Sex offender with teardrop tattoo arrested in Pascagoula stolen credit card case

Apr 8, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Mississippi Press

A wealth of clues including a description of a suspected credit card thief that included a teardrop tattoo under one eye led Pascagoula Police to arrest convicted sex offender Thomas Keith Coleman on Friday afternoon.

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Feb 6, 2012

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

George County, MS. USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2011

I've talked to him at Walmart sometime ago. Claimed to be former bounty hunter.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2011

The_SCOOP wrote:
I've talked to him at Walmart sometime ago. Claimed to be former bounty hunter.
Sure he was http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/fly...

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

George County, MS. USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2011

He is on the mississippi offender website also
Sunflower

Sumrall, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2011

I hope to not offend any of you - but what is with all these tatoos - I would not hire anyone with a nose ring and tatoos all over them. I remember when service people use to get one on their upper arm and that was ok, but why ruin your body with these things. When people get old and skin sags, that will really be pretty.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2011

Sunflower wrote:
I hope to not offend any of you - but what is with all these tatoos - I would not hire anyone with a nose ring and tatoos all over them. I remember when service people use to get one on their upper arm and that was ok, but why ruin your body with these things. When people get old and skin sags, that will really be pretty.
I agree i have only one and its a rebel flag with the letters AMKKKK in it on my right forearm
Vick

Moss Point, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

_N0_N33D_T0_T33L_ wrote:
<quoted text>I agree i have only one and its a rebel flag with the letters AMKKKK in it on my right forearm
Boy now that's a fine one to be so openly proud of ! Bet you're the talk of the trailer park with that fine work pof art on your arm ! HOW TRASHY !
Geaux

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

The tattoo policy is even more strict in today's military. Nothing above the neckline, below the pt shortline, below the shortsleeve
Geaux

Mobile, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2012

Oh, no offensive/racist tattoos either.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2012

Vick wrote:
<quoted text> Boy now that's a fine one to be so openly proud of ! Bet you're the talk of the trailer park with that fine work pof art on your arm ! HOW TRASHY !
Sorry i dont live in a shithole like you get it right
Geaux

Mobile, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2012

_N0_N33D_T0_T33L_ wrote:
<quoted text>I agree i have only one and its a rebel flag with the letters AMKKKK in it on my right forearm
What does AMKKKK mean?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Moss Point Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Moss Point People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••