close down the yardsale at 319 & bypass before someone gets killed!!!!!

Posted in the Moultrie Forum

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 6, 2011
How crazy is the city,the cops,and, people, that we continue to let that yard sale and bbq go on at the intersection of 319 and the bypass? Its gotton HUGE and thats a real bad intersection. Now you have people "rubber necking" to look at junk? They need to stop it from there and move it to a safer location. The city dont allow people to set up and sell things like the woodwork the guy used to sell its against city ord. yet they claim PART of Robinson one stop is in the county and only part in the city so they can sell beer?? The city told me that they cant stop people from selling stuff that part where sales are is county. There is no way look at the city limit sight. If you want to sell something you made you cant, they will come and shut you down. They wont give you a license to sell without a building location. Trust me I tried and when I asked how others can I was told they in the county at robinsons. And yard sales are exempt. Go around the bypass at national beef to the end at riverside and look on that lot theres a sight that has the city ord. on it. Also on bypass out towards tallocos bank on the lot there another sign. But they allow some people to set up and sell any place they want to. They allow a yard sale to set up and sell and get huge at a BAD intersection! Now I nearly had a wreck 2 times cause of people looking at junk and ran red light or pull over by the road and pull out in front of you. When does it stop when someone gets killed in a accident or someone is buying a dollar item and their kid runs in the road?? Theres a flea market on the buy pass go there. Theres places on the bypass with big sections of land go there. Theres even where they tore down the smoke stack go there Just get the hell off the corner of this busy intersection so people will look where they going and not at the crap for sale! CITY POLICE and COUNTY POLICE get together whoever is in charge city county I dont care. Shut it down and make them move,and Health dept why do we have a bbq sale there everytime you turn around??? Cause its fund raiser yea ok. Let me get my grill I need help too. And is it clean,do they have water thats been tested to use? City makes the poor watermelon man at chervon but a license that cost over 100 a yr to sell melons, go ask him he will tell you! Yet others sell all over and are not shut down and these people at this intersection go all kinds of stuff there plus smoke from the cooker to distract drivers and they set up all the time. MAKE THEM ALL MOVE TO A SAFER LOCATION. I'M TIRED OF THE TRAFFIC PROBLEMS AND UNSAFE CONDITIONS AT THAT LIGHT AND I LIVE OUT PAST IT SO HAVE TO GO THAT WAY TO TOWN.LISTEN UP MAYOR! WHATS IT GONNA TAKE??????????Maybe I can get up some people with signs to work that intersection its freedom of speech so i may as well distract too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moultrie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Serenity House Moultrie Colquitt County Abused ... (Feb '13) Oct 22 Tulips6219 6
black women who like white men (Oct '12) Oct 13 bootsy5 68
22 "Johns" arrested in prostitution sting (Jan '14) Oct 9 094 PZG 10
Review: All In One Auto Service & Collision Repair Sep 27 Jay 1
Couple found dead in Roswell home (Jul '07) Sep '14 Statmaster 4
Review: Tallokas Pointe Apartments Sep '14 Anonymous 2
Moultrie Tech ranks among Top 100 certificate-p... (Sep '12) Sep '14 Bogie 2
Moultrie Dating
Find my Match

Moultrie Jobs

Moultrie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Moultrie News, Events & Info