Mississippi town probes placement of noose in fire captain's quarters

Mar 24, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Mobile Register Online

Moss Point leaders have asked the FBI for assistance in investigating who placed a noose inside a city fire captain's sleeping quarters earlier this month, Mayor Aneice Liddell said Monday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
the_truth_be_tol d2006

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

Considering the fact that Moss Point, MS is over 70% black, and the fire department is predominantly black, this sounds like a false flag noose incident.
Unless of course blacks have started to threaten blacks with lynching now....
Either way, the captain should be fired. He hasn't reported to work since November, and still wanted to get paid? That's a leech, not a leader.
Barros Serrano

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

Well, nooses are in the news, so every jackass white racist joker will plant one somewhere and everyone will have a fit.

Will it also become fashionable to grab a Walmart intercom and ask all the black people to leave?

This country is so goddam childish, I swear.
Boogie Beater

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

Barros Serrano wrote:
Well, nooses are in the news, so every jackass white racist joker will plant one somewhere and everyone will have a fit.
Will it also become fashionable to grab a Walmart intercom and ask all the black people to leave?
This country is so goddam childish, I swear.
White people in this great nation will continue to hate the boogies they have to support and get nothing in return. Blacks are known for the nasty filthy way they live. They are merely parasites draining the American dollar away from those who earned it.
LOL

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

It was probably a black that did it.
lol

Perry Hall, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

the_truth_be_told2006 wrote:
Considering the fact that Moss Point, MS is over 70% black, and the fire department is predominantly black, this sounds like a false flag noose incident.
Either way, the captain should be fired. He hasn't reported to work since November, and still wanted to get paid? That's a leech, not a leader.
Hey maybe it's the same black fireman that did it a few years ago at another station.

Since: Apr 07

Midway, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

Per the article:

4 out of 40 = 10% black in the dept. That doesn't seem like a "predominance" to me.

Also, the incident happened on March 3, NOT Nov., and Mann is using sick/vacation days.
Ish Tov

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

Boogie Beater wrote:
<quoted text>
White people in this great nation will continue to hate the boogies they have to support and get nothing in return. Blacks are known for the nasty filthy way they live. They are merely parasites draining the American dollar away from those who earned it.
In fact your racist parasitic fat ass is being supported by the labor of illegal immigrant workers as well as 3rd world workers in their own countries, in sweatshops and plantations, working cheaply at jobs you wouldn't do... of course I doubt there's much you would do, boy...

Fat lazy racist anti-social bastard... want to know what's wrong with the USA, look in the mirror, traitor!

“DEMOCRATS ARE JACKASSES”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact your racist parasitic fat ass is being supported by the labor of illegal immigrant workers as well as 3rd world workers in their own countries, in sweatshops and plantations, working cheaply at jobs you wouldn't do... of course I doubt there's much you would do, boy...
Fat lazy racist anti-social bastard... want to know what's wrong with the USA, look in the mirror, traitor!
Those same people support you fat lazy azz to.

“Dass wut Ahm tawkeen bawt!”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

Can you say "a black did it"? I just did. The last time this happened, the person who did it was black. What white person would risk getting fired or "Sharpton'ed" over a stupid rope?

What would a white man gain? Nothing but a criminal record for "hate crimes" and a jail sentence. What would a white man lose? His job, his reputation, his "anti-racist" buddies, his ability to get a public service job.

What would a black man gain? Pity from the government and community, money diverted from more serious crimes so he could hide his illegal activity he did on the job, Sharpton and his race pimps, weeks in the news, "anti-racist" laws, liberals donating him money for his "tragedy," an "excuse" for future criminal activity or failures that he could blame on "trauma" and "depression." What would a black man lose? Nothing. If it's fake, the news would just put a redaction on their website that you have to type in a search keyword to find and then cease mentioning it completely.

Now if there was a dead black man hanging from it, that's a crime, but just a rope with a knot? I'm SURE he was black. Unless the liberals are implying that blacks are too stupid to tie a knot. But that would be racist!
Heather

Chevy Chase, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

I Am The Riddler wrote:
Can you say "a black did it"? I just did. The last time this happened, the person who did it was black. What white person would risk getting fired or "Sharpton'ed" over a stupid rope?
What would a white man gain? Nothing but a criminal record for "hate crimes" and a jail sentence. What would a white man lose? His job, his reputation, his "anti-racist" buddies, his ability to get a public service job.
What would a black man gain? Pity from the government and community, money diverted from more serious crimes so he could hide his illegal activity he did on the job, Sharpton and his race pimps, weeks in the news, "anti-racist" laws, liberals donating him money for his "tragedy," an "excuse" for future criminal activity or failures that he could blame on "trauma" and "depression." What would a black man lose? Nothing. If it's fake, the news would just put a redaction on their website that you have to type in a search keyword to find and then cease mentioning it completely.
Now if there was a dead black man hanging from it, that's a crime, but just a rope with a knot? I'm SURE he was black. Unless the liberals are implying that blacks are too stupid to tie a knot. But that would be racist!
Sharpton's already got a noose knotted for the white man they pin this on.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

