Consignment sales
Oh my

Toccoa, GA

#1 Oct 22, 2012
Are other residents wondering what kind of business Skylars Outlet on Big A Rd, next to the Toccoa Speedway are doing. They're friendly, arrive with a truck and a trailer, pick up your goods and you don't hear from them again. When you get to speak to Donna, she has an excuse ready, and asks if you could call back, or come by on a Saturday. Then she says she has no cash to pay for the items she says she has sold. My goods are not anywhere on display or in the store ... so ?? I went by on Saturday and there is no business sign up anymore, no one there and seems like they're gone? Yeah ... I'm disappointed.
idk

United States

#2 Nov 12, 2012
This kind of thing is happening more and more, you can't trust anyone anymore.
sally

Douglas, GA

#3 Feb 6, 2013
it is hard to trust anyone these days! people like this make the ones that are honest look bad.
Oh my

Toccoa, GA

#4 Oct 8, 2013
Just heard that Donna from Skylars Outlet, is now in jail. Didn't pay storage building fees that have added up to over $40 000.00. Wonder how many other people's stuff is there, and what can we do to claim our goods that have not been sold, but merely "kept" under a pretence of selling it when someone asks for a certain item.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Airy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Searching for a lady from 1979 Feb '17 twnty444 1
help me find someone (May '15) Jan '17 Rites 2
Dogs in Lula (Apr '11) Oct '16 f1fan44 8
Terry Wellham: SCAM ARTIST! (Nov '15) Oct '16 Lkds h 5
Amanda Sanchez (Mar '16) Mar '16 Menotyou 1
ron stevenson (Mar '14) Jul '14 stephanie 4
Ebenezer Baptist Church BBQ Ribs (Aug '10) Feb '14 Buyer 4

Mount Airy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance