Gangs Want To Ruin Our Spring And Sum...

Gangs Want To Ruin Our Spring And Summer And Attack Law Enforcement

Posted in the Mount Airy Forum

Leisure World Resident

Washington, DC

#1 May 15, 2009

Overnight Explosion Destroys Mount Airy HomePropane leak blamed for explosion
By MATTHEW STABLEY

Updated 11:30 AM EDT, Fri, May 15, 2009

MOUNT AIRY, Md.-- A one-story home that used to be a one-room school is gone after an overnight explosion, authorities said.

Investigators determined the explosion and fire at about 1:45 a.m. Friday was caused by a propane gas leak.

The owner of the home at 2209 Flag Marsh Road, which was built in the late 1800s, was not home at the time, and no injuries were reported.

About 50 firefighters from Carroll, Howard and Montgomery counties responded to the call. They needed about 30 minutes to bring the fire under control.

Damage to the home and neighboring homes was estimated at $600,000.

Deputy state fire marshals are investigating what ignited the propane.

NOTE: As a Leisure World resident, I plan to help the Montgomery County Police get rid of the MS-13s and latinos that are hanging out in our area and using us as a hangout to attack law enforcement and commit crime against our neighbors too. Some of the neighbors need to be evicted and locked up because of helping these thugs commit crime and asking the thugs to give the residents to help pay rent. That makes this neighborhood dirty and trashy. We need a new reform. Thank you!
Sincerely,
R. E. Renker
Of The Arden Courts
And Hawthorne Sections
Of Leisure World.
P.S. At the 3300 block of Arden Court, we have some people being questioned of helping some gang members with some illegal activity but the good thing is that we will have people working in law enforcement living in those spots soon and that is a big help for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Airy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nigeria Air Force 2015/2016 Recruitment Form On... Mar '15 Ero James 1
Air Peace Online Ticket Booking And Flight Sche... Mar '15 Ero James 1
AZMAN Online Ticket Booking And Flight Schedule... Mar '15 Ero James 1
JABU University 2015/2016. Admission Form On S... Feb '15 Ero James 1
Afe Babalola University 2015/2016 Form On Sal... Feb '15 Ero James 1
North America University 2015/2016 Form On Sal... Feb '15 Ero James 1
Any other horny guys who like to play xbox 360 ... Feb '15 austinthespaz 1
More from around the web

Mount Airy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE