Pack Backer

Kittanning, PA

#1 Oct 26, 2012
Yor little two quarterback system AINT working! You of all people should know that two at one time is not smart! Go back to what works! Why try to fix something that is not broken? Cole took us through a great season last year, and now you have gone and screwed things up. You need to work on finding some receivers to replace the ones that we lost. Winning records will keep you employed....so get your nose out of the butt of people with money and start coaching like the coach that we brought over here. BTW....LOVED Shelby's shout out to Hoover! LOL, too funny!
Hawg Dog

Nashville, GA

#2 Jan 29, 2013
Our coach is a embarassment to the community. There is no need in someone acting like he does on the sideline.
But it fits for our county now, if you seen the Walmart black friday videos you know we have no class these days in Moultrie. And before you say it, I don't see coaches from other teams act this way or videos from their Walmart showing the people in Valdosta, Thomasville, Tifton acting like some of us did.
oh no

Moultrie, GA

#3 Feb 1, 2013
IS THIS the coach that was screwing arond with jenniffer sanchez

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moultrie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police issue pictures of wanted people Tue Lollypop 3
Serenity House Moultrie Colquitt County Abused ... (Feb '13) Jul 17 Jenny 20
Your Wife Is Cheating Jul 15 Pigcorkio 2
News 22 "Johns" arrested in prostitution sting (Jan '14) Jun 29 indict PAUL SINGER 19
Moultrie is too black for me. Jun '16 Lickalottapus 3
Tragic fire May '16 shegab 3
Is Willis Orchards UpRooted? (Jul '12) May '16 Pigcorkio 6

Moultrie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moultrie Mortgages