Sex offender with teardrop tattoo arr...

Sex offender with teardrop tattoo arrested in Pascagoula stolen credit card case

There are 10 comments on the The Mississippi Press story from Apr 8, 2011, titled Sex offender with teardrop tattoo arrested in Pascagoula stolen credit card case. In it, The Mississippi Press reports that:

A wealth of clues including a description of a suspected credit card thief that included a teardrop tattoo under one eye led Pascagoula Police to arrest convicted sex offender Thomas Keith Coleman on Friday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Mississippi Press.

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

George County, MS. USA

#1 Apr 10, 2011
I've talked to him at Walmart sometime ago. Claimed to be former bounty hunter.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#2 Apr 10, 2011
The_SCOOP wrote:
I've talked to him at Walmart sometime ago. Claimed to be former bounty hunter.
Sure he was http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/fly...

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

George County, MS. USA

#3 Apr 10, 2011
He is on the mississippi offender website also
Sunflower

Hattiesburg, MS

#4 Apr 10, 2011
I hope to not offend any of you - but what is with all these tatoos - I would not hire anyone with a nose ring and tatoos all over them. I remember when service people use to get one on their upper arm and that was ok, but why ruin your body with these things. When people get old and skin sags, that will really be pretty.

Location hidden

#5 Apr 11, 2011
Sunflower wrote:
I hope to not offend any of you - but what is with all these tatoos - I would not hire anyone with a nose ring and tatoos all over them. I remember when service people use to get one on their upper arm and that was ok, but why ruin your body with these things. When people get old and skin sags, that will really be pretty.
I agree i have only one and its a rebel flag with the letters AMKKKK in it on my right forearm
Vick

Moss Point, MS

#6 Feb 5, 2012
_N0_N33D_T0_T33L_ wrote:
<quoted text>I agree i have only one and its a rebel flag with the letters AMKKKK in it on my right forearm
Boy now that's a fine one to be so openly proud of ! Bet you're the talk of the trailer park with that fine work pof art on your arm ! HOW TRASHY !
Geaux

United States

#7 Feb 5, 2012
The tattoo policy is even more strict in today's military. Nothing above the neckline, below the pt shortline, below the shortsleeve
Geaux

Mobile, AL

#8 Feb 6, 2012
Oh, no offensive/racist tattoos either.

Location hidden

#9 Feb 6, 2012
Vick wrote:
<quoted text> Boy now that's a fine one to be so openly proud of ! Bet you're the talk of the trailer park with that fine work pof art on your arm ! HOW TRASHY !
Sorry i dont live in a shithole like you get it right
Geaux

Mobile, AL

#10 Feb 6, 2012
_N0_N33D_T0_T33L_ wrote:
<quoted text>I agree i have only one and its a rebel flag with the letters AMKKKK in it on my right forearm
What does AMKKKK mean?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moss Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jackson County School District Superintendent 5 hr JCSD Employee 10
Chevron Job Info (Mar '11) 14 hr Chad 443
Debate: Gay Marriage - Ocean Springs, MS (Aug '10) 18 hr Katie 70
News Attorney Billy Guice gets on bad side of both S... Jun 30 Godzilla 1
News D'Iberville man arrested after stealing Jackson... Jun 27 DibervilleMom 1
Os walmart secret shoppers Jun 25 The truth 2
News The Shed, Denny's among five coast eateries cit... Jun 18 Shame Shame 1
More from around the web

Moss Point People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE