Should Nancy Boreman be removed from ...

Should Nancy Boreman be removed from city council

Created by Tim Smith on Apr 19, 2008

19 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes at next meeting

She should be impeached

Allow her to resign

No

Since: Apr 08

United States

#1 Apr 25, 2008
ok you are taking a poll on removing mrs. boreman from city council but no story on why she should be removed. get it right you just can,t ask for a person to be removed without a good reason.

Since: Apr 08

United States

#2 Apr 26, 2008
still no reply on a reason to vote her out ,must not be a good one
Lisa

Wheeling, WV

#3 May 12, 2010
I think Nancy was just re-elected tonight!!!!...obviously there was never a good reason to impeach her. And most citizens must like the work she does for the city. I think her poor cousin (who she helped get on city council in the first place as an appointee)who lost tonight must have tried to get this bulls**t started. So sad....karma is a motherf***ker
Tim Smith

Wheeling, WV

#4 May 15, 2010
Nancy does a great job for her people. I am a neighbor who has had dealings with her for at least the last 20 years. Both before she began her terms a our council person and since.

While it is true she can seem a"little" harsh at times, I have "crossed" her and disagreed with her at times, however she does a great job and I am proud to have her as my rep on the city council.
Jo Mackin

United States

#5 May 17, 2010
Lisa wrote:
I think Nancy was just re-elected tonight!!!!...obviously there was never a good reason to impeach her. And most citizens must like the work she does for the city. I think her poor cousin (who she helped get on city council in the first place as an appointee)who lost tonight must have tried to get this bulls**t started. So sad....karma is a motherf***ker
Ms. Lisa, I am not sure who you are but I would like to put you back on page 1. I was appointed in August 2008 by five members (I was voted unanimously) of council (not 1). You might want to look at the dates these were published (way before I got on council). I really don't appreciate you making comments without knowing what you are talking about. Although I lost it was not due to lack of work or the willingness not to be there for the citizens. You might want to ask the 49 who did work vote for me thier opinion before you decide to make these type of statements.
Jane

United States

#6 May 18, 2010
To whomever, Ms. Boreman has been made aware of this post in this forum. If anyone would have some negative comments to make, you can personally address them with her and not over a computer which she does not have personal access to one~ Stated by Ms. Boreman. You may contact her through the city building to obtain her address and phone number.
Tim

Wheeling, WV

#7 Jul 29, 2010
You did a good job during your tenure. But were not able to cinvince the general public (aka voters)that you were what was/is needed in McMechen.
Chill Jo you put up a good fight, keep pluging along, besides you are busy working on your Aunts property..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moundsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jun 21 n 1,336
imsi catcher in wheeling? Jun 8 Dump the Trump 3
Matt Moore Jun 7 MAP 1
got that boy (Jan '15) Jun 6 JunkiesAintSlick 8
Hospital Mergers & Acquisitions Jun 5 RNs 2
Goals Never Reached--Promises Unfulfilled--Hosp... Jun 4 Conspicuous 2
News Terry to Spend Half-Year On Home Confinement (Mar '11) May '16 princess 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moundsville Mortgages