Coast ready to 'cowboy up' at Guitars...

Coast ready to 'cowboy up' at Guitars and Cadillacs

There are 164 comments on the Sunherald.com story from Nov 7, 2008, titled Coast ready to 'cowboy up' at Guitars and Cadillacs. In it, Sunherald.com reports that:

The design of the modern country nightclub is the brainchild of Texas native John Harper, design consultant for Guitars and Cadillacs of Mississippi, LLC.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sunherald.com.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
U said what

Kuna, ID

#163 Mar 6, 2010
MSgal wrote:
I think that the club has gone to a more not-so classy crowd than it used to be. I wish I could find some hot successful guys in there...but it seems these days they are all either ugly, doucebags, or thugs. I love dancin to the music though. They need to get the roadhouse crowd in there, then it would be my spot.
Well I guess you need to go out at the Beau if you want hot successful guys! That's were I hang out! I see that you are the gold digging type and might have your bar set a little to high for your own good or your not just that good looking! I would have to see you to make my final decision! But I wish you the best with your ugly dudes and good luck! Maybe you will get the pleasure of holding my jacket one day!
doug

Pass Christian, MS

#164 May 8, 2010
how old do you have to be to get in there? and how late can you stay?
Resident Evil

Lewiston, ID

#165 May 23, 2010
I heard this place shut down is it true or not?
Watchful Eye

Marshall, VA

#166 May 24, 2010
its closed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moss Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Martin Lake Resort??? (Mar '09) Jun 14 scammed 70
News Walt's Look Around: Gum Tree Festival May '16 bad investment 1
News Ocean Springs preparing to implement 'to-go cup... May '16 OSRes 1
Ocean Springs Music Forum (Feb '13) May '16 Musikologist 10
donut hole Apr '16 StrangerintheAlps 2
News Heavy rain floods some homes on Mississippi Gul... Apr '16 play 1
Scott Walker Day Of Reckoning July 23 (Jul '14) Apr '16 Godzilla 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moss Point Mortgages