Mitch Ellerby
Jason

Sioux City, IA

#2 Apr 20, 2009
NONE OF THE ABOVE!!!!
Jo Ann Avent Gallardo

Benicia, CA

#3 Apr 22, 2009
MPHS Reunion. Why doesn't the City of Moss Point move the River Front Friday night to July 24, 2009 to coincide with the hundreds of us who come back home to the reunion. The River Front has been so much fun the last two years because the dates were the same.

The Mayor and Board of Alderman MUST change the date to July 24, 2009.

Jo Ann Avent Gallardo
Jason

Boise, ID

#5 Apr 30, 2009
Has anyone seen the video from the local access channel regarding the debate of the candidates for mayor? Dear God its a wonder that any of those people can tie their shoes in the morning. At least the current mayor has an education. Some of those candidates were barely able to speak proper English, let alone run a city.
FRED

Meridian, ID

#6 May 20, 2009
Jason proper English is only spoken in England can you see the Eng in English and the Eng in England,but i do get your point?
concern citizen

Boise, ID

#7 Nov 2, 2010
Well personally speaking i didn't see anything wrong with the Mayor they had Bishop. He tried his best, but he didn't have the support of the people or the administration, and that is really important when serving as mayor. He was more qualified than any of the others running for Mayor.
Maybe its because he wasn't from Moss Point. I think we need a strong person who is not from the Moss Point/Pascagoula area that has a backbone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moss Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City hall 56 min RRR 3
City hall 9 hr RRR 1
Trump for President, He will win. watch 10 hr sister Pendulous ... 1
News Ocean Springs group takes first step in process... Aug 20 Benton 1
Review: New Wave Internal Medicine (Aug '15) Aug 18 Galaxy 3
the music thread (Mar '12) Aug 14 Musikologist 20
News Parolee sought in latest Moss Point transgender... Aug 10 Sneaky Pete 1

Moss Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance