Mississippi High School Football - Bi...

Mississippi High School Football - Biloxi trounced by Moss Point

There are 55 comments on the MaxPreps story from Sep 23, 2006, titled Mississippi High School Football - Biloxi trounced by Moss Point. In it, MaxPreps reports that:

Fans at Friday's league game between the Moss Point Tigers and the visiting Biloxi Indians , witnessed Moss Point's football team trounce Biloxi by a score of 26-3. The Tigers now own a 2-3 record.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MaxPreps.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
u brag

United States

#1 Sep 24, 2006
good thing they got a football team they sure cant count on test scores
NOW THAT THEY BEAT BILOXI OR ANYONE ELSE THEY BEAT IN THE FUTURE, LETS COMPARE ACCREDIDATION LEVELS

MOSS POINT WONT BEAT ANY SCHOOL ON THAT PLAYING FIELD
DONT LET THEM FOOL ANYONE
ACADEMICS ARENT PRIORITY FOR MOSS POINT LIKE IT IS IN BILOXI
SO ACTUALLY THIS IS ALL THEY HAVE TO BOAST ABOUT
serious

United States

#2 Sep 24, 2006
what is wrong with that place any way???????
moss point has some serious issues
I know this

Ingleside, TX

#3 Oct 7, 2006
Don't be mad that moss point spanked that ass! Nobody cares about test scores!! It's all football in the south baby. And anyway moss point has so many college recruits you can't count anyway. They are goin to dominate in the 5A state championship.
READ THIS

United States

#4 Oct 8, 2006
FOR YOUR INFORMATION IF MOSS POINT DOESNT MEET THE NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND ACT THEIR SCHOOLS WILL BE SHUT DOWN
HOWEVER YOUR ATTITUDE IS TYPICAL OF MOSS POINT THAT IS WHY THEY ARE THE LOWEST IN EVERYTHING
I HEARD THE COACHES IN MOSS POINT ARE GETTING TIRED OF THE ILLITERATE FOOTBALL PLAYERS AND THEY ARE GETTING EXTRA PAY TO PUT UP WITH IT
AND BY THE WAY

IN OCTOBER OF 2002, MAYBE 2003 THE SMALL COMMUNITY OF ST. MARTIN (WHO HAD LOST EVERY GAME)
BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF MOSS POINT
MOSS POINT WAS SO PISSED THAT THEY RIPPED ST. MARTIN'S BANNER DOWN.
St Martin Mom

Caldwell, ID

#5 Oct 8, 2006
READ THIS wrote:
FOR YOUR INFORMATION IF MOSS POINT DOESNT MEET THE NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND ACT THEIR SCHOOLS WILL BE SHUT DOWN
HOWEVER YOUR ATTITUDE IS TYPICAL OF MOSS POINT THAT IS WHY THEY ARE THE LOWEST IN EVERYTHING
I HEARD THE COACHES IN MOSS POINT ARE GETTING TIRED OF THE ILLITERATE FOOTBALL PLAYERS AND THEY ARE GETTING EXTRA PAY TO PUT UP WITH IT
AND BY THE WAY
IN OCTOBER OF 2002, MAYBE 2003 THE SMALL COMMUNITY OF ST. MARTIN (WHO HAD LOST EVERY GAME)
BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF MOSS POINT
MOSS POINT WAS SO PISSED THAT THEY RIPPED ST. MARTIN'S BANNER DOWN.
Amen. I agree with you 100%..

and I am a SMHS graduate and yes sirree we sure did beat the CRAP out of MP that game & I can remember them getting a load of bad-sportsmanship and ripping down our banner. Pothetic.

I think MPHS has been in need of a shut down for a long time now.
finally

United States

#6 Oct 8, 2006
St Martin Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen. I agree with you 100%..
and I am a SMHS graduate and yes sirree we sure did beat the CRAP out of MP that game & I can remember them getting a load of bad-sportsmanship and ripping down our banner. Pothetic.
I think MPHS has been in need of a shut down for a long time now.
FINALLY SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME AND IS NOT AFRAID TO COMMENT,I THINK IT WAS THE MOSS POINT POLICE THAT RIPPED THE BANNER DOWN WASNT IT
GIRL I COULD TELL YOU SOME STORIES ABOUT THAT PLACE.
THEY ALSO PAINTED THEIR FACES WHITE... DO YOU THINK ST MARTIN OR ANY OTHER SCHOOL WOULD HAVE BEEN PERMITTED TO DO THAT???HELLLLL NOOOOOO
ST MARTIN HAS GOOD KIDS AND FANTASTIC TEST SCORES ALL MOSS POINT CAN SAY IS THEY CAN PLAY FOOTBALL
BUT THEY SURE ARENT GOOD SPORTS WHEN THEY GET THEIR ASSES KICKED
I WISH SOME HIGH SCHOOL THAT HAS LOST EVERY GAME WOULD STOMP THE CRAP OUT OF THEM AGAIN
StMartinMom

