Handcuffing Procedure Is Called Into ...

Handcuffing Procedure Is Called Into Question

There are 3 comments on the The Intelligencer story from Oct 7, 2012, titled Handcuffing Procedure Is Called Into Question. In it, The Intelligencer reports that:

Deputy Police Chief Martin Kimball said it is departmental policy to handcuff a suspect's hands behind their back, but admitted officers may not always follow protocol.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Intelligencer.

my thoughts

Wheeling, WV

#1 Oct 8, 2012
I think its wrong to do that. I believe the cop should listen to both sides before getting hand cuffs out...but hey if they do do that most of the time the cop will forget to read you your rights because you are already in cuffs...(happened to me)
Wierdo

Wheeling, WV

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Cops need to hear both sides of the story befor handcuffing people
decent white woman

Orlando, FL

#3 Feb 25, 2013
I was handcuffed once by the police and leaned over the hood of the patrol car. He liked the back door action if you know what I mean. I skreemed bloody murder but then I kinda enjoyed it in a strange sort of way. Then he made me do oral. My head was spinnin so much and I got confused. To this day I don't know which I like best. And after a pitcher or 2 of beer,I don't care. Next day I pray for forgiveness and Jesus forgives me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moundsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 20 hr Alex Kissinger 3,992
Robyn Cox is a wh*re (Aug '16) Feb 15 curious 13
In town Feb 15 In area 1
In need Feb 12 Worker 1
got that boy (Jan '15) Feb 12 Worker 10
Clubs Feb 8 In area 1
Lady Gaga to Recuperate at Grandma’s WVa Home (Feb '13) Feb 5 Girl bye 20

Moundsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance