wondering

AOL

#1 Apr 30, 2010
Does anyone know when the flea market starts this year? Thanks.
Tim Smith

Wheeling, WV

#2 May 15, 2010
When I passed the drive in/flea market tonite, the sign is up that it is going to be open tomorrow May 16,th
troll

Wheeling, WV

#3 Jul 12, 2010
it has been upm and running in full swing for two months. come on down and look for some bargains or load up the car and sell what you don't need.
hagatha may

Orlando, FL

#4 Mar 15, 2011
the only tings i got there was fleas
hagatha may

Orlando, FL

#5 Mar 16, 2011
i got me a pair of teeth there once.the lady said they fit good but when i use them the first time they fell out in the mud
hagatha may

Orlando, FL

#6 Mar 16, 2011
Tim Smith wrote:
When I passed the drive in/flea market tonite, the sign is up that it is going to be open tomorrow May 16,th
tim,you is sweet but you can't read no signs
hagatha may

Orlando, FL

#7 Mar 17, 2011
i love to come to west virginia,it gets my blood running real fast the minute i enter Deliverence country.i mean,just because most of you have no teeth or indoor pluming,don't mean you don't know where to sign up for a relief check.And some of the nicest people i met there had a sister for a mother or a brother for a father,familys are real close there, that's so important in this day and age.And praise Jesus, those snake handling churches are the best.I know Jesus will forgive my sins if i get bit by a copperhead or rattlesnake during one of his worshipings.And outhouses aren't the worst thing,better than an indoor toilet backed up.I met very few people there who went past 3rd grade and they can still cash a government check and make shine and hunt for roots in the woods.
Robert

Wheeling, WV

#8 May 7, 2011
hagatha may wrote:
i love to come to west virginia,it gets my blood running real fast the minute i enter Deliverence country.i mean,just because most of you have no teeth or indoor pluming,don't mean you don't know where to sign up for a relief check.And some of the nicest people i met there had a sister for a mother or a brother for a father,familys are real close there, that's so important in this day and age.And praise Jesus, those snake handling churches are the best.I know Jesus will forgive my sins if i get bit by a copperhead or rattlesnake during one of his worshipings.And outhouses aren't the worst thing,better than an indoor toilet backed up.I met very few people there who went past 3rd grade and they can still cash a government check and make shine and hunt for roots in the woods.
yous up to it again hagatha may well have fun girl ,cause we west virginians get a kick out of it too laugh ,love and joke all you want ,but i dos havea inside tolet in my barn lol
Robert

Wheeling, WV

#9 May 7, 2011
hagatha may come see our fair atr moundsville in august you,ll get a kick out of it ,oh i forgot you,d get those fancy shoes all muddy ,can,t have that can we
1 post removed
Dougie

Leavenworth, KS

#11 Jul 12, 2011
Hagatha is a hag,if you do you reasearch you will know that even though the word redneck originated in WV,florida leads the country with more hillbilly bunkins with no teeth and aunt sisters and uncle brothers,come up with something better hag!!
2 posts removed
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#14 Aug 16, 2011
Dougie wrote:
Hagatha is a hag,if you do you reasearch you will know that even though the word redneck originated in WV,florida leads the country with more hillbilly bunkins with no teeth and aunt sisters and uncle brothers,come up with something better hag!!
Oh you poor eneducated creature.You have been in the hollers for too long. Florida is the Sunshine State. W.Va. is the moonshine state.Everyone comes to Florida for the beaches, theme parks etc. Thats why we are the vacation capitol of the world.Who comes to W.VA.? Rednecks and hillbillys to play with the local dum-dums.Get over yourself and get an education.TaTa for now Lady of Quality
2 posts removed
sharon

Newburg, WV

#17 Mar 31, 2012
wanted to kow when the glendale flea market start in wv does any one know the date i heard the first on april is this ture
Ignorance_is_Uni versal

Wheeling, WV

#18 May 8, 2012
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Oh you poor eneducated creature.You have been in the hollers for too long. Florida is the Sunshine State. W.Va. is the moonshine state.Everyone comes to Florida for the beaches, theme parks etc. Thats why we are the vacation capitol of the world.Who comes to W.VA.? Rednecks and hillbillys to play with the local dum-dums.Get over yourself and get an education.TaTa for now Lady of Quality
As a fact, both states have a very low score on the issue of the quality of life it provides; but, many others do, too. However, please do not insult anyone in regards to his/her intelligence, especially when you begin your own rebuttal with the fourth word spelled incorrectly. Also, if you are going to use Proper Nouns in one sentence, please continue to use the same sentence structure in others (Sunshine State, Moonshine State). And, I believe the proper verb to use is "goes"(when referring to the general population). Of course, the basic use of spacing, capitalization, commas or any mixture there of, would have been better in stating your case. It is your own ignorance that is highlighted, not your ability to judge from logical reasoning.
Thank you,
The intelligent people of this Earth.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#19 May 9, 2012
Ignorance_is_Universal wrote:
<quoted text>
As a fact, both states have a very low score on the issue of the quality of life it provides; but, many others do, too. However, please do not insult anyone in regards to his/her intelligence, especially when you begin your own rebuttal with the fourth word spelled incorrectly. Also, if you are going to use Proper Nouns in one sentence, please continue to use the same sentence structure in others (Sunshine State, Moonshine State). And, I believe the proper verb to use is "goes"(when referring to the general population). Of course, the basic use of spacing, capitalization, commas or any mixture there of, would have been better in stating your case. It is your own ignorance that is highlighted, not your ability to judge from logical reasoning.
Thank you,
The intelligent people of this Earth.
Responding in like. Surprised you noticed. Most in your region wouldn't. You cannot even compare WV with Florida. Florida is a wealthy state and vacation capitol of the world. Lots of wealthy people reside here. WV is for possums and hillbillies, get used to it dear.
dougie

Nashville, TN

#20 Jun 10, 2012
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Oh you poor eneducated creature.You have been in the hollers for too long. Florida is the Sunshine State. W.Va. is the moonshine state.Everyone comes to Florida for the beaches, theme parks etc. Thats why we are the vacation capitol of the world.Who comes to W.VA.? Rednecks and hillbillys to play with the local dum-dums.Get over yourself and get an education.TaTa for now Lady of Quality
uneducated huh? you cant even spell it!!! what a waste!!! WV is the most beautiful state in the country!! Fla is nice,but full of wrinkled up hags like yourself,go back to the 4th grade and learn to spell you "uneducated" hag....lol
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#21 Jun 11, 2012
dougie wrote:
<quoted text> uneducated huh? you cant even spell it!!! what a waste!!! WV is the most beautiful state in the country!! Fla is nice,but full of wrinkled up hags like yourself,go back to the 4th grade and learn to spell you "uneducated" hag....lol
Oh possum, i was trying to spell like you read and pronounce. WV does have some lovely scenery, but it also is full of redneck hillbillies with no class. I do not consider myself a wrinkled up hag at 36 years old and 5 ft, 7 in, and weigh 116 pounds. Blond hair and blue eyes and yes i even have all my teeth. Now back to the outhouse with you dougie and leave the nice educated people alone. TaTa for now Lady of Quality

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moundsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glen Dale Music Thread (Oct '13) Mar 25 Musikologist 9
In touch withEd Turner Mar 24 Nochie 1
Donnie McCloud A Rat! Mar 24 Yep 2
News Teacher Arrested For Drugs (Jul '14) Mar 23 typaway 19
who knows them Mar 18 parking 1
News Letter sent to White House to be tested again f... Mar 18 troy 1
News Letter sent to White House tests tentatively fo... Mar 18 Le Jimbo 1
Moundsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web