Caldwell, ID

#7 Oct 9, 2006
finally wrote:
<quoted text>
FINALLY SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME AND IS NOT AFRAID TO COMMENT,I THINK IT WAS THE MOSS POINT POLICE THAT RIPPED THE BANNER DOWN WASNT IT
GIRL I COULD TELL YOU SOME STORIES ABOUT THAT PLACE.
THEY ALSO PAINTED THEIR FACES WHITE... DO YOU THINK ST MARTIN OR ANY OTHER SCHOOL WOULD HAVE BEEN PERMITTED TO DO THAT???HELLLLL NOOOOOO
ST MARTIN HAS GOOD KIDS AND FANTASTIC TEST SCORES ALL MOSS POINT CAN SAY IS THEY CAN PLAY FOOTBALL
BUT THEY SURE ARENT GOOD SPORTS WHEN THEY GET THEIR ASSES KICKED
I WISH SOME HIGH SCHOOL THAT HAS LOST EVERY GAME WOULD STOMP THE CRAP OUT OF THEM AGAIN
Oh heavens no, if we painted our faces black during a football game.. THE WHOLE WORLD WOULD HEAR ABOUT IT. That would be AWFUL on our part. I guess we can't have our cake & eat it too, because yes our test scores are good, but I admit, our football latley has been awful. So, having said that, I hope that WERE the team to stomp the mess out of them again. MP just needs to realize they aren't as good as they think they are. In fact, they aren't good at all. What's athletics if you don't have grades? How will you ever get an education? By a scholarship? Nope! You have to keep your grades up to keep a scholarship. Our students will actually go somewheres in life.
Fred

United States

#8 Oct 14, 2006
Ocean Springs spanked moss points but (NOW)!
fred

United States

#9 Oct 14, 2006
Fred wrote:
Ocean Springs spanked moss points but (NOW)!
YEA THATS KINDA BAD NOW THEY DONT HAVE ACCREDIDATION LEVEL OR A FOOTBALL TEAM
WHATS WRONG THEY SMOKE TOO MUCH CRACK???????
MP Boyz

Pearl, MS

#10 Oct 24, 2006
4 get all yall haters meet us at the 5A championship and win some games and we are a level three
GQ69POP

United States

#11 Oct 24, 2006
I know this wrote:
Don't be mad that moss point spanked that ass! Nobody cares about test scores!! It's all football in the south baby. And anyway moss point has so many college recruits you can't count anyway. They are goin to dominate in the 5A state championship.
All I can Say !!!!!what is Biloxi
Record . Look Moss Point Tigers this
is a Old Tiger talking Number 73 in the past.
OK Coaches put them TIGERS on the bus Friday
and play OLD School Football . This is a
good time to have a BIG Pep-Rally .
Trip35

Terry, MS

#12 Nov 7, 2006
All ya'll gay. Quite hatin' on us. Don't get mad because we beat ya'll, get better, DAMN. Any team can beat another team on any given day. And about ST. Martin, you don't know how our school is, all you know is rumors and what you've heard, when you talk big about shit you don't know about you look like a real ass.
the one

Pearl, MS

#13 Jan 17, 2007
this goes out to "you brag" yea the test scores may be bad but that was because athletics came first here in moss point. But now we are going to have academics also. Football season is over we are getting back to the books. So act like you know or atleast ask somebody.
hardy

Phenix City, AL

#14 Feb 2, 2007
I miss yall and give me a call yall aint got shit on these damn creekside seminoles our high school team
another excuse mosspoint

United States

#15 Feb 6, 2007
the one wrote:
this goes out to "you brag" yea the test scores may be bad but that was because athletics came first here in moss point. But now we are going to have academics also. Football season is over we are getting back to the books. So act like you know or atleast ask somebody.
just like always excuses excuses
the entire city is backwards
not just the schools
lets see what the scores are this year
the students over there dont care
i think they are the only school that has,
do not wear slippers or do rags to school
on the dress code policy
what the hell????????
why would they even need to put that in there
a11wedoisdis

Boise, ID

#16 Mar 8, 2007
You hate on us and call us dumb and say we have problems with academics and thas because your sorry asses never won anything in football. Yes we boast the fact that we are good in football but in the last couple of years we've had a few academic all americans! In HIGHSCHOLL! Thats impressive to me. And by the way, for years kids from OS, Biloxi and so on have been over here in our neighborhoods trying to "BE DOWN!" ! Your systems are flawed just like any other, you're just undercover with it hate to admit it!
Moss Point Chick

Lumberton, MS

#17 Mar 27, 2007
hold up dont nobody get on us we smart and goin college yall can't get in. Noboby shutin us done never we gone stay trill reppin Moss Point everyday boo .Cause i'm 1 of them with a 4.0 AVERAGE NOW AT MOSS POINT HIGH!!!!!!!!!! HOW U LIKE US NOW ST. MARTIN MOM.
Moss Point Chick

Lumberton, MS

#18 Mar 27, 2007
MOSS POINT MOSS POINT MOSS POINT MOSS POINT IT'S ALL ABOUT THE SOUTH BABY WE IN THERE
pascagoula stunner

Harrisonburg, VA

#19 Mar 27, 2007
man i dont care what you do wit dem dumb moss point kids!! its all bout dem p goula bois get at us
a11wedoisdis

Sioux City, IA

#20 Apr 4, 2007
pascagoula only good for one thing, SOCCER!! Its all bout MP!! and you spell "bois", "boys"! Stop pullin stunts and be for real!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moss Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Biloxi's A.J. Holloway is coast's highest paid ... (Sep '14) Nov 18 Tim holloway 12
Chevron Job Info (Mar '11) Oct '16 Escatawpa 451
Review: Aztecas Mexican Restaurant (Jun '15) Oct '16 Coastian 2
Utility costs Oct '16 Coastian 3
News Ocean Springs group takes first step in process... Oct '16 Ntheknow 2
Dog Park in Ocean Springs (Feb '09) Oct '16 Hotdogerpupper 46
News Sound Off for Sept. 22: Questions remain in ex-... Sep '16 joe dirt 1

Moss Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moss Point Mortgages