney. Time in Heaven isn't the same as time on Earth, so very soon you will have your family with you in Heaven forever. Say hello to God for me. Give Him a GIGANTIC hug and kiss from me and tell Him I can't wait to see Him. And don't worry about your family. They will be sad, but God will take great care of them too. They will be just fine until they get to see you again. God will make sure of it.
Daggum

Camden, NJ

#8 Jul 9, 2010
We should be thankful to Mackenzie for touching the lives that she touched and proving that there is goodness in people that we don't see enough of anymore. God Bless her and her family as they bravely face the challenges ahead.
My eyes are open

Jersey Shore, PA

#9 Jul 9, 2010
This story pulls at my heart-strings and turns the volume down on all the little stupid things that I thought were problems in life, thanks for making me realize whats really important in life Mackenzie, may God be with you
cracka

York, PA

#10 Jul 10, 2010
Dear Lord, I beg of you to send the evil spirits that sicken this sweet girl and grant her another chance to live on and prosper. Heel the wounds of all of those that are all around her. Send those evil sprits to me, Id rather go than see another young life taken away Amen.
My love to this family

Mount Wolf, PA

#11 Jul 10, 2010
My dear ones,
You are in my prayers. I have been blessed with 2 daughters and thank God everyday for them. I see how some in this world treat their children with no thought given to how lucky they are to have them. Your story touched my heart deeply and brought tears to my eyes. Kenzie you are a beautiful young lady and I want you to know that I am praying for you and even though I do not know you I send you my love and ask that you talk to God everyday and have faith that he is with you and will stay with you and he loves you. I wish I could meet you and give you a hug. And Mom keep your faith strong and alive....and if you need a friend I will be there for you.....just contact me at my email [email protected] . I love you both.
Diann Bishop
Manchester,PA
Mary

Spring Grove, PA

#12 Jul 10, 2010
I will keep this beautiful family in my prayers.
Gift

Westminster, MD

#13 Jul 11, 2010
May GOD Bless that precious Mackenzie! She is beautiful.There are so many people in this world that constantly complain about things that are so triveral. Things are not actually that bad when you take a look at the whole picture. There are so many people out there that would love to be in your shoes & have that little issue that you all have. Try trading places with the others & you'll know exactly what they are going through. So when you think it's critical... think again! Mackenzie sweety you will be in my prayers always!
have seen a miricle

York, PA

#14 Jul 11, 2010
Don't give up. Doctors are not always right.
Debbie

Brandon, FL

#15 Jul 11, 2010
I am praying for you and your family Mackenzie. Don't give up.
Pretty Feet

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Jul 11, 2010
its heartbreaking, God bless all of ur family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Airy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has anyone heard loud booms near bloom drive Nov '16 C Welles 3
Moving to Germantown (Aug '06) Nov '16 Jeremy 184
Free Online Fitness Accountability Group - Dama... (Jun '16) Jun '16 maddy_lynn933 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) May '16 PFC Jones 19
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) May '16 American 8
Preakness Dr Homeowners Association (Jan '08) Apr '16 Pat Fenati 60
Ironhorse Campground / donald snyder (Jan '16) Jan '16 Photo Hog 1

Mount Airy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mount Airy Mortgages