os walmart shoplifting allegations

Posted in the Moss Point Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FamilyFriend

Tampa, FL

#1 Oct 20, 2013
I'd like to know if anyone has ever been wrongly accused of shoplifting by the little midget looking kid at Ocean Springs Super Walmart on Hwy 90. A friend of mine was approached by this little pus*y a*s b*itch yesterday and accused wrongly of shoplifting DVDs and CD's. After looking at him like "who the heck are you, did Santa leave your little elf looking a*s behind while doing some x-mas shopping or what" my friend proceeded to tell him that he had plenty of money on him and didn't need to steal sh*t but after being LIED to by the little gung ho c*ck licking elf wannabe and told " no cops would be involved and that he just wanted to talk, my friend agreed to go into an office and talk with him. NEVER BELIEVE THAT BULLSH*T!!! The next thing he knew 2 of Ocean Springs Dumbest shows up and takes him to jail. They was about as dumb as the little cock smoocher elf boy. Forgot to even tell my friend that he was under arrest and also never read him his Miranda rights. So that and along with the fact that he's never stolen anything in his life assured him to have that bogus charge dropped! IT ALSO ASSURED THAT PARTICULAR WALMART WILL BE LOSING ABOUT $5,000 A MONTH NOW THAT HIM, HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS WILL NEVER SHOP THERE AGAIN!!!! SO THIS IS TO THE DUMB LITTLE PUNK B*TCH FAGGET D*CK SUCKER ELF BOY..EAT SH*T. AND DIE! AND TO THE DUMBASS PIG THAT ONLY WANTS U TO SPEAK WHEN SPOKEN TO.. THANKS FOR BEING SUCH A DUMBASS!!!
Brass

Tampa, FL

#2 Oct 20, 2013
I know who you're talking about. That little kid and his cohorts was following me all over Wal-Mart one day and finally I asked him if I could help him. He was like "Sir I have reason to believe you're stealing and have merchandise on you" I was like boy if you don't get you and your little punk ass cohorts that are following me the hell out of my face I'm gonna bend you over my knee and spank your little ass..lol.. he does look kinda like an elf or midget now that you mentioned it..hahahaha I guess they just pick different people at random and start following them. I know one thing, they best find someone a little bigger than that little pussy to do that job.. he's gonna wind up with a broken neck if his little bitch ass ever accuses me again.
StrawDog

Tampa, FL

#3 Oct 20, 2013
Brass wrote:
I know who you're talking about. That little kid and his cohorts was following me all over Wal-Mart one day and finally I asked him if I could help him. He was like "Sir I have reason to believe you're stealing and have merchandise on you" I was like boy if you don't get you and your little punk ass cohorts that are following me the hell out of my face I'm gonna bend you over my knee and spank your little ass..lol.. he does look kinda like an elf or midget now that you mentioned it..hahahaha I guess they just pick different people at random and start following them. I know one thing, they best find someone a little bigger than that little pussy to do that job.. he's gonna wind up with a broken neck if his little bitch ass ever accuses me again.
OMG! THAT LITTLE KID IS WALMARTS SECURITY OR SHOPLIFTING REP???? I KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ALL ARE TALKING ABOUT. I SEE HIM FOLLOWING PEOPLE AND TRYING TO BE SNEAKY EVERY TIME I GO IN O.S. WALMART. HIS OFFICE IS THE ONE TO THE LEFT RIGHT AS YOU GO IN THE ENTRANCE ON THE FAR RIGHT OF THE STORE. HA HA THAT IS JUST TOO FUNNY, I'M SURPRISED HE HASN'T GOT HIS ASS BEAT YET!
BigBeazy

Tampa, FL

#4 Oct 20, 2013
StrawDog wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! THAT LITTLE KID IS WALMARTS SECURITY OR SHOPLIFTING REP???? I KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ALL ARE TALKING ABOUT. I SEE HIM FOLLOWING PEOPLE AND TRYING TO BE SNEAKY EVERY TIME I GO IN O.S. WALMART. HIS OFFICE IS THE ONE TO THE LEFT RIGHT AS YOU GO IN THE ENTRANCE ON THE FAR RIGHT OF THE STORE. HA HA THAT IS JUST TOO FUNNY, I'M SURPRISED HE HASN'T GOT HIS ASS BEAT YET!
Trust me.. his little white ass about to get more than beat when me and my boyz get hold of him. If u read this thread u little gay ass bitch, u best be growing eyes in the back of your f'ing head and sleep with 1 eye open.
Anderson

Gautier, MS

#7 Oct 21, 2013
BigBeazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me.. his little white ass about to get more than beat when me and my boyz get hold of him. If u read this thread u little gay ass bitch, u best be growing eyes in the back of your f'ing head and sleep with 1 eye open.
I dunno if this guy wrongfully accused your friend or not(wasn't there) but I'd advise against committing felony aggravated assault.

