Man shoots child and then himself in Colquitt County

Oct 12, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WALB-TV Albany

The Colquitt County Sheriff's Office is on the scene of a shooting where a man shot his child and then himself.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Blanca

Kathleen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

y did he do that?they are saying that the man hitted the women and the women is in comma right now
barbara

West Chester, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

First of all who was to say that was what really happened..no the women is not in a coma she home living her life and must i say is not grievin..yall will not drag my cousin name in vain.the devil is a lie..r.i.p kajie mcdougald..the truth will eventually come out..but for now your family will remember you for the lovin and caring father that you was..not to just ur baby but to all boys and girls who hearts you touched..
gen

Ocilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

@ Barbara io's hard to accepted a family member can do such a thin,but remembe rhe took the life of two children. Inspite of his and her problems the children didn't deserve to die. He didn't deserve to die either but that's the choice he made. So don't be angry when people comment negative toward him. The things he didn't where terrible and will recieve alot of frowns and bad comments. It's not left up to us to judge or ridicule. Your cousin was wrong and allowed the enemy to use him and not only take his life,but the children as well. Since your jumping to his defense, what about the children? If the wife is wrong the truth will come out. He should have seeked Godly counsel or just left. Killing isn't an option. You can't change anything when everyone is DEAD...
gen

Ocilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

I would also like to offer my condolences to the families of all that lost someone. I know that pain all to well, I lost my mom in august and I have no siblings. Remember God is a healer and a heart fixer. You must just wrap yourself in God and pray for understanding, Be encouraged to the Mcdougald family!!!!!
YoungNancyGrace

Lansdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Well in cases like this the woman should be investigated, no telling what really went on in that house. And now everyone is just going by what she is saying, her phone calls should be monitored, behavior, everything cause shit aint adding up.
The Truth

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

No matter what went on in this releationship, the husband had no right to kill those children and himself. Why? he couldnt be the better person and leave if they was having problems. I dont care how long you been with a person, you will not know what they are capable of doing. My heart goes out to the whole family. This is sad.When you done had enough in a releatioship the best thing is to do is leave when the male are female is not home, to keep this kind of action from happening.
Bless Child

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Why put her under a scope? she didnt kill her children and husband. this was cause by his hands. I ask he Lord to have mercy on his soul. he left her to remember what he did, to hurt for the rest of her life. he took the very thing she love, her children. but I know that wasnt him, that was a demon who took over him.we are living in the last days and the devil will use who ever yield their members. so dont be so hard on him are her. find it in your heart to forgive and move on. remember God knows when our day will end.
Puzzled

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

This has to be investigated thoroughly. The story has seemed to change, too. First she ran across the street and then heard shots. A few days later the news says she was in the house when Kajie shot the boys. Why didn't he shoot her too?!? It doesn't make sense. I understand someone snapping...but to kill 2 and not the person he was angry with?!?!? I don't believe he was the type of person to shoot the kids just to spite her. Was someone else in the home at the time...or hasn't that fact come out yet~!??~
Family

Lansdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Puzzled wrote:
This has to be investigated thoroughly. The story has seemed to change, too. First she ran across the street and then heard shots. A few days later the news says she was in the house when Kajie shot the boys. Why didn't he shoot her too?!? It doesn't make sense. I understand someone snapping...but to kill 2 and not the person he was angry with?!?!? I don't believe he was the type of person to shoot the kids just to spite her. Was someone else in the home at the time...or hasn't that fact come out yet~!??~
I agree with you puzzled, and her being A deputy, certain things are being withheld, like why the fight occured, and i also agree with why would he kill the 2 kids instead of her considering the fact that... Im not even gonna get into it on here. But something fishy going on, all of this in the papers and on the news but no mention of why, and she wants someone to believe that he just went crazy. Yeah right
FAMILY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

NO MATTER WHAT THE SITUATION WAS.IT DOESNT JUSTIFY HIM MURDERING THOSE/HIS SONS.I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE HAS TO SAY ABOUT HER.EVIDENTALLY FOR THEM TO BE TOGETHER ALL THIS TIME THERE WAS SOMETHING "HE LOVED".IF SHE WAS SUPPOSIVELY CHEATING SO WHAT THAT DOESNT DESERVE FOR HER BABIES TO BE TAKEN FROM THIS WORLD BY THE HANDS OF THE PERSON WHO WAS SUPPOSE TO PROTECT THEM.WHY COULDNT HE HAVE JUST LEFT AND DELT W THE COURTS.MAYB BC HIS REPUTATION WAS TOO HIGH IN THIS COMMUNITY.THERE IS NOTHIN SHE COULD HV OR SHOULD HV BN ABLE TO DO TO CAUSE THIS.HE WANTED HER TO SUFFER ON THIS EARTH,I DO BELIEVE SOMETHING HAPPENED.BUT WE CANT JUDGE NEITHER OF THEM.BC AT THE END OF THE DAY HE KILLED THOSE KIDS AND THAT WAS A SELFISH ACT.BUT SOMEONE ALWAYS WANT SOMEONE ELSE TO BLAME.I DONT BELIEVE THIS WAS THE FIRST INCIDENT.BUT WE AS ADULTS HV TO THINK LIKE MATURE ADULTS AND UNDERSTAND.THE SITUATION REMAINS HE MURDERED THOSE KIDS.THAT WASNT AN ACCIDENT.
barbara

