dirty ice cream?!?!
Mr B

AOL

#1 Aug 22, 2006
I was wondering if anyone except myself has seen an old Ford van running around several areas of Moss Point selling ice cream? An older black man has the old van fixed up with the PA for the music, ice cream stickers on the side, and the whole nine yards. If you have seen it, you know the one I'm referring to. What you probably don't know is...the man operating this van is a registered sex offender in California. He is listed in the Mississippi registry. Why is the City of Moss Point not doing anything about this? Are they even aware of it? It's a bad situation just waiting to explode!
get out of moss point

United States

#2 Aug 23, 2006
Mr B wrote:
I was wondering if anyone except myself has seen an old Ford van running around several areas of Moss Point selling ice cream? An older black man has the old van fixed up with the PA for the music, ice cream stickers on the side, and the whole nine yards. If you have seen it, you know the one I'm referring to. What you probably don't know is...the man operating this van is a registered sex offender in California. He is listed in the Mississippi registry. Why is the City of Moss Point not doing anything about this? Are they even aware of it? It's a bad situation just waiting to explode!
I have been trying to get people to listen concerning moss point for a long time. let me assure you they will do nothing they will most likely protect him. i know exactly who you are talking about, hes been doing this for awhile. most of the people who run the city have a shady background. The owner of their funeral home in moss point is a rapest and the rapest dad is a judge in moss point. its not like his dad dont know about his dirty deeds. the whole place is corrupt. im so glad more people are starting to get tired of it. i can tell you are a decent person and if you live in moss point get out, i did

Since: Sep 11

Netherlands

#3 Sep 6, 2011
dirty ice cream is the term they called to the persons selling ice cream in cart in the philippines. These people also offer [link="funbun.info"] ice cream in buns[/link].

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moss Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Biloxi's A.J. Holloway is coast's highest paid ... (Sep '14) Nov 18 Tim holloway 12
Chevron Job Info (Mar '11) Oct '16 Escatawpa 451
Review: Aztecas Mexican Restaurant (Jun '15) Oct '16 Coastian 2
Utility costs Oct '16 Coastian 3
News Ocean Springs group takes first step in process... Oct '16 Ntheknow 2
Dog Park in Ocean Springs (Feb '09) Oct '16 Hotdogerpupper 46
News Sound Off for Sept. 22: Questions remain in ex-... Sep '16 joe dirt 1

Moss Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moss Point Mortgages