Lolo's Quarterback Clun
Faye

United States

#1 Nov 30, 2011
Does anyone know of the Lolo's Quarterback Clun that was in Moundsville, WV?

I am searching for anything from Lolo’s Quarterback Club that used to be in Moundsville, WV. I mean anything ... such as an ashtray, a book of matches, an old sign ... anything. My friend’s father used to own this club when she was a child. I am hoping to surprise her.
Appreciate your assistance.
Faye

United States

#2 Dec 4, 2011
Does anyone know of the Lolo's Quarterback Club that was in Moundsville, WV?
I am searching for anything from Lolo’s Quarterback Club that used to be in Moundsville, WV. I mean anything ... such as an ashtray, a book of matches, an old sign ... anything. My friend’s father used to own this club when she was a child. I am hoping to surprise her.
Mike Walsh

Tucson, AZ

#3 Oct 8, 2013
My father-in-law, now long gone, visited the club often. Long after he was gone I found a little box with some risque items in it, like the little plastic peephole that when looked through you saw the pinup, and things like that. Also, was a book of matches from the club, no matches in it. Inside was cute sayings about what a girl says after the morning after. I put it on my desk and moved it around every once in a while, probably for five years. Why I decided to look up Lolo's is anybody's guess.
Mike Walsh

Tucson, AZ

#4 Oct 8, 2013
Faye wrote:
Does anyone know of the Lolo's Quarterback Club that was in Moundsville, WV?
I posted a long comment and I don't see it; regarding a match cover. [email protected]
Faye

Rockford, MI

#5 Jan 28, 2014
Mike, I just saw your response to my post. Please, I sent you an email and I pray you get it. I am still searching for any items from the Quarterback Club. Many Blessings to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moundsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 39 min Sundog512 1,698
News Area man claims second in race in kayak he buil... Aug 22 Hey there 1
Adrian Whorton Aug 21 You know 1
Robyn Cox is a wh*re Aug 18 not me 2
Moundsville police is a joke (May '15) Aug 11 Roger Wiseman 5
Vote for Hillary Aug 7 Idiot Democrats 2
wheeling wv wants to murder your children (Jan '14) Aug 4 Italy 3

Moundsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance