Several businesses relocating to Moss...

Several businesses relocating to Moss Point near I-10

There are 1 comment on the Sunherald.com story from Sep 8, 2013, titled Several businesses relocating to Moss Point near I-10. In it, Sunherald.com reports that:

The area of Mississippi 63 just off of Interstate I-10 in Moss Point is drawing business expansions from several different cities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sunherald.com.

Anderson

Sioux City, IA

#1 Sep 8, 2013
Can you blame them? All the white people & black people with money moved out there after Katrina when it destroyed all the homes near the beach in Pascagoula.

Let's see -- am I going to build a nice big house for 150-200k up there or out in Franklin Creek where my taxes are lower as I don't have to pay city taxes. I can shoot guns out there without worrying about city ordinances. You don't have to worry about homeless drug addicts robbing your house while you're @ work, etc.

Plus its peaceful, generally quiet & everything is right off I-10. Its much more convienent as all I have to do is hop on 10 to head to D'Iberville, Mobile, or New Orleans rather than having to stick around in Pascagoula who's only redeeming value is Walmart & a few other strip malls & restaurants.

I can work in Pascagoula & go live out in the country without all the hassle of city life. And with a solid water source, better schools without all the illegal alien children & gangs its a no-brainer.

Anybody who works @ Ingalls or Signall or Chevron moved up there or out to Grand Bay or Vancleave to get away from the crime in Pascagoula & Moss Point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moss Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Larry Wayne Smith Sep 14 Joe 1
News Pascagoula city attorney who raised ethics conc... Sep 12 PKCM 2
Tina cumbie Sep 10 Argiirl 1
News Whitehouse dies from injuries; Odom charged wit... (Mar '08) Aug 25 Neutral 7
high roads head shop ocean springs ms (Dec '16) Aug 25 CrazyLegz420 8
Flooring Aug '17 check here 2
Church is dying Jul '17 sadone 1

Moss Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moss Point Mortgages