West Chester, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Bless Child wrote:
Why put her under a scope? she didnt kill her children and husband. this was cause by his hands. I ask he Lord to have mercy on his soul. he left her to remember what he did, to hurt for the rest of her life. he took the very thing she love, her children. but I know that wasnt him, that was a demon who took over him.we are living in the last days and the devil will use who ever yield their members. so dont be so hard on him are her. find it in your heart to forgive and move on. remember God knows when our day will end.
y put her under the scope..cause she is lying about so many things..its easy for the outside world to just judge whats goin on but dont know whats goin on..y believe her cause she the only survivor..y is that..when the person he was upset with was her..he never once laid hands on his kids and all of sudden he turns into a mass murderer..the truth will come to light..
barbara

West Chester, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

FAMILY wrote:
NO MATTER WHAT THE SITUATION WAS.IT DOESNT JUSTIFY HIM MURDERING THOSE/HIS SONS.I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE HAS TO SAY ABOUT HER.EVIDENTALLY FOR THEM TO BE TOGETHER ALL THIS TIME THERE WAS SOMETHING "HE LOVED".IF SHE WAS SUPPOSIVELY CHEATING SO WHAT THAT DOESNT DESERVE FOR HER BABIES TO BE TAKEN FROM THIS WORLD BY THE HANDS OF THE PERSON WHO WAS SUPPOSE TO PROTECT THEM.WHY COULDNT HE HAVE JUST LEFT AND DELT W THE COURTS.MAYB BC HIS REPUTATION WAS TOO HIGH IN THIS COMMUNITY.THERE IS NOTHIN SHE COULD HV OR SHOULD HV BN ABLE TO DO TO CAUSE THIS.HE WANTED HER TO SUFFER ON THIS EARTH,I DO BELIEVE SOMETHING HAPPENED.BUT WE CANT JUDGE NEITHER OF THEM.BC AT THE END OF THE DAY HE KILLED THOSE KIDS AND THAT WAS A SELFISH ACT.BUT SOMEONE ALWAYS WANT SOMEONE ELSE TO BLAME.I DONT BELIEVE THIS WAS THE FIRST INCIDENT.BUT WE AS ADULTS HV TO THINK LIKE MATURE ADULTS AND UNDERSTAND.THE SITUATION REMAINS HE MURDERED THOSE KIDS.THAT WASNT AN ACCIDENT.
from my family to you..mind your business..you wasnt there..you dont know what happened that night y u runnin off at the mouth..my cousin never laid hands on her or those kids..go to moultrie georgia and ask around about kajie mcdougald..then when u have the time please feel free to come back and apologize..im sick and tired of people and their negitative comments like yall was there..let my family grieve with the bs all over the place..but you know what they talked about jesus christ..so who cares about what the immature ones have to say..we know what went on behind those doors..
a friend of both family

Thomasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

I meet Kajie when Angie was pregnant with their son. Kajie and I was like brothers until I moved from Moultrie. Our family ate dinners together, football game and visit one another on a weekly base. Yes he was a good guy to the people that knew him and a good coach to his wrestling boys. I remember when you would always see him and his son(s) together around town. Yes as guys we have talked about family problems but never to this extent. Enough have been said, respect the dead most of all respect the living. Those boys was good boys,they didn't deserve to die. Kajie love them, Angie Loved them even more.... Let this be the last comment please....For the Living

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Moultrie Discussions

Search the Moultrie Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 min rename 39,355
biggest ho in moultrie? 18 hr Concerned Citizen 3
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 13 youfool 1,983
Army general fined, reprimanded in sex case Apr 6 unknown known 2
Sheriff of Colquitt County. (May '12) Mar 24 ashley 3
The Delusionals Mar 24 ZIO-PARANOIA 2
22 "Johns" arrested in prostitution sting Mar 24 john KGB Hughes 5
•••

Flood Watch for Colquitt County was issued at April 18 at 4:10AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Moultrie Jobs

•••