Jawga Boy wrote:
http://www.racismeantiblanc.bi zland.com/005/03-01.htm
"
December 2002 - USA - Mississipi -(Checked Feb 2005)
Ole Miss campus - two black students were targetted by racists. It turned out the racists were in fact three other black students who had staged a racist hoax. This happenned while the university was commemorating the arrival of its first black student, in 1962"
"October 2002 - USA - Idaho -(Checked Feb 2005)
This one is particularly vile ! In Boise, Azad Abdullah, claimed his family had been targetted by a hate crime because he was muslim. It turned out it was just a rumor he planted to cover up an arson he had set to kill his wife, who died in the fire, as well as to burn alive two of his own kids..."
"September 2002 - USA - North Carolina -(Checked Feb 2005)
Jealynn Sealey, a black woman, has been condemned to 6 month in jail for staging a racist hoax. In order to get insurance money, she had burnt her own car in her driveway and had painted racist slurs on her house.
Neighbours had collected donations for her and a protest march had been organised to denounce racism. Of course, there has been no march organised to protest her slanders aginst white people."
"August 2002 - USA - Nevada -(Checked Feb 2005)
Racist slurs were painted on the walls of a house where a black couple lived. This put a lot of stress on the neighborrood. then it turned out it was staged because the couple, who had moved in the house on a sales agreement, had changed their minds, but the woman wanted to stay and meant to do some subtle racial blackmail."
"August 2002 - USA - Texas -(Checked Feb 2005)
Texarcana - a black woman, Camille Fulton, claimed she had been kidnapped, beaten up by some Ku Klux Klan members who had carved KKK on her skin. The police became suspicious because The KKK letters were carved like a mirror image. She had lied all the way and landed herself in jail..."
Imagine if it was the 1860s. It wouldn't be a crime unless these blacks actually hung themselves, then it would be a celebration!
the_truth_be_tol d2006

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

MyPerspective wrote:
<quoted text>
Per the article:
4 out of 40 = 10% black in the dept. That doesn't seem like a "predominance" to me.
Also, the incident happened on March 3, NOT Nov., and Mann is using sick/vacation days.
Per the article, it occurred March 1, and wasn't reported until March 3.
Being one not to rely totally on slanted afrocentric propaganda, I researched further. Mann claims that a previous noose, reported by another black in the firehouse, had been left in November, and has been trying to ride this since. He was forced to use his sick/vacation days when his request for extended leave with pay was denied.
I personally think mandatory drug testing should be required of the "captain" after viewing his demeanor. The more I research, the fishier this story becomes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

Judged:

<quoted text>
Being one not to rely totally on slanted afrocentric propaganda, I researched further. Mann claims that a previous noose, reported by another black in the firehouse, had been left in November, and has been trying to ride this since. He was forced to use his sick/vacation days when his request for extended leave with pay was denied.
I personally think mandatory drug testing should be required of the "captain" after viewing his demeanor. The more I research, the fishier this story becomes.
I wonder if when they watch him closer and see that he puts up nooses himself, they'll send him to "sensitivity training" for racism, or maybe they'll put him on a suicide watch for putting up nooses directed towards himself!

Since: Apr 07

Midway, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

<quoted text>
Reported/occurred...mea culpa. It's still a far cry from November. You're also wrong that Mann used personal days ONLY after his request for paid leave was denied. He was already using those days.(Not doubting Mann would have been happier if his request was approved, though.) And the attached "slanted, afrocentric propaganda" article also stated the November incident. I presumed that's where you mistakenly pulled YOUR misinformation. But "ride it"? I disagree, nor do I believe this sounds super "fishy".
Concern citizen

Ocean Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

HMMMMMMMM this sounds very strange to me. How many whites works at the fire dept that would risk
losing their jobs over a rope.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

Concern citizen wrote:
HMMMMMMMM this sounds very strange to me. How many whites works at the fire dept that would risk
losing their jobs over a rope.
The Cap'n did it himself, I'll bet. Either that or it was the black janitor (or somebody) who is trying to frame a white man.
concern citizen

Ocean Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

You know I know racism still exists, but i don't trust the blacks in Moss Point. And i'm not putting my black people down, because i don't trust some of the whites either. But i have had bad experiences with blacks in Moss Point and Pascagoula and the police dept did nothing to help and when i called the FBI ,they told me they couldn't help, so the thing to do is to get some protection and protect yourself just in case they want to come back and hurt you. I'm sure shooting somebody will get there attention. What else is there to do when the police or FBI won't help you.
concern citizen

Ocean Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Well i have never lived in Moss Point, but Pascagoula is just as bad. Protection, protection, protection,everybody should have some. I'm not depending on the police nor the FBI anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Moss Point Discussions

Search the Moss Point Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Scott Walker Day Of Reckoning July 23 5 hr Walker Watch 2
Chevron Job Info (Mar '11) 6 hr John 423
Around South Mississippi 6 hr Clark 1
Greywood Glen Apts Are A Slummy Roach Den 20 hr Hate haters 5
Pam Wicker Manager at Greywood Glen Apts is A T... 21 hr fan of for the people 7
Greywood Glen Apts Being Investigated by Health... 22 hr For the People 4
Complaint filed against DMR Jul 19 InquiringMindsWannaKnow 2
•••
•••
•••
Moss Point Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Moss Point Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000