If you plan to 'more than beat when me and my boyz get hold of him.'

better prep for 3 or 4 yrs in jail dude.
Here we go again

Mobile, AL

#8 Oct 21, 2013
Or here's a different approach. Tell your buddy to quit stealing stuff. Never could figure out why people steal from Walmart. They have more cameras than the NSA.
FamilyFriend

Tampa, FL

#9 Oct 21, 2013
Here we go again wrote:
Or here's a different approach. Tell your buddy to quit stealing stuff. Never could figure out why people steal from Walmart. They have more cameras than the NSA.
I'm guessing that you didn't read all of my comment. HE DIDN'T STEAL ANYTHING! The little kid security b*tch boy got mad cause my friend was about to beat his ass and was cussing him for the accusation so he called the cops cause he knew if he didn't he was about to be F'D up..

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#10 Oct 21, 2013
Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno if this guy wrongfully accused your friend or not(wasn't there) but I'd advise against committing felony aggravated assault.
If you plan to 'more than beat when me and my boyz get hold of him.'
better prep for 3 or 4 yrs in jail dude.
Oh Beazy is prepared dude, this little sawed off, rent a cop wannabe, leprechaun looking bitch has got lots of people lookin to catch him slipping. Trust me.. its not just BB that's looking to settle a score w/ him.

Location hidden

#11 Oct 21, 2013
StrawDog wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep that's him, and he tries to act like he's done something grand when the cops show up, he grows a couple of inches taller and tries to stick his little pussy ass bird chest out and tries to grow a set of balls while the cops are there. I swear when u 1st look at him you'd think he was Willow (the old movie about the little elf man or whatever) he stands about 4'5" and probably weighs about 85lbs soak and wet, u know the type that has little man syndrome really bad. He calls his gay boss in the room to showboat a little and has some tattooed crack whore looking bitch that always walks with him when he's trying to be incognito and play spy following people around Walmart. He's so damn short you have to be looking straight down or you'll miss him. Dont get me wrong, I myself have and will never steal anything but I've talked to some of his coworkers that gave his ass up to some people he got arrested. Little dude if you happen to read this now might be a good time for u to transfer back to the North Pole to Santa's workshop because I know some people that's making it their daily duty to track your whereabouts, they're just waiting for the right time!
Here we go again

Mobile, AL

#12 Oct 21, 2013
FamilyFriend wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing that you didn't read all of my comment. HE DIDN'T STEAL ANYTHING! The little kid security b*tch boy got mad cause my friend was about to beat his ass and was cussing him for the accusation so he called the cops cause he knew if he didn't he was about to be F'D up..
Yeah, I read it. Maybe he did. Maybe he didn't. Thieves can be liars too .... If he didn't, plead not guilty and make Wally World bring in the tape or whatever. frankly if the best you guys can come up with is the security guard is short, and dog cuss him out anonymously, you mustn't believe your friend either. And who ever made the argument that he wasn't given his Miranda rights has been watching too much Law & Order

Location hidden

#13 Oct 22, 2013
Here we go again wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I read it. Maybe he did. Maybe he didn't. Thieves can be liars too .... If he didn't, plead not guilty and make Wally World bring in the tape or whatever. frankly if the best you guys can come up with is the security guard is short, and dog cuss him out anonymously, you mustn't believe your friend either. And who ever made the argument that he wasn't given his Miranda rights has been watching too much Law & Order
Anonymously? Why don't u stick to what u know about any of this which is nothing .. the same that u know about Mississippi law if u think u don't have to be told you're being arrested and read your Miranda rights..lol.. I think you haven't been watching ENOUGH law & order but to satisfy your curiosity Willow was Dog cussed to his face and invited outside but like the pussy he is.. he never acted bad until Ocean Springs dumbest showed up.. and to satisfy your curiosity even further, I'm not going on a hunch or anything.. its a FACT that my friend didn't steal anything. He could buy OS Walmart!
FamilyFriend

Tampa, FL

#14 Oct 22, 2013
Lol, Vic I'm starting to think "Here we go again " must be related to Willow or something. Seems to have kind of taken offense about the whole ordeal.
Anderson

Gautier, MS

#15 Oct 22, 2013
FamilyFriend wrote:
<quoted text>
Then go to court & have the charge thrown out. And when you do, go see a lawyer. If you beat his ass, especially out in the open & then you talk about it in front of hundreds of people who read this site -- yea real smart moron. Ever hear of an ISP trace? The cops can trace your internet ID number & locate where you are, even if you're in the library your card leaves a record.

