First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mike_Peterson

Tampa, FL

#35 Nov 15, 2013
Has anyone seen this little willow looking kid lately? I think he travels back an forth to different WalMarts pretending to be someones 10 year old kid..lol, lord knows he could pass for one. I'm surprised someone hasn't dislocated his freakin nose yet!
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#36 Nov 16, 2013
Maybe Walmart has gotten rid of another maggot that comes there to steal if the story ever happened at all. It doesn't take much to figure out that Familyfriend, Brass, Strawdog, Bigbeazy, and Mike Peterson are all one and the same sleezy toad trying to stir up some sh%# on this forum.
BryannaJordan

United States

#38 Nov 29, 2013
FYI: He's really good at his job that's why he still has it! & umm if he wrongly accused your "Friend" why is it in the video you stole the DVDs and CDs? Plus HE can't just walk up to someone and ask them to looking in the cart. Your am because he actually caught your "BUDDY" and the cops get called if its more then $25 so yeah if you really think you will get away with it he will see you in court. & your fine will be double!
Here we go again

Mobile, AL

#39 Nov 30, 2013
FamilyFriend wrote:
I'd like to know...... Forgot to even tell my friend that he was under arrest and also never read him his Miranda rights. So that and along with the fact that he's never stolen anything in his life assured him to have that bogus charge dropped".....!!!
So, it's been a month. Been to court? What did you plea? What did the Judge rule? No update? Sounds like things didn't go your way? Food any better in the new jail or did you like it better on Dewey Ave?
There You Went

United States

#41 Feb 19, 2014
Here we go again wrote:
<quoted text>
So, it's been a month. Been to court? What did you plea? What did the Judge rule? No update? Sounds like things didn't go your way? Food any better in the new jail or did you like it better on Dewey Ave?
First let me begin by saying I've never been in any jail or eaten any of the "food" on either avenue you speak of nor do I even know why you would think that I have but to further your curiosity things most definitely went the way they should've. My attorney made all the Walmart cronies look almost as retarded as you with your thinking that people actually get thrown in jail for misdemeanor shoplifting but hey, we can all tell you're definitely not the sharpest tool in the toolshed but anyway.. hope this info helps you sleep a little better. Oh and by the way myself nor any of my family need EBT cards like you and the rest of the lowlifes like you and your retarded ass! We prefer to purchase our food and everything else we buy with hard earned cash! You might want to check your ESP because it seems not to be working to well in this case.lol.. what a fucking crack head you are !
Cant fix D_mb A_sness

United States

#42 Feb 19, 2014
ThomasA wrote:
Maybe Walmart has gotten rid of another maggot that comes there to steal if the story ever happened at all. It doesn't take much to figure out that Familyfriend, Brass, Strawdog, Bigbeazy, and Mike Peterson are all one and the same sleezy toad trying to stir up some sh%# on this forum.
Or better yet, It doesn't take a brain surgeon or rocket scientist to tell that your grandfather f*cked his daughter and "boom" you "Thomas" was created! you dumb a*s inbred F*ck!!!!
FYI

United States

#43 Feb 19, 2014
BryannaJordan"]FYI: He's really good at his job that's why he still has it! & umm if he wrongly accused your "Friend" why is it in the video you stole the DVDs and CDs? Plus HE can't just walk up to someone and ask them to looking in the cart. Your am because he actually caught your "BUDDY" and the cops get called if its more then $25 so yeah if you really think you will get away with it he will see you in court. & your fine will be double! Bryana i'm not really sure which school you studied CSI or whatever other law enforcement courses you've studied but, FYI! its obvious you don't know jack sh*t about this situation! And no.. Willow wasn't in court (you're giving that little fagget way too much credit to think his little pussy ass would actually show up for court) but anyway.. open and shut.. not guilty. Walmart doesn't hire the sharpest tools in the toolshed.. especially when it comes to their security or whatever Willow was!!! He made them look like the idiots most all walmart associates are! oh and one more thing fyi.. they didn't have anyone in the case of this forum on camera doing sh*t!!!! hence the not guilty verdict!!! and thanks to an awesome attorney Walmart is about to be sued for some of their unlimited funds and theyre gonna be making one person I know a very nice living..lol... keep on with the false allegations wally world dummies!!! and keep hiring some real winners like the fuck tard idiot "Willow"!!!
FYI

United States

#44 Feb 19, 2014
BryannaJordan wrote:
FYI: He's really good at his job that's why he still has it! & umm if he wrongly accused your "Friend" why is it in the video you stole the DVDs and CDs? Plus HE can't just walk up to someone and ask them to looking in the cart. Your am because he actually caught your "BUDDY" and the cops get called if its more then $25 so yeah if you really think you will get away with it he will see you in court. & your fine will be double!
Bryana i'm not really sure which school you studied CSI or whatever other law enforcement courses you've studied but, FYI! its obvious you don't know jack sh*t about this situation! And no.. Willow wasn't in court (you're giving that little fagget way too much credit to think his little pussy ass would actually show up for court) but anyway.. open and shut.. not guilty. Walmart doesn't hire the sharpest tools in the toolshed.. especially when it comes to their security or whatever Willow was!!! He made them look like the idiots most all walmart associates are! oh and one more thing fyi.. they didn't have anyone in the case of this forum on camera doing sh*t!!!! hence the not guilty verdict!!! and thanks to an awesome attorney Walmart is about to be sued for some of their unlimited funds and theyre gonna be making one person I know a very nice living..lol... keep on with the false allegations wally world dummies!!! and keep hiring some real winners like the fuck tard idiot "Willow"!!!
Shame Shame is Dumb Dumb

United States

#45 Feb 20, 2014
Shame Shame wrote:
I guess your friend does not know anyone in Ocean Springs, all his support is from Tampa.
No, you do not have to be read your Miranda rights automatically. If you are not being questioned, other than things like those questions to establish identity, there is no need for Miranda. So, your statement about the dumbass pig, sounds to me he did not want your friend incriminating himself.
Lastly, judging from your vocabulary I doubt if your friend, his family and all his friends combined makes $5000.00. Now they may use their EBT cards there, but hey, thatís my tax money!
Question, where will they shop?
Firstly let me begin by saying that between myself, family and friends we probably make more money than you and your family and friends have ever even seen ! Second let me say that you most definitely don't have to worry about any of us hving an EBT card like your mom uses to buy your Cheetos and lunchables ! Third let me say EAT SHIT AND GO JUMP HEAD FIRST INTO A SHIT CANAL AND DO THE WORLD A FAVOR! lord knows Ocean Springs has enough retards! One less will do us all a favor!
Shame Shame

Ocean Springs, MS

#47 Feb 24, 2014
I don't like Cheetos, prefer Doritos. Yes, I do like lunchables, just enough of a snack for lunch without feeling stuffed. DUMBASS!!!!
Bloodboy456

Rio Rancho, NM

#48 Friday Dec 19
Anyone know his full name?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moss Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
merry christmas on east beach 13 hr Sammy 3
Ocean Springs Lumber (Jan '07) Dec 22 Mike 196
Man on East Beach wearing nothing but a Thong (Sep '09) Dec 20 Don in Michigan 55
BJ's Cafe: The biscuits are calling you (Mar '11) Dec 18 Anonomous 34
Do you approve of Steven Palazzo as Representat... (May '12) Dec 16 Orville 43
Air Conditioning (Jun '14) Dec 10 Zach 6
sinnging river hostage situation Dec 10 Gave them a raise 2
Moss Point Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Moss Point People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Moss Point News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Moss Point

Personal Finance