If you beat this little punk's ass you're just asking for a jail term wants they get warrants to track your ISP number.

But hey u wanna do time for some little rentacop sh*thead be my guess boss. Your tail not mine.
Anderson

Gautier, MS

#16 Oct 22, 2013
NotoriousVIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Beazy is prepared dude, this little sawed off, rent a cop wannabe, leprechaun looking bitch has got lots of people lookin to catch him slipping. Trust me.. its not just BB that's looking to settle a score w/ him.
You realize the cops can track your ISP number right?

If u guys are posting on here all they have to do is get a warrant to the company that owns this site & they'll get another warrant to identify your ISP number -- then they can identify you. If you guys commit felony aggrvated assault they're gonna find you...

Just trying to help you out. If you really have a grudge you wouldn't talk about online in front of thousands of people....
Here we go again

Mobile, AL

#17 Oct 22, 2013
NotoriousVIC wrote:
<quoted text>......Willow was Dog cussed to his face and invited outside but like the pussy he is.. he never acted bad until Ocean Springs .........
. Sounds to me that the Walmart security guy did your buddy a favor. Google Assault by Threat. Unless if course he knew that guy was all mouth and no action.
NotoriousVIC wrote:
<quoted text> ......... its a FACT that my friend didn't steal anything. He could buy OS Walmart!
Having the money to purchase something plays very little into whether or not someone will actually steal. BTW, what was your friend (falsely) accused of stealing?
Shame Shame

Ocean Springs, MS

#18 Oct 22, 2013
I guess your friend does not know anyone in Ocean Springs, all his support is from Tampa.
No, you do not have to be read your Miranda rights automatically. If you are not being questioned, other than things like those questions to establish identity, there is no need for Miranda. So, your statement about the dumbass pig, sounds to me he did not want your friend incriminating himself.
Lastly, judging from your vocabulary I doubt if your friend, his family and all his friends combined makes $5000.00. Now they may use their EBT cards there, but hey, thatís my tax money!
Question, where will they shop?
Shame Shame

Ocean Springs, MS

#19 Oct 22, 2013
Who's friend was arrested? I thought it was "FAMILYFRIEND" that stated his friend was arrested and OSPD showed up and he was going to kick the little guys behind.

But then I read a later post and it's "NotoriousVIC" talking about his friend being arrested and the little guy having his behind beat if OSPD had not shown up.

Appears to me that the guy making these post can't keep his characters straight!
Notorious DIC

Ocean Springs, MS

#22 Oct 23, 2013
Vic sounds like one of them typical punk ass kids that talks all the talk over the web but in person would cry like a bitch. He's probably some fat kid in his mommas basement that will never amount to sh@t. The dumbass stole from Walmart. And also $5,000 a month Walmart will lose..hahahaha...dumbass obviously you don't understand that Walmart doesnt care, thats pocket change.
ATM

Ocean Springs, MS

#32 Oct 25, 2013
Shelby wrote:
Oh Notorious DIC the last time you pounded me and VIC's buttholes and you made me suck the turd off your shaft I will never forget that moment. VIC does love the strap on but next time I'll take it easy on him, that ER visit for his severely torn rectum was to high for him to handle. Next time maybe we can Eiffel Tower him.. Im so used to being banged by my dad and brothers, maybe next time they can join in and make me air tight.:)
Emily you sound like a dime bag wh@re...omg where can I meet your nasty @ss at.
YOLO

Ocean Springs, MS

#33 Oct 25, 2013
Dude I think you meant to say Shelby. She does sound like a c@ck holster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moss Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mississippi Senate confirms several to boards, ... 2 hr TRUSTEES 2
Tommie anne cody Mon 360Junkman 2
Ocean Springs Music Forum (Feb '13) Mon Musikologist 8
No; Karen Nelson is a TERRIBLE excuse for a rep... Mon Ocean Springs Re... 7
Moss Point Music Selection (Sep '12) Mar 28 Musikologist 11
News Biloxi's A.J. Holloway is coast's highest paid ... (Sep '14) Mar 28 R Ramsey 11
News Ocean Springs public works director suspended Mar 28 TAXPAYER TOO 2
Moss Point Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Moss